Statement from the Sofa

(1/3) > >>

Nation:
That's the "secretary of forum affairs" for all you comedians out there.

Ladies and gentleman of the Atlas forum, while it is important to continue registering voters as that increases the game's fun, it is also necessary to keep the official registration list updated and accurate. There are currently registered voters who have never posted on the boards, have been here since the beginning and yet never voted in a single election. I propose to President Nym and to the senate that these inactive voters be removed from the official registration list, and that they be allowed to re-register if they happen to return.

The following users are ones I would deem as "inactive":

TomAtPitt (R-PA)
PD (R-CA)
Mr. Fresh (R-ID)

EmergingDMajority1 (D-NJ)
Immy (D-ID)
Jftdem (D-MI)

Mr_President (I-MS)
Emsworth (P-MA)

If anyone has any objections or reactions to this, go ahead.

Fmr. Gov. NickG:

Estaban Manuel voted in the Senate elections!

Nation:
Okay, I just wanted to check that then. Thanks Nick.

Beet:
MasterJedi is my constituent, he registered in WI, not WA, on April 19. The only reason he did not vote in the midterms was because he was informed by dunn & SS that you must register 10 days before the election in order to vote. He is active in the forum in other sections, and just posted today.

He shouldn't be stricken unless he wants to be.

ShapeShifter:
Why don't we invalidate all register voters and do the whole thing over? Then, those who are inactive in this board, would be filtered out. How about that?

OR....

If you miss to vote in a general election, such as ... senate, governor and presidency .. you are deregistered and must register again if you wish to continue to vote...

just some ideas...nothing offical...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page