AZ-Magellan (R): McSally leads GOP primary field
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:56:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  AZ-Magellan (R): McSally leads GOP primary field
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: AZ-Magellan (R): McSally leads GOP primary field  (Read 2798 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2018, 07:26:56 PM »

lol she literally said we should build a wall between Arizona and California. McSally is very far right but she's just not literally spitting and foaming at the mouth like Arpaio or Ward.

Also lol Arpaio is running a scam campaign and splitting the field so the establishment candidate so he can still have a job as a pundit. I hope he finds a jail cell someday and stays there for as long as he lives.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2018, 08:26:23 PM »

I guess McSally has proved that she's crazy enough to win a Republican primary. LOL at the idea that she's a "moderate" or that she has this in the bag against Sinema. I still think she'd lose to Sinema.
UncleSam

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2018, 08:28:15 PM »

McSally likely wins the general if she holds on and wins here.

She has become a Kelli Ward herself. She chose to go far right as opposed to moderate to win her primary which will hurt big time in the general. Her recent gaffes aside lets not forget to mention

her name rec is slim to none among general election voters in the Phoenix metro

she has half the amount of COH as her general election opponent, most of her current cash she will have to spend on the primary.
No one really cares what someone says to win a primary from a left/right perspective though. I don’t doubt she may have zero ability to appeal to Democrats at this point but let’s be real, Democrats are voting for Sinema anyway. COH in April is nothing lol, tell that to Ralph Northam after having to blow all his money in a primary that forced him away from the center.

If Sinema beats Mcsally it’ll be because McSally made a terrible gaffe and The wave is even higher than predicted in November.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2018, 09:23:57 PM »
« Edited: April 17, 2018, 09:28:00 PM by Roy Moore »

McSally likely wins the general if she holds on and wins here.

She has become a Kelli Ward herself. She chose to go far right as opposed to moderate to win her primary which will hurt big time in the general. Her recent gaffes aside lets not forget to mention

her name rec is slim to none among general election voters in the Phoenix metro

she has half the amount of COH as her general election opponent, most of her current cash she will have to spend on the primary.
No one really cares what someone says to win a primary from a left/right perspective though. I don’t doubt she may have zero ability to appeal to Democrats at this point but let’s be real, Democrats are voting for Sinema anyway. COH in April is nothing lol, tell that to Ralph Northam after having to blow all his money in a primary that forced him away from the center.

If Sinema beats Mcsally it’ll be because McSally made a terrible gaffe and The wave is even higher than predicted in November.

The wave could be small and Sinema wins. You do realize AZ only voted Trump by 3.5 (and actually voted quite a few dems in locally & in federal congressional elections), right? Dems also nearly won a senate seat here back in 2012. And Sinema is a very strong, moderate candidate anyways that will surely have a lot of appeal in Arizona. McSally isn't even a moderate and she is going far right to win the primary.

Honestly I think Sinema wins before democrats even take the house. Dems probably pick up Sinema before they pick 20 seats.

Like we're seeing AZ-08 being potentially within single digits in a high turnout special where 49% of voters are republican (although I still doubt dems do any better than +8 Lesko), yet people are still denying that Sinema is favored. SMH
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 11:44:58 PM »

lol she literally said we should build a wall between Arizona and California. McSally is very far right but she's just not literally spitting and foaming at the mouth like Arpaio or Ward.

Also lol Arpaio is running a scam campaign and splitting the field so the establishment candidate so he can still have a job as a pundit. I hope he finds a jail cell someday and stays there for as long as he lives.

Glad to see someone else spotting Sheriff Joe's campaign for exactly what it is.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 12:44:41 PM »

Arpaio is why we can't have nice things.
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 12:49:56 PM »

Nice things like senator Sinema? Cuz Ward almost surely loses to her.
Rhenna
Gabor
United States

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 09:10:42 AM »

Ward needs to drop out and run if the Class III seat opens up.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies