Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:33:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make an election map between you and the last two posters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make an election map between you and the last two posters.  (Read 18047 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: February 28, 2019, 06:34:13 PM »

D primary: JEC4P vs tack50

I think I perform well in the Northeast and the Southwest and also win a couple more states, but I lose pretty much everywhere else.

General election: JEC4P vs S019

JEC4P wins a close election.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 08:05:20 AM »
« Edited: March 26, 2020, 08:30:11 AM by Senator tack50 (Lab-Lincoln) »

Republican Primary

Deadprez's more libertarian style campaign ends up as appealing to much (but not all) of the West and Deadprez also manages to win California in an upset as well as his home state of Texas; which keeps him in the race for a while. He also is competitive in the Northeast.

However overall Grassr00ts just crushes him, winning the South and the Midwest by huge margins.

General election

Grassr00ts: 49.9% PV; 311 Electoral Votes
Tack50: 49.0% PV; 227 Electoral Votes

The election ends up as a nailbiter. Grassr00ts has huge appeal in the midwest, easily flipping MN and holding easily PA, and especially MI and WI. His home state of Illinois is closer than in 2016 but I still carry it easily, albeit underwhelmingly.

This appeal allows benefits him in the Northeast, allowing him to flip ME and NH; with RI and DE being within single digits.

I get appeal among hispanics which allows me to flip AZ. Florida is surprisingly not that close and Grassr00ts holds it by around 3 points.

However he suffers a massive dropoff in Texas which ends up extremely close. In the end, Grassr00ts wins it by half a point; though it is not the tipping point state (that being NH for a 269-269 tie and FL for an actual win for me).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies