OH-SEN (Cincinnati Enquirer/Suffolk): Brown +17 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:33:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  OH-SEN (Cincinnati Enquirer/Suffolk): Brown +17 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-SEN (Cincinnati Enquirer/Suffolk): Brown +17  (Read 3184 times)
Sherrod Brown Shill
NerdFighter40351
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -6.43

« on: June 13, 2018, 05:37:32 PM »

The race will likely tighten, but at this point Brown could beat his 2006 landslide. I'll probably have a heart attack if he does, but I think he'll end up winning by a margin closer to 2012, maybe 7-9 points. I think the polling from the Govorner's race is much more interesting.
Sherrod Brown Shill
NerdFighter40351
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »

The bump in the polls for the Democrats is probably due to the enthusiasm for the special election on Aug 7th, once the special is over, the polls will level off, that's why this race is being polled. But Brown should win by six.

What? I think that the Senate race will tighten to around there but when the hell has a special election (two months away!) ever led to a bump for members of the party losing the special?
Sherrod Brown Shill
NerdFighter40351
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 11:43:38 AM »

The race will likely tighten, but at this point Brown could beat his 2006 landslide. I'll probably have a heart attack if he does, but I think he'll end up winning by a margin closer to 2012, maybe 7-9 points. I think the polling from the Govorner's race is much more interesting.

Is it possible that Brown might win by low double digits? Like 10 or 11 points?

As long as the national environment dosen't shift to the Republicans and Renacci does a really crappy job of putting himself out there, but with the tons of money that will be be spent in this race against Brown I have doubts about that latter point
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies