Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:08:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups  (Read 14013 times)
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« on: June 19, 2018, 04:35:44 AM »

...I really shouldn't but I'd love to take the Wall (especially if it gets recruits from throughout the realm as in current ASOAIF timeline??)
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 06:54:12 AM »
« Edited: June 19, 2018, 07:41:27 AM by Garlan Gunter »

Picked the Wall in part because I imagine the game gan proceed merrily without me if I turn out not to be able to keep up! But v much looking forward to making up my Watch...

EDIT: question - in the case of the Watch how should I distinguish between House and Court?
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 08:18:26 AM »

FIRST STAB (ahem) AT LISTING OFFICERS OF THE NIGHT'S WATCH

Lord Commander, in command at Castle Black

Lord Lorimer Hill, 38, acknowledged bastard son to a Lannister prince by his adulterous union with Lady Tarbeck. Served his House faithfully until approximately his thirtieth year, when he took the black in protest at the Rock's latest marriage alliance among the Andals. Served as commander at the Shadow Tower for eight years until elected to his present position. A leader and warrior of honourable and hardened repute, if regarded as a little prickly, stiff, proud and set in his ways.

I: 2
S: 4
M: 4

First Ranger, currently in command at the Nightfort

Ser Kellas Caron, 29, of a Stormlands House with First Men heritage now devoted to the Seven. Anointed knight, renowned harper, and all round gallant. Incontestably the best duellist at the Wall. Much admired as a captain by his men, but regarded by his critics as headstrong, irresponsible, untrustworthy and slightly insane. Lord Hill's new selection as First Ranger, surprising many given the Lord Commander's known aversion to the new gods.

I 3
S 2
M 5

The Maester at Castle Black

Maester Galvard, 26, born to a merchant family of Oldtown, a gifted, ostentatious, eccentric scholar lately assigned to the Wall after asking certain inconvenient questions.

I 4
S 3
M 1

The Lord Steward, at Castle Black

Hallis Slate, 47, of a minor but resourceful Northern noble House, holder of his post these past twelve years, not much of a fighter but a competent administrator, whispered by some to be short on scruples and envious of the current prominence of southerners at the Wall.

I 4
S 3
M 2

The First Builder, at Castle Black

Balan Tallhart, 36, in his post for some four years, a steady, quiet fellow whose loyalty is beyond question, of relatively high lineage in the North - his brother still rules Torrhen's Square - but not of brilliant distinction.

I 2
S 3
M 3

The commander at Eastwatch

Ser Fulk Whitehill, 52, a rare Northern knight, sworn to the Manderlys in his youth but sped to the Wall after some long-forgotten slight, mishap or misdemeanour. Possessor of useful naval experience, in command at Eastwatch longer than anyone cares to recollect.

I 2
S 3
M 4

Hope they add up!!
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 07:04:38 AM »

I vote strongly in favour of an active Stark player from the start! Can’t let the Boltons have it all their own way

Rather hoping a wildling might join too...!
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 10:35:50 AM »

Hooray!
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 01:08:34 PM »

Boo hoo, who will feed the wolfy?!
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 03:04:37 PM »

Weep