Paradox Interactive Games Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:17:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Paradox Interactive Games Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paradox Interactive Games Thread  (Read 37666 times)
vitoNova
United States

« on: June 14, 2021, 09:14:15 PM »

More like ParaCucks Interactive. 

There are only 2 MMORPGs worth playing in this day and age:  Elder Scrolls Online and Elite Dangerous. 
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 09:37:47 PM »

We need a vidya games subforum.

I just finished The Outer Worlds -- and both the DLCs -- and this game was the shiznit.
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2022, 10:46:50 PM »

Crusader Kings III is getting all sorts of hype on my Playstation feed lately.

Seems like a game I would totally get into, but the "create your own character" function is not available on consoles yet (I'm on PS5).  And unless it's Street Fighter, I refuse to play any video game where I can't create my own character.  

Too bad.  I envision myself as an Iberian conqueror spreading the Gospel of Secularism into North Africa and Western Europe. 
vitoNova
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 11:02:56 PM »

Seems like a game I would totally get into, but the "create your own character" function is not available on consoles yet (I'm on PS5).  And unless it's Street Fighter, I refuse to play any video game where I can't create my own character.   
I'm usually more of a console guy, but honestly I think this would have serious issues on a console controller as opposed to PC interface.

That's what they say about Elite Dangerous.

What people think of as a PC game, but I slay it on Playstation because using a DualShock/DualSense is far more intuitive to pilot an aircraft/ship, as opposed to a mouse and keyboard. 

I configure it to make it more "arcade-ey"

vitoNova
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2022, 06:25:25 PM »

Seems like a game I would totally get into, but the "create your own character" function is not available on consoles yet (I'm on PS5).  And unless it's Street Fighter, I refuse to play any video game where I can't create my own character.   
I'm usually more of a console guy, but honestly I think this would have serious issues on a console controller as opposed to PC interface.

That's what they say about Elite Dangerous.

What people think of as a PC game, but I slay it on Playstation because using a DualShock/DualSense is far more intuitive to pilot an aircraft/ship, as opposed to a mouse and keyboard. 

I configure it to make it more "arcade-ey"

But with strategy games like this, you’re literally just clicking on stuff the whole time. Seems like it would be a huge pain to have to scroll through menus and such with a controller, not to mention commanding armies, etc.

For me, just the opposite.  I'm "quick-on-the-draw" on the DualShock/Sense anyway.   I played Cities Skylines on my PS4 that way.

I sit in front of a PC all day for work.

There's no way in hell I'm relaxing in front of another PC with a mouse and keyboard just to play games.

I'm strictly a couch+pizza+Cheetos+beer when it comes to that. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies