AZ Emerson Sen: Sinema +8/16/+24; McSally +13
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:18:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ Emerson Sen: Sinema +8/16/+24; McSally +13
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AZ Emerson Sen: Sinema +8/16/+24; McSally +13  (Read 1349 times)
Webnicz
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2018, 11:31:42 AM »

I know it's a democratic year, but can someone please explain why McSally is such a bad candidate? To me she seems like the best, shes' a moderate republican running in a state that has voted republican for years. I know if Ward or Arpaio gets the nomination it's safe D, but is McSally really als o doomed? Sinema is not that exciting, and it's not because she's an establishment conservadem that I don't care for, it's that she's kind of nerdy and maybe not appealing to the general voter. Just asking.

Shes pretty establishment, oppossed trump, but now "supports" him it makes her seem like she doesnt have a spine. Lets not forget she reserved mcsallyforsenate.com like the day after mccain gave his diagnosis. She has a good story, but shes a carpetbagger that nobody in phoenix has ever heard of(similar to Kirkptrick). Shes easily tied to McConnell. Good candidate but bad cycle.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2018, 07:06:53 PM »

I know it's a democratic year, but can someone please explain why McSally is such a bad candidate? To me she seems like the best, shes' a moderate republican running in a state that has voted republican for years. I know if Ward or Arpaio gets the nomination it's safe D, but is McSally really als o doomed? Sinema is not that exciting, and it's not because she's an establishment conservadem that I don't care for, it's that she's kind of nerdy and maybe not appealing to the general voter. Just asking.

Shes pretty establishment, oppossed trump, but now "supports" him it makes her seem like she doesnt have a spine. Lets not forget she reserved mcsallyforsenate.com like the day after mccain gave his diagnosis. She has a good story, but shes a carpetbagger that nobody in phoenix has ever heard of(similar to Kirkptrick). Shes easily tied to McConnell. Good candidate but bad cycle.

So in short, a female Ed Gillespie.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2018, 08:30:05 PM »

I suspect Putnam, Ducey and Laxalt are narrowly, ahead, but QU will eventually poll these races
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies