WV-Monmouth: Manchin +9, Ojeda leads in WV-3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:35:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  WV-Monmouth: Manchin +9, Ojeda leads in WV-3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-Monmouth: Manchin +9, Ojeda leads in WV-3  (Read 6409 times)
Gone to Carolina
SaltGiver
Rookie
United States

« on: June 20, 2018, 01:34:44 PM »

Do all of you know Ojeda voted for Trump?

Yes lol, doesn't change his advocacy for a public option, medicinal marijuana, overturn of citizen's united, and repeal of right to work. Also he's said he regrets his vote for what it's worth, and it's pretty damn clear he was a Sanders supporter in the Democratic primary.

http://vetsforbernie.org/2018/01/if-it-is-a-fight-jeff-sessions-wants-that-is-a-fight-i-will-gladly-give-him/

Gone to Carolina
SaltGiver
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 01:52:44 PM »

Yes, and this is why I want him to fail.

Furthermore, the fact that Ojeda, one of the Democrats running for the House pledging not to support Pelosi for Speaker, supported Trump, contributes to me distrusting every Democrat who pledges not to support Pelosi for Speaker in general.

So you'd rather Carol Miller win? A congresswoman who will also not support Pelosi for Speaker (nor any other Democrat for Speaker, as Ojeda probably would for Tim Ryan or someone of that sort) and also vote the GOP party line on policies.
Gone to Carolina
SaltGiver
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 04:10:14 PM »

Yes, and this is why I want him to fail.

Furthermore, the fact that Ojeda, one of the Democrats running for the House pledging not to support Pelosi for Speaker, supported Trump, contributes to me distrusting every Democrat who pledges not to support Pelosi for Speaker in general.

So you'd rather Carol Miller win? A congresswoman who will also not support Pelosi for Speaker (nor any other Democrat for Speaker, as Ojeda probably would for Tim Ryan or someone of that sort) and also vote the GOP party line on policies.

If I lived in the District, I would probably just vote for whoever the Mountain Party nominates.

I doubt anyone from the Mountain Party'll file before August 1st considering they've never run anyone in WV-3 before, especially when the Democratic nominee is one of the most progressive WV Democratic officeholders.

Anyways I would say Lean D is a fair rating for WV-Sen and Tossup for WV-3. Also potentially Likely R for WV-2, given Mooney's weak performances in the past. Though if I were to hazard a guess he wins by something close to his 2016 margin, buoyed by Morrisey's strong homefield advantage in the eastern panhandle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies