Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:29:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Author Topic: Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups  (Read 14103 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 21, 2018, 11:55:17 PM »

I've just come off a busy week(practice all week in top of work and a wedding), so please excuse me.

I am giving 3 days(Friday night) for closing arguments from both sides. If the witnesses aren't available to give testimony, then they aren't going to be able to give it. At the close of the trial I'll give closing comments from attending npc high lords and Lord Stark can make his final decision.
I have written testimony I sent for approval to you and the chief judge and have not had a response yet from either.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »

You have my approval, certainly. Ill message the player as a last warning and then youre free to go
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2018, 07:37:08 PM »

You have my approval, certainly. Ill message the player as a last warning and then youre free to go
Cleared?
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #203 on: September 10, 2018, 03:04:37 PM »

Weep
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #204 on: September 12, 2018, 12:01:20 AM »

I can't make players be active and haven't heard from Bacon Sad

That combined with the departure of three players, one of whom is absolutely key...

I can issue an update but it will have a lot of NPC stuff and glaring holes. I could also try and rally new players but I'd figure a lot of the fun comes from creating your own house and it's too late for that now for many positions.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2018, 04:58:59 PM »

Hi, I'm new here, I already knew this site but I only created an account now that I discovered that there are games here, I do not know exactly where to ask then, so I know this game of ASOIAF only involves North ?, this game is still live, and how do the games work here, are they like NGs (Nation Games) ?.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2018, 10:03:38 AM »

Hi, I'm new here, I already knew this site but I only created an account now that I discovered that there are games here, I do not know exactly where to ask then, so I know this game of ASOIAF only involves North ?, this game is still live, and how do the games work here, are they like NGs (Nation Games) ?.

This in particular was a nation game where people created their own house. It was going well but real life intervened and lost lost too many to seem it continuable. Maybe at a later date we can pick it up. There's always at least some market for ASOIAF games on here though. Others are usuallymore closely based on the series and involve various scenarios.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »

This in particular was a nation game where people created their own house. It was going well but real life intervened and lost lost too many to seem it continuable. Maybe at a later date we can pick it up. There's always at least some market for ASOIAF games on here though. Others are usuallymore closely based on the series and involve various scenarios.

Oh, I understand, I'll keep an eye on when an ASOIAF game comes up,thanks for asking my question.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies