2044 Electoral Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:12:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 15 Down, 35 To Go)
  2044 Electoral Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2044 Electoral Map  (Read 9512 times)
Sadader
Botswana

« on: April 12, 2018, 05:16:33 AM »

This is my prediction of the 2044 electoral map.

Basically the slow trend of Racial polarization continues to a point where Republicans are winning 80% of the White vote, while Democrats are winning 90% of the Nonwhite vote. This results in very closely divided elections (in both the electoral and popular vote) who's outcome are solely based on Republicans turning out as many Whites as possible (primarily by using Racist appeals against Nonwhites), and Democrats turning out as many Nonwhites as possible (primarily by using Racist appeals against Whites). Economic issues are still discussed in campaigns, but only in an extremely racialized way, while Cultural issues dominate the discussion. This results in a very unstable and borderline Third-world country (America's economic and military power has diminished significantly due to a major economic crash caused by a massive equity bubble and over leveraged Corporate debt in the 2020s, combined with a embarrassing military defeat by Russia and China in the 2030s), in which elections are followed by large-scale civil unrest by whichever side loses them.

LMAO

Well, it is King Lear...

For once i think King Lear is being serious, I mean we are swindled with corporate debt.

King Lear, Economics PhD.

(Corporate debt isn’t a major problem, and I don’t think any forum sh**tposter is a good source for forecasting)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies