CT Races Megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:24:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CT Races Megathread
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CT Races Megathread  (Read 256 times)
FairBol
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 05, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »

I can't find the old one, so here's a new one. 

After some consideration, I'm endorsing businessman David Stemerman in the GOP gubernatorial primary.  Mayor Mark Boughton of Danbury is the party-endorsed candidate, but he's a big opponent of gun rights, which doesn't sit well with me. 

I considered going with Trumbull First Selectman Tim Herbst, but he doesn't seem to have a real plan for governing the state.  I hear he's a bit of a jerk as well. 

So what do I like about Mr. Stemerman? Frankly, he has the most specific plan of anyone for turning Connecticut around.  Stemerman says he'll get rid of excessive taxation, which would be a VERY good thing.  He's also a bit of an outsider; I believe that such a person might be what we need in Hartford.  Mr. Stemerman will bring fresh ideas, and a new approach, to a state government in dire need of such. 

Anywho, that's my take on the choice in the GOP primary.  "Vote early, and vote often"....and as Mr. Stemerman says, "let's save Connecticut"! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies