Paradox Interactive Games Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:27:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Paradox Interactive Games Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paradox Interactive Games Thread  (Read 37647 times)
GenerationTerrorist
Rookie
United Kingdom

« on: May 28, 2021, 10:55:48 AM »

Having great fun with Hastein in the 867 start. Conquered Rome and made a Norse enclave in Italy. The man himself is 106 years old and has outlived all 17 of his Children and 24 of 26 Grandchildren. My Heir is a 18 year old Great-Grandson who looks (stat-wise and traits) like he could be as ungodly as Hastein himself.

EU IV is still my favourite game of all time, but CK3 can be wonderful at times.
GenerationTerrorist
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 12:33:16 PM »

Having great fun with Hastein in the 867 start. Conquered Rome and made a Norse enclave in Italy. The man himself is 106 years old and has outlived all 17 of his Children and 24 of 26 Grandchildren. My Heir is a 18 year old Great-Grandson who looks (stat-wise and traits) like he could be as ungodly as Hastein himself.

EU IV is still my favourite game of all time, but CK3 can be wonderful at times.

Uh how did you get him to be 106?

He wouldn't die!
GenerationTerrorist
Rookie
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2022, 11:57:14 AM »

Still having lots of fun in CK3 with Mr Haesteinn in the 867 start in particular. After lots of island-hopping, I now have a Norse-Hindu Empire in the south of India.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies