Ninja0428 For President/1184AZ For Vice President - Real Change Now (Concession)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:31:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ninja0428 For President/1184AZ For Vice President - Real Change Now (Concession)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ninja0428 For President/1184AZ For Vice President - Real Change Now (Concession)  (Read 1284 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 23, 2018, 07:31:32 PM »
« edited: June 25, 2018, 12:02:36 AM by Representative Ninja0428 »

I am here announcing my run for president along with my good friend 1184AZ because I believe that it's high time we had a better Atlasia, and with that a better presidency. I want to be more than a figurehead and a signature. I want to be a policy leader, and closely work with congress. I want to do whatever it takes to get things done and work with congress to create the best bills to accomplish them. I wish to truly be an active leader for Atlasia, and somebody that we can look to as a leader.

I've served in the Lincoln assembly and I'm about to start service in our house, and I've already made several accomplishments in my tenure. I created and passed a bill that guarantees that all Lincolnites are paid enough to live under a roof and with all there needs. I helped create a sensible policy to ensure that guns are only in the hands of the trustworthy, and I fully back Well's bill which will provide even more services to curb violence. I made it easier for everyone to exercise their right to vote. And I'm about to enter the House of Representatives and create even more reasonable solutions, such as infrastructure legislation that I already have in the works. Over my tenure I've proven that I'm willing to tackle big hitting issues and find high quality methods of addressing them.

There's still much more to do in Atlaisa that I would love to be able to lead us through. We're still burning far more fossil fuels than necessary, and we need to phase it out without phasing out the many people that they employ. We need to curb the rising costs of housing and incentive real estate businesses to not gentrify the world. We need an educational policy that will allow for everyone across the entire nation to succeed to reach their potential. We need to ensure that everybody, no matter their origin or feelings, have the opportunity to apply for jobs based on their merits and there needs to be more jobs available to apply for. And we need a game that functions smoothly, allows us to get things done, and encourages everyone to contribute. These issues and so many more are going to require a strong leader to deal with, and I'm the person who will lead us through.

Many of my policies and beliefs can be found here.

Quick Rundown of Beliefs:
Social Issues: Everybody has the right to enjoy their lives and be productive as long as they don't threaten others, and those who do have the right to a second chance. Everyone should be able to be their best person and we should help people reach their fullest.
Economic: Support the free markets while preventing big business from trampling everyone. Businesses should be required to compete fairly, and small businesses shouldn't be at a disadvantage in their local areas.
Domestic: Support those who are disabled and out of work financially but encourage them to become employed. Help cover healthcare costs for those who can't pay. Invest heavily in infrastructure.
Foreign: We shouldn't be going around starting wars like the boss of the world. It is best that we reason with others on our differences to protect lives. We should help areas of the world that could use it. However, we can't turn our backs on our allies who trust in us, so that we can trust in them.

I hope that this June you support a leader who can get things done, wants to get things done, and has reasonable ways to get things done, for the betterment of all Atlasian and worldwide lives. If that is what you want to see I encourage you to vote Ninja0428/1184AZ for president and vice president!

Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 07:39:09 PM »

I already went all in on yank, but I wish you the best, you are great candidate
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 07:40:51 PM »

I already went all in on yank, but I wish you the best, you are great candidate
Thank you!
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 07:53:10 PM »

Not making a final decision until late May, but Godspeed.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 08:08:53 PM »

best of luck
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 08:10:44 PM »

I would like to say how truly honored I am to be part of this great ticket with Ninja as we work to bring the change that Atlasia desperately needs. Ninja has served as an incredibly active voice in Lincoln bringing a dormant legislature back to life in his role as speaker as well as pushing for legislation that benefits everyday Lincolnites from common sense gun control, criminal justice reform to improving affordability for all Atlasians.

Atlasia is at a cross roads after 16 straight months of Federalist control of the executive branch were seeing everyday atlasians unable to find jobs, be able to earn a livable wage or afford home ownership in this country. Together we can change that by creating high paying new jobs in renewable energy; working to combat out of control housing prices and ensure equal opportunity in the workforce for all Atlasians.

I hope that we can gain each one of your support as we usher in the change Atlasia desperately needs.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 06:57:48 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2018, 09:57:42 AM by Representative Ninja0428 »

Statement on Discord Thing
While I was not there to witness it, from what I understand yesterday there was a string of attacks between North Carolina Yankee, Dfw, and Lumine. I must say that it is unfortunate that the campaign is coming down to this instead of a proper policy discussion. I'm not sure who started throwing attacks towards whom, but I will say that I am disappointed in whoever it is. I do not wish to run a campaign like that, not do I wish to run a presidency like that. I thoroughly hope that everyone can get back on track with their campaigns and focus on the things that matter most. Hopefully this will not happen again in the future.
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 11:19:36 AM »

Statement on Discord Thing
While I was not there to witness it, from what I understand yesterday there was a string of attacks between North Carolina Yankee, Dfw, and Lumine. I must say that it is unfortunate that the campaign is coming down to this instead of a proper policy discussion. I'm not sure who started throwing attacks towards whom, but I will say that I am disappointed in whoever it is. I do not wish to run a campaign like that, not do I wish to run a presidency like that. I thoroughly hope that everyone can get back on track with their campaigns and focus on the things that matter most Hopefully this will not happen again in the future.
It was me, for the record, Yankee was not involved in any way.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 11:12:48 PM »

Thought I'd endorsed you in this thread. Anyway, 100% Endorsed, Ninja will bring fresh leadership and change to Atlasia!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 10:50:39 PM »

Good luck for the coming election-you can do it!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 12:40:35 AM »

Polls are open (except in Lincoln REEEE!), be sure to vote for me and our other great PUP candidates for a new direction of leadership!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 12:11:45 AM »

Well the polls have closed, and while the official results have yet to be released, media counts are showing me finishing in 3rd place. So, I am officially conceding that I have not won this election. There will be no court cases or other madness.
  I am disappointed that we have missed this opportunity to bring a fresh, new direction to Atlasia. However, I wish our next president the best of luck in his upcoming term. I also hope that our next Congress will push for more solid, progressive legislation.
  As for my own future, I am in no way done with politics. I will continue to serve as a leader in my party. I hope that our next governor will also consider keepib me around as SoDI. Finally, I have decided to run for senate in Lincoln in the next midterm election. Our current wonderful senator Wells has decided not to run for reelection. I would like to continue my tradition of passing progressive, feasible, and successful policy in the future. I may give running for president another go some day, but it won't be for a while, and I certainly will not run this October.
  I would like to thank everyone who supported me through this turbulent campaign, and I would like to give my special thanks to Governor AZ for doing a wonderful job of supporting and assisting me as my running mate. Good night Atlasia.

Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2018, 12:15:01 AM »

No regrets for voting for you. Best of luck with your future in Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies