Elect Koopa D. Quick to Parliament
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 09:25:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Elect Koopa D. Quick to Parliament
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Elect Koopa D. Quick to Parliament  (Read 5991 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2018, 02:57:16 PM »

everyone nows that i have ben (shapro) an gret mp protem, butt (haha but) how gud am i?? her r sum unployment numbers

befor mi bein mp; 100% unempliment (that no gud)
aftur mi bein mp; 0% (that gud)

thank
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2018, 03:50:01 PM »

everyone nows that i have ben (shapro) an gret mp protem, butt (haha but) how gud am i?? her r sum unployment numbers

befor mi bein mp; 100% unempliment (that no gud)
aftur mi bein mp; 0% (that gud)

thank

Do you believe that facts care about one's feelings?
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2018, 05:29:20 PM »

dank koopa v cool
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2018, 01:17:45 PM »

I know I'm probably gonna win, but please, vote for the one candidate who actually started his campaign before the election.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2018, 02:23:45 PM »

There are plenty of other areas you could argue in favor of your candidacy. Using the time a candidate declared seems a pretty weak argument, write-in campaigns(and outrage over them) have long, established precedent in Atlasia, and sometimes things happen by chance, so it seems foolish to penalize people on when they declare. I'll be voting for the best candidate and not considering when a candidate declared, and I hope all Fremontians do the same.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2018, 02:34:09 PM »

There are plenty of other areas you could argue in favor of your candidacy. Using the time a candidate declared seems a pretty weak argument, write-in campaigns(and outrage over them) have long, established precedent in Atlasia, and sometimes things happen by chance, so it seems foolish to penalize people on when they declare. I'll be voting for the best candidate and not considering when a candidate declared, and I hope all Fremontians do the same.

I never said that it's the only reason, but I actually want to be in parliament. Also, I have been very, very active in parliament, and that's possibly one of the best things going for me. I'm actually doing a good job, and redeeming myself.
Very Legal & Very Cool
RFA09

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2018, 03:19:09 PM »

I know I'm probably gonna win, but please, vote for the one candidate who actually started his campaign before the election.

It's not much of an election with only a single candidate. That would be a coronation. Personally, I think having more choice is good for the region. If you win, you will have won on your merits, rather than because you just so happened to show up at the right time. 😊
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2018, 03:21:58 PM »

It's not much of an election with only a single candidate. That would be a coronation. Personally, I think having more choice is good for the region. If you win, you will have won on your merits, rather than because you just so happened to show up at the right time. 😊

Yes, I know that. Elections are supposed to be free, and multiple candidates is a good thing. But why didn't you announce earlier if you wanted to be an MP? Or do you just want to follow the partisan beliefs of Wulfric?
Very Legal & Very Cool
RFA09

« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2018, 03:29:22 PM »

Yes, I know that. Elections are supposed to be free, and multiple candidates is a good thing. But why didn't you announce earlier if you wanted to be an MP? Or do you just want to follow the partisan beliefs of Wulfric?

I've never spoken to Wulfric so I don't know what you mean by that. I joined because I thought one candidate was inappropriate for an election, and I'm willing to try out something new.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2018, 03:35:20 PM »

Yeah Wulfric did not coordinate with anyone in Labor before creating the RFA thread, to the best of my knowledge.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »

Honestly, the suggestion that anyone in Labor has any idea what Wulfric is trying to accomplish is frankly absurd.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2018, 01:29:06 AM »

For the record, no one in Labor told me to create the thread or consulted with me ahead of the election. I merely decided to try to shake some drama into a race that the right thought they would be uncontested in, and in that it is clear I have been successful, even if Koopa does regain the lead.

However, I was told in a PM by ASV after creating the thread that Labor had plans to write in someone else prior to me creating the thread, and that I had apparently 'ruined everything'. Well, looks like ASV was wrong, as my 'endorsed' candidate, RFA, has taken the lead.
Messing with people is so much fun. Particularly when they're as deluded as Wulfric.
Also, for the record, I did not say Labor had. I said they almost certainly already had a plan, and that you had almost certainly ruined it. I had no idea whatsoever with regards to whether such a plan existed, however given past write-in campaigns, I thought it likely. And messing with the opposition is fun, particularly the more deluded and idiotic members of it.
Also, Wulfric is still an idiot.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2018, 01:29:56 AM »

For the record, no one in Labor told me to create the thread or consulted with me ahead of the election. I merely decided to try to shake some drama into a race that the right thought they would be uncontested in, and in that it is clear I have been successful, even if Koopa does regain the lead.

However, I was told in a PM by ASV after creating the thread that Labor had plans to write in someone else prior to me creating the thread, and that I had apparently 'ruined everything'. Well, looks like ASV was wrong, as my 'endorsed' candidate, RFA, has taken the lead.
Messing with people is so much fun. Particularly when they're as deluded as Wulfric.
Also, for the record, I did not say Labor had. I said they almost certainly already had a plan, and that you had almost certainly ruined it. I had no idea whatsoever with regards to whether such a plan existed, however given past write-in campaigns, I thought it likely. And messing with the opposition is fun, particularly the more deluded and idiotic members of it.
kek.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2018, 01:52:41 AM »

While most of your pm had some ambiguity, the bolded portion below did not leave any room to be wrong:

Seemingly, you've just decided to get everyone to write in some random person who just happened to vote early. Labor certainly has an actually good candidate ready to launch a surprise write-in win. And you've quite possibly ruined it.

No 'almost' or any other qualifier in the bolded sentence. You literally guaranteed that Labor had other plans. LOL

I'm pretty sure it's against forum rules to share personal messages.
Attorney General & PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2018, 01:55:25 AM »
« Edited: December 24, 2018, 10:03:27 PM by Southern Dep. Speaker Dwarven Dragon »

Someone literally released my entire campaign pm in one of my runs for (I think) Lincoln Assembly and no one seemed to bat an eye. *shrug*

(Edit: Topic is still there, entitled "def gotta call Wulfric out for this pm".)

(Further Edit: I was never punished in any way for releasing that snippet. So apparently it's not much of a rule either.)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2018, 02:27:52 AM »

Someone literally released my entire campaign pm in one of my runs for (I think) Lincoln Assembly and no one seemed to bat an eye. *shrug*
I vaguely remember that, and I'm almost certain that there was action taken for that.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2018, 02:32:43 AM »

Yeah, I want some sort of action to be taken here.
Private Messages are private, and this is completely unacceptable.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2018, 12:06:20 AM »

And you've lost yet again. If only I cared.
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »

Well, you obviously did care since you literally sent me a page worth of PMs over this election. Wink
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2018, 12:11:51 AM »

Well, you obviously did care since you literally sent me a page worth of PMs over this election. Wink
Eh, it's the perfect type of election. I win either way.
If Koopa wins then we've proven that we can win in Fremont and I can laugh at Wulfric.
If Koopa loses then he lost and I'm happy because I hate his guts (his signature doesn't exactly help).
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2018, 12:21:50 AM »

Eh, it's the perfect type of election. I win either way.
If Koopa wins then we've proven that we can win in Fremont and I can laugh at Wulfric.
If Koopa loses then he lost and I'm happy because I hate his guts (his signature doesn't exactly help).
Well, I guess it may make a bit of sense that you "hate the guts" of somebody who doesn't want to give up and is pushing for sensible policies in government.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2019, 02:26:53 PM »

Welp, I guess it's official now. We need to go back and bring sanity to parliament!

Also, I'm in vocal support for Scott's run for First Minister.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2019, 07:30:11 PM »

Koopa, everyone is in support of Scott's run for FM he's the only one running lol.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2019, 09:24:04 AM »

Koopa, everyone is in support of Scott's run for FM he's the only one running lol.

I know, but I mean I support his campaign, unopposed or not.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »

So, I won. I'm a day late, but I've been busy.

Anyways, go follow this dude. May tweet occasionally.

https://twitter.com/KAtlasia
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies