Encore of Europe: Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:34:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Encore of Europe: Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Encore of Europe: Gameplay Thread  (Read 34222 times)
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« on: June 16, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
x Paul, Emperor of Russia
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »

xEmperorPaul
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »

Decree from Russian Emperor Paul regarding the European Famine

Besides the treaty just signed with France, Emperor Paul of Russia, being a just and humane sovereign, has ordered that the sale of Russian grain to Austria and Sweden be prioritized. The Emperor earnestly hopes that this measure will help Europe overcome this devastating famine.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 12:10:09 PM »
« Edited: June 20, 2018, 05:50:53 PM by HenryWallaceVP »

Decree of Emperor Paul Regarding Sardinia-Piedmont

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Paul believes that the people of Sardinia-Piedmont have a right to govern themselves in any way they wish. The Russian Empire unequivocally condemns aggressive posturing towards Sardinia-Piedmont, and will publicly denounce any government that unjustly and unlawfully goes to war with Sardinia-Piedmont.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2018, 07:08:37 PM »

Russo-Portugese Trading Treaty of 1783

xEmperorPaul
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 09:26:02 AM »

Declaration from the Winter Palace

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Paul I is extremely delighted to confirm the betrothal of Prince Paul Pavlovich of Russia and Princess Louisa Ulrika of Scandinavia. This betrothal will make clear to Europe the friendship of the Russian and Scandinavian peoples.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 11:22:37 AM »

Statement on Recent Events

Our assault upon the Ottoman Empire and Scandinavia was completely justified. We had received intelligence that these two nations, along with Prussia, were planning to strike Warsaw and Vienna. Our attacks were a necessary preventive measure in order to stop chaos from being unleashed upon Europe and the balance of power destroyed. We hope that we have put a check on the aggressive warmongering and expansionism of our enemies.

The Prussians and their allies, as has already been revealed, have a dastardly plan to carve up Poland and partition it amongst themselves. The Russian Empire can corroborate the Austrians' claims that such a partition is being planned. The schemers even attempted to enlist us in their plot, but we refused to have any part of it. We call on Poland to take action against those who seek to destroy the Polish nation, namely Prussia, Scandinavia, and the Ottoman Empire.

On the issue of the Bavarian Succession, the German people have spoken. Through the Imperial Diet, they have clearly selected Maximilian of Habsburg-Lorraine as the Elector of Bavaria. The attempt of Charles Theodore to subvert the will of the German people and usurp the throne for himself is both unlawful and dangerous, and the Russian Empire will do what it can to help defend Bavaria from foreign enemies who seek to weaken the Holy Roman Empire by empowering a usurper.

We call on the people of Greece to rise up against their Turkish oppressors! The Turk have been ruling Greece for far too long. For over 3 centuries, in fact, Greeks have been living under the repressive Turkish yoke. To our Orthodox brethren, we say that we will not allow you to continue to suffer! If you fight back against the Islamic infidels, then we will surely send you all you need in order to help you win in your struggle. You must never forget the legacy of the great Marble Emperor, who died in battle against the Ottomans, and I call on you to remember his name and honor his memory as you begin your fight for freedom.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 07:19:25 PM »
« Edited: July 02, 2018, 07:33:19 PM by HenryWallaceVP »

Declaration from the Winter Palace:

I have explained time and time again that the reason for our strikes into Finland and Crimea were due to aggressive posturing by those two nations toward the Austrians. We had intelligence that they, along with the Prussians, were planning a preemptive strike on Vienna. Since I have said this before and it has been ignored, I will now present you with an actual quote from the King of Scandinavia:

If this isn't warmongering, then I don't know what is. I also find it a bit rich that the King of Prussia is acting with indignation in response to something quite similar that he himself did. The King earlier invaded Portugal, claiming that he had intelligence that the Portuguese were in the process of devising a warmongering scheme. He never actually bothered to reveal the evidence, but he claimed that it existed. I have just revealed evidence of a similar warmongering plot, but the King of Prussia claims that I am a warmonger for attempting to halt the plot. Did not the King of Prussia do precisely the same thing when he invaded Portugal? I find the King's actions to be those of a disgraceful hypocrite. According to the King of Prussia, when he launches an invasion it is a justified intervention against aggression. When one of his enemies launches a similar invasion, however, it is an inexcusable act of aggression that draws instant commendation.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2018, 10:36:26 AM »

VERY ORIGINAL PACT, DO NOT STEAL:

X Joseph II Hapsburg
x Tadeusz Kościuszko
x Emperor Paul
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2018, 09:34:22 AM »

Russo-Scandinavian Non-Aggression Pact Announced

Both His Majesty King Gustav of Scandinavia and His Imperial Highness Emperor Paul of Russia were much saddened at the sudden outbreak of hostilities between their two nations, even more so that the war seemed little related to the issues facing the Kingdom of Scandinavia and the Empire of Russia. As such, both monarchs have agreed to a resumption of the Russo-Scandinavian Non-Aggression Pact.

x Gustav III, King of Scandinavia

Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2018, 09:41:48 PM »

X Paul, Emperor of Russia
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 10:01:41 PM »

x Gustav III, King of Scandinavia

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies