BREAKING: Joe Donnelly is a Cuck
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 24, 2024, 08:01:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Joe Donnelly is a Cuck
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Joe Donnelly is a Cuck  (Read 3247 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2018, 10:46:36 PM »

Yuck, but I don't actually think this will influence his re-election chances one way or the other. Super bold and edgy, I know.

I think he's trying to eliminate all of the possible ways Trump could attack him at any of his unhinged rallies.

Let him spew off on his nonsense, I don't get the point of cowering to Trump. If anything that loses you votes.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2018, 10:54:56 PM »

Wouldn't be surprised if Donnelly is the lone Democrat who loses, thus costing the Democrats the Senate.
Thank you for being a friend...
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2018, 11:03:29 PM »

The consensus is that she's a hard-right torture lady, so supporting her isn't gaining any swing voters in Indiana.  It sounds like he's one of those people who carefully carve out a voting record to make themselves look "moderate" (which has a tendency to mean "a little more conservative"), instead of actually voting the way he feels.

Nobody's going to go into the voting booth and say: "Gee, I was going to vote for Joe Donnelly but he voted against that torture lady in May so I'll go with the Republican."
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2018, 11:43:31 PM »

The consensus is that she's a hard-right torture lady, so supporting her isn't gaining any swing voters in Indiana.  It sounds like he's one of those people who carefully carve out a voting record to make themselves look "moderate" (which has a tendency to mean "a little more conservative"), instead of actually voting the way he feels.

Nobody's going to go into the voting booth and say: "Gee, I was going to vote for Joe Donnelly but he voted against that torture lady in May so I'll go with the Republican."

If anything it's more likely to have the opposite effect and cost him Dem-leaning voters who will simply not vote in the Senate race.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2018, 01:25:10 AM »

Time for the green party to start getting organized here.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2018, 01:41:38 AM »

[/quote]
If anything it's more likely to have the opposite effect and cost him Dem-leaning voters who will simply not vote in the Senate race.
[/quote]

IMO virtually no one follows this below the Supreme Court level.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2018, 11:03:28 AM »

IT'S NOT.

Who are all these undecided swing voters whose vote is pending on how he votes on CIA director?  Tell me.

If Evan Bayh says it is a good idea, it must be so. I mean he won a landslide in 2016 after all...
THANK YOU! I am so tired of this "electability" schmuck it's just an excuse to have no conscience!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies