All inclusive worst Republican president (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:07:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  All inclusive worst Republican president (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the worst Republican president of the last 100 years?
McKinley

T. Roosevelt

Taft

Harding

Coolidge

Hoover

Eisenhower

Nixon

Ford

Reagan

Bush41

Bush43

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 132

Author Topic: All inclusive worst Republican president  (Read 18747 times)
frihetsivrare
Volksliberalist

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -7.13

« on: September 12, 2007, 10:37:09 PM »
« edited: September 12, 2007, 10:43:17 PM by Volksliberalist »

By far the two worst are George W. Bush and Richard Nixon.  Those are the only two that I can think of that have been controversial over any sort of domestic spying.  The foreign policy of the two was also the worst of those choices.  At least Nixon had the arms treaty with the USSR, which almost balanced out the mess he helped make in Southeast Asia.  I voted Bush 43 in the poll because I have a feeling that an even worse president will be after him.  Better presidents were right after Richard Nixon.

Nixon and Bush 43 are not the two worst presidents ever, though they are both in the bottom 5.  The other three are Lyndon Johnson, Woodrow Wilson and Bill Clinton.
frihetsivrare
Volksliberalist

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -7.13

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 04:16:58 PM »
« Edited: September 26, 2007, 06:33:26 PM by Volksliberalist »

Responding to liberalPA's post, I highly doubt that George W. Bush himself was responsible for the attacks.  It was probably the CIA and/or the banking interests that planned and carried out the Sept. 11 attacks.  Those groups have much more power than the President, in fact the President is a mere puppet to them.  This especially goes for the people who run the banking interests of this country (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, probably others).  The government carrying out the attacks does not mean that the responsibility falls on the President.  He for sure knew about it, but I would not say that he was completely and directly responsible.  Bush went along with it because he is only a puppet.  The real elite would have likely had him assassinated if he would not have gone along with it.

The CIA propped up al-Qaeda in the the 1980s during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.  Whether the government carried them out, or al-Qaeda, the US government is at least indirectly responsible for the attacks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies