Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:54:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Diplomacraft: The North Sign-Ups  (Read 14195 times)
leonardothered
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2018, 11:27:34 PM »
« edited: July 28, 2018, 11:31:57 PM by leonardothered »

Also, many of you have situations the developed in the turn 2 end, this is why there are less crises to find in your turn 2 update. You can find them there, and I hope to compile them better in the turn 2 topic, but I thought it was worth going ahead and getting the thing up so people can begin their plotting and maneuvering. The second turn is now started. Please let me know if you have issues, this was a hasty update on a foreign machine...
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #176 on: July 28, 2018, 11:33:09 PM »

Just note I'll be on vacation til the 31st so Ill be a bit late in the turn with orders.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #177 on: July 28, 2018, 11:46:22 PM »

I think weekly updates feel pretty good, but we always have to play it by ear. I plan on giving a mid-turn update in a few days if the trial is done by then.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »

@ Kingpoleon: Do you want to do your testimony while we wait for Dereich's internet problems to sort themselves out in the interest of keeping things moving at a reasonable pace?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »

@ Kingpoleon: Do you want to do your testimony while we wait for Dereich's internet problems to sort themselves out in the interest of keeping things moving at a reasonable pace?
If I could give testimony as well as a final statement, that would be fine, but I’ve written my testimony as a final statement, in part based upon what Dereich intends to say.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2018, 02:15:32 PM »

If I could give testimony as well as a final statement, that would be fine, but I’ve written my testimony as a final statement, in part based upon what Dereich intends to say.

I see no reason why not, although before you give your final statement, I may ask to call you back up for questioning once all the evidence is in, so I’d ask that the court be given a chance to do so before you give your final statement.  Maybe give the testimony now and I can call you back up to make a final statement later?  Would that work?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2018, 02:26:00 PM »

I see no reason why not, although before you give your final statement, I may ask to call you back up for questioning once all the evidence is in, so I’d ask that the court be given a chance to do so before you give your final statement.  Maybe give the testimony now and I can call you back up to make a final statement later?  Would that work?

It would, but I don’t see how it would save any time. I’d really prefer to combine my testimony and my final statement, if that won’t bring everything to a grinding halt. If you want to bring me up for questioning before I give my testimony, that might work. I don’t think my testimony would add any additional questions.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2018, 02:39:41 PM »

It would, but I don’t see how it would save any time. I’d really prefer to combine my testimony and my final statement, if that won’t bring everything to a grinding halt. If you want to bring me up for questioning before I give my testimony, that might work. I don’t think my testimony would add any additional questions.

It'd help keep the momentum going until Dereich gets back and I would like to bring you up for questioning although I wouldn't really feel right about doing that without at least hearing your version of events since I really want to be as fair as possible in my handling of the trial and I'm sure you have your own side of the story to tell.  Maybe you could give shorter testimony with your version of what happened now and come back later for the additional testimony/the final statement combination part later ?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2018, 09:21:19 AM »

I'm withdrawing, I will not have time for 2 games sorry.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2018, 10:02:44 AM »

Can you wait until the trial is over?
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2018, 09:51:55 PM »

Withdrawing from the other game, is what you mean, correct?

;}
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2018, 08:23:53 AM »

Can you wait until the trial is over?

I'm fine waiting until the end of the trial.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #187 on: August 07, 2018, 09:58:09 AM »

Looking to end the half-turn Friday night, I think that gives everyone time to get orders in and time for me to update over the weekend. I'll be answering any lingering questions tonight; if everyone has orders in before then I'll end it early and start working on the update
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #188 on: August 07, 2018, 09:58:52 AM »

Have we figured out the next step in the trial? Id like to have that in the half turn update....
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #189 on: August 07, 2018, 11:38:48 AM »

Have we figured out the next step in the trial? Id like to have that in the half turn update....
We’re waiting on Dereich.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #190 on: August 07, 2018, 12:35:08 PM »

We’re waiting on Dereich.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #191 on: August 08, 2018, 09:50:19 AM »

Hey sorry I'm back from my crisis and have majorly reduced my irlwork load. My participation may be spotty for the next couple of days but I just wanted to post and let everyone know that I'm back in the game and I'll take care of the thread trial today (I think I can just waive Dereich's requirement to testimony if that's ok with everyone)
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #192 on: August 08, 2018, 10:35:50 AM »

Hooray!
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #193 on: August 08, 2018, 01:02:23 PM »

Alright, I'm going to have to drop out of this game as well.

As I stated in The Great Experiment thread, events in IRL regarding school and possibly getting a job are going to take up a ridiculous amount of my free time, and I have to drop some things in order to keep myself sane Tongue

If I find free time somehow I'll definitely consider rejoining this game, but don't count on it Tongue

Leo and everyone, thank you all for a great game and good luck.
Garlan Gunter
United Kingdom

« Reply #194 on: August 08, 2018, 01:08:34 PM »

Boo hoo, who will feed the wolfy?!
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #195 on: August 12, 2018, 03:41:00 PM »

Sorry to hear that Madigan, hopefully you find time soon Smiley

Alright, we need the trial to come to a conclusion. I believe the evidence in Ryswell's territory is known? As is we need to make a call on this soon as it's dragging the game to a stand still and I need to post the new turn updates. I think I have orders from two players.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2018, 09:14:37 PM »

I'm probably gonna have to drop out too, sorry all.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2018, 10:15:34 PM »

Wooooooah, let's slow down a bit, House Bolton is at the center of northern politics and I'm not willing to let this game roll over so easily.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #198 on: August 14, 2018, 10:18:35 PM »

Wooooooah, let's slow down a bit, House Bolton is at the center of northern politics and I'm not willing to let this game roll over so easily.

I mean, the game seems to be on hold kinda indefinitely and Law School is starting back up again Tongue  I guess I can try to stay in for now though.
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #199 on: August 21, 2018, 11:30:17 PM »

I've just come off a busy week(practice all week in top of work and a wedding), so please excuse me.

I am giving 3 days(Friday night) for closing arguments from both sides. If the witnesses aren't available to give testimony, then they aren't going to be able to give it. At the close of the trial I'll give closing comments from attending npc high lords and Lord Stark can make his final decision.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies