Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:12:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups  (Read 14184 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 03:48:44 PM »

Good details, though that seems a bit large and in your face for an honor guard.

Time is ticking for the accusers; hate to push justice but the next turn is resting on the trial Smiley

What are we waiting on?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 08:56:38 PM »

That's terrible man; don't worry about it, I think everyone would agree with X carrying on the trial in the short term? We really need to get moving on it before things stall, I'm consider in starting the turn with it in progress so people don't lose interest.

Sure, if BK can't get it tonight, I'll just neutrally introduce all the evidence in my capacity as presiding judge.  BK can send me what witnesses and evidence he wants admitted via discord.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 05:39:28 AM »

Or rather BK is a judge while you take the place as the inquisitor.
Oh I don’t wanna be inquisitor, sorry.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018, 10:13:54 PM »

I asked permission for if my thing was okay. By the way, an honor guard by definition are sworn to turn on their liege in the case of him breaking his honor. That was kind out of turn by Baconomics - I suspect he missed my post about it here for obvious and understandable reasons. That being said, I think it would be fun for a defendant to be in charge of his guards unless he tries to escape or betray his oath. It’s basically a “you’re in charge but you can’t do anything” respect for a fellow lord. If you guys don’t like it, I’ll narrow it down to like six guards.

Could you reduce it to six as a compromise with the condition they won't actually be used?  I'm trying really hard to make sure this is a fair trial, so it's only reasonable that I try to compromise on stuff like this too in the interest of being accommodating to the accused Smiley
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2018, 10:47:17 PM »

I'd have suggested Karstark, but yes accepted as House Mormont, welcome aboard. I would say that the youngest member of your house would be a Snow if he has an unknown father unless he was legitimized by the King in the North.

*snip* May also be that the Mormonts just keep their own traditions and no one else cares to intervene, which feels in-character.

This sounds about right, imo.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »

@ Kingpoleon: Do you want to do your testimony while we wait for Dereich's internet problems to sort themselves out in the interest of keeping things moving at a reasonable pace?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2018, 02:15:32 PM »

@ Kingpoleon: Do you want to do your testimony while we wait for Dereich's internet problems to sort themselves out in the interest of keeping things moving at a reasonable pace?
If I could give testimony as well as a final statement, that would be fine, but I’ve written my testimony as a final statement, in part based upon what Dereich intends to say.

I see no reason why not, although before you give your final statement, I may ask to call you back up for questioning once all the evidence is in, so I’d ask that the court be given a chance to do so before you give your final statement.  Maybe give the testimony now and I can call you back up to make a final statement later?  Would that work?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2018, 02:39:41 PM »

If I could give testimony as well as a final statement, that would be fine, but I’ve written my testimony as a final statement, in part based upon what Dereich intends to say.

I see no reason why not, although before you give your final statement, I may ask to call you back up for questioning once all the evidence is in, so I’d ask that the court be given a chance to do so before you give your final statement.  Maybe give the testimony now and I can call you back up to make a final statement later?  Would that work?

It would, but I don’t see how it would save any time. I’d really prefer to combine my testimony and my final statement, if that won’t bring everything to a grinding halt. If you want to bring me up for questioning before I give my testimony, that might work. I don’t think my testimony would add any additional questions.

It'd help keep the momentum going until Dereich gets back and I would like to bring you up for questioning although I wouldn't really feel right about doing that without at least hearing your version of events since I really want to be as fair as possible in my handling of the trial and I'm sure you have your own side of the story to tell.  Maybe you could give shorter testimony with your version of what happened now and come back later for the additional testimony/the final statement combination part later ?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »

I'm withdrawing, I will not have time for 2 games sorry.

Can you wait until the trial is over?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 12:35:08 PM »

Have we figured out the next step in the trial? Id like to have that in the half turn update....
We’re waiting on Dereich.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 09:14:37 PM »

I'm probably gonna have to drop out too, sorry all.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 10:18:35 PM »

Wooooooah, let's slow down a bit, House Bolton is at the center of northern politics and I'm not willing to let this game roll over so easily.

I mean, the game seems to be on hold kinda indefinitely and Law School is starting back up again Tongue  I guess I can try to stay in for now though.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies