2028 Election Night: President Pence re elected President. Your reaction?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:44:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2028 Election Night: President Pence re elected President. Your reaction?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2028 Election Night: President Pence re elected President. Your reaction?  (Read 1298 times)
Medal506
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 08, 2018, 12:02:04 PM »

After 12 years of Republican Presidents. 8 years of Trump and 4 years of Pence. Pence wins his re election easily. However still faces a democratic controlled house and senate. What is your reaction?
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 03:02:44 PM »

I'd think the Democrats nominated terrible candidates in each of the 3 elections.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 03:03:49 PM »

I'd be on here or the equivalent forum calling for the Democratic Party to disband if they're that incompetent.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 03:34:46 PM »

I'd be on here or the equivalent forum calling for the Democratic Party to disband if they're that incompetent.

honey, that was when they nominated Hillary Clinton
Attempting Life
RZelandi
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 03:59:56 PM »

I’d be packing my passport and bag and heading to Canada because 12 years of living in Trumpland is excruciating to even think about.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2018, 06:33:34 PM »
« Edited: April 09, 2018, 06:44:18 PM by Progressive Pessimist »

I wouldn't be surprised and would continue to despair at how alienated I feel from the rest of my country, which will truly reveal itself as the reactionary hellhole that I always secretly suspected that it was. I would love to say that I'd be living in Canada by then, but I doubt it. Hell, by then even Canada might have its own version of right-wing populists being in power which I also wouldn't want to deal with.
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2018, 08:51:52 PM »

God help us all if that happens. I'd say it'd be a reactionary and hellish version of what we had from 1968-1988, in a sense that the Democrats have a lock on Congress while the GOP has the Presidency.
BenBurch
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.74, S: 7.22

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 07:03:07 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised and would continue to despair at how alienated I feel from the rest of my country, which will truly reveal itself as the reactionary hellhole that I always secretly suspected that it was. I would love to say that I'd be living in Canada by then, but I doubt it. Hell, by then even Canada might have its own version of right-wing populists being in power which I also wouldn't want to deal with.
This partisanship.  I understand Republicans had the same thought about Obama, but in reverse, but how is either good for the country?  Just dismissing half the country like that, how is that divide sustainable?  This is coming from a "socially regressive nutjob."   
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »

This partisanship.  I understand Republicans had the same thought about Obama, but in reverse, but how is either good for the country?  Just dismissing half the country like that, how is that divide sustainable?  This is coming from a "socially regressive nutjob."   

I am inherently a jaded, partisan liberal Democrat. I make no excuses about it and I don't present myself as otherwise. Anyway, this is only in this hypothetical. I'm not that far gone...yet.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2018, 08:36:52 PM »

I would, without a doubt, have already left the country. As a queer man, I wouldn’t be interested in sticking around to see what happens.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies