The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:29:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: The Great Experiment - Phase I (1789-1792) (Sign-Up Thread)  (Read 10451 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2018, 09:30:25 PM »

Turn one is over. I'll get to simulating the bill result up for today, and then 1790 will be up.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2018, 10:05:00 PM »

Turn open! All outstanding bills and amendments will be voted on by tomorrow night.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 10:42:50 PM »

James Wilkinson (SJoyce) has been arrested. Until General Wilkinson is arrested, SJoyce is left unable to use the character, and will be forced to select another member of his faction to play as.

For obvious reasons, Gen. Wilkinson won't be casting votes in the National Assembly either.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2018, 11:15:37 PM »

The de facto leadership of the Western faction will pass to the deputy for Kanawha, Lt. Col. Daniel Boone of Point Pleasant.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2018, 11:16:48 PM »

The de facto leadership of the Western faction will pass to the deputy for Kanawha, Mr. Boone of Point Pleasant.

Approved!
Unknown
United States

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2018, 02:50:15 PM »

Hello, I would love to join! I know my account is new; Galaxie recommended me.

If you allow me, I would love to join as Robert Morris.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2018, 02:57:00 PM »

Hello, I would love to join! I know my account is new; Galaxie recommended me.

If you allow me, I would love to join as Robert Morris.

Welcome to the game! Morris is granted, feel free to join a faction and start playing (depending on the faction and your own interest you may be able to start from the National Assembly).
Galaxie

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2018, 06:00:37 PM »

Hey all! I'm going to be out of town and away from Atlas until Sunday, so expect few posts in that period.

PM me if you need anything urgently, lol
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2018, 07:20:26 PM »

I admit. I saw this and my interest has certainly been piqued. Any historical figures left to chose for myself?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »

I admit. I saw this and my interest has certainly been piqued. Any historical figures left to chose for myself?

To be fair the list of potential characters is rather open ended, so I can't quite provide any obvious choice. Any historical figure you'd like to try?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2018, 07:26:13 PM »

To be fair the list of potential characters is rather open ended, so I can't quite provide any obvious choice. Any historical figure you'd like to try?

Andrew Jackson, probably. If not him, then William Blount
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2018, 07:35:24 PM »

Blount would be better as Jackson would be too young and unknown. Do bear in mind this context sees the State of Franklin preparing to issue a petition of statehood rather than what we would know in our time as Tennessee.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2018, 07:37:52 PM »

Blount would be better as Jackson would be too young and unknown. Do bear in mind this context sees the State of Franklin preparing to issue a petition of statehood rather than what we would know in our time as Tennessee.

Yes, I know. I'll take Blount and I will try and settle the Franklin issue in a way that's suitable.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2018, 07:40:03 PM »

Yes, I know. I'll take Blount and I will try and settle the Franklin issue in a way that's suitable.

Welcome! Feel free to join a faction (or create a new one) and start playing. As of now Blount is still a private citizen though, not a member of the National Assembly.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2018, 08:30:03 PM »

NTP, we have a Discord for the game if you'd like to join:  https://discord.gg/enFADX

I think that’s the fastest ban I’ve seen in my life

There's been faster. Trust me. The Spec Evo server can ban quickly
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2018, 08:08:45 AM »

If I may ask, seeing how it isn't exactly clear to new players, do I Announce I'm running for the National Assembly and if I do, where?

I apologise if you are angered by how confused I am but I need to make double sure.
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2018, 08:18:41 AM »

If I may ask, seeing how it isn't exactly clear to new players, do I Announce I'm running for the National Assembly and if I do, where?

I apologise if you are angered by how confused I am but I need to make double sure.
You would announce in a campaign thread; there is not one open at the moment, as the only election currently happening are by-elections in Kentucky and New York.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2018, 08:29:10 AM »

You would announce in a campaign thread; there is not one open at the moment, as the only election currently happening are by-elections in Kentucky and New York.

Alright, so I'm a private citizen until then?

I'll be in the press if that's possible until a Campaign thread is made
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2018, 12:04:25 PM »

Private citizen indeed, but free to speak out on the press. At the risk of spoiling things, there may be a seat open very soon...
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2018, 12:05:52 PM »

Private citizen indeed, but free to speak out on the press. At the risk of spoiling things, there may be a seat open very soon...

LOL
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2018, 09:11:23 PM »

Turn closed.
Dereich
YaBB God

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2018, 01:59:28 PM »

I would like to join as William Maclay and would prefer to be a member of the Pennsylvanian House (at this point IRL he was in the Senate) if possible.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2018, 02:00:26 PM »

I would like to join as William Maclay and would prefer to be a member of the Pennsylvanian House (at this point IRL he was in the Senate) if possible.

Approved. Welcome in!
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2018, 09:38:58 PM »

I should probably state that I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow until the night of July 31st, so I'll be a good bit less active than usual.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2018, 05:43:47 PM »

A note on activity, if a player goes inactive for more than two turns (without a leave of absence or anything) I'll have to release that character for someone else to use. Razze (John Adams) and Thumb (Thomas Jefferson), do let me know if you're still playing or I may release Adams and Jefferson as available characters next turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies