Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 08:55:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48
Author Topic: Post-Obama - A Different 2012 (Rules, Sign-up, and OOC thread)  (Read 76986 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1075 on: June 01, 2018, 04:33:32 PM »

I'm done guys! I'll try and find the docs I saved and post them tonight. If I can't find them, it may take a tad longer, but still expect to see them shortly.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1076 on: June 01, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »

I'm done guys! I'll try and find the docs I saved and post them tonight. If I can't find them, it may take a tad longer, but still expect to see them shortly.

I'm sure the search feature works just fine
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1077 on: June 01, 2018, 04:35:56 PM »

I'm sure the search feature works just fine

Hm?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1078 on: June 01, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »

I just finished my finals too! So I am excited to get back to playing this game
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #1079 on: June 02, 2018, 11:05:59 AM »

Any updates as to what’s happening guys?
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1080 on: June 02, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »

Any updates as to what’s happening guys?

It takes me a while to write it lol. I'm doing election night coverage of around 15 states. Tongue
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1081 on: June 02, 2018, 11:30:03 AM »

Hey guys, just one request (and I'm not meaning to attack anyone in particular, just over the time I've hosted the game I've noticed a need for this):

Please be patient Wink

As I write results, a turn, get endorsements, anything in particular, trust me: I have a schedule and it will be finished in (most times) a timely manner. If it won't be, then I'll let you guys know. I'm as committed to this game as you guys are (I love doing this stuff), so I'm not going to fall off a cliff/abandon the game or stop writing the turn without letting you guys know. Just for many of the things I do, it takes quite a while to do them because I like to put a lot of effort and realism into my posts to enhance the game. Of course, I could just write the results in a plain text format without anything else, but I know both you guys and I would like it better if I'm putting effort into all of this.

Results will be up shortly Wink
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #1082 on: June 02, 2018, 12:00:55 PM »

Hey guys, just one request (and I'm not meaning to attack anyone in particular, just over the time I've hosted the game I've noticed a need for this):

Please be patient Wink

As I write results, a turn, get endorsements, anything in particular, trust me: I have a schedule and it will be finished in (most times) a timely manner. If it won't be, then I'll let you guys know. I'm as committed to this game as you guys are (I love doing this stuff), so I'm not going to fall off a cliff/abandon the game or stop writing the turn without letting you guys know. Just for many of the things I do, it takes quite a while to do them because I like to put a lot of effort and realism into my posts to enhance the game. Of course, I could just write the results in a plain text format without anything else, but I know both you guys and I would like it better if I'm putting effort into all of this.

Thanks Transit! Thanks for clearing everything. You having the time to respond is always appreciated!
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #1083 on: June 02, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »

Please be patient Wink

Good luck! Smiley
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1084 on: June 02, 2018, 12:19:33 PM »

Please be patient Wink

You do a really good job at this
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1085 on: June 03, 2018, 12:05:49 AM »

Results almost finished, though I don't think I'll be able to post until early afternoon tomorrow due to schedule.
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #1086 on: June 03, 2018, 12:28:41 AM »

Results almost finished, though I don't think I'll be able to post until early afternoon tomorrow due to schedule.
While I’d really prefer for live results tonight if you really can’t do it with your schedule that’s fine by me. Thanks for updating.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1087 on: June 04, 2018, 04:19:23 PM »

I apologize for the extremely long delay; I've had to manage a lot over the past weekend and now I finally have time to sit down and post the results. Turn will be up shortly after the results are posted! (This and the next turn will be one week long as I'll be in an area without computers next week, but as soon as I get back, they'll revert to 72 hours)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1088 on: June 04, 2018, 05:33:18 PM »

I apologize for the extremely long delay; I've had to manage a lot over the past weekend and now I finally have time to sit down and post the results. Turn will be up shortly after the results are posted! (This and the next turn will be one week long as I'll be in an area without computers next week, but as soon as I get back, they'll revert to 72 hours)

I hope not to sound rude, but I'm happy we will finally end the cliffhanger for Both Major Parties! HUZZAH!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1089 on: June 04, 2018, 05:44:41 PM »

I hope not to sound rude, but I'm happy we will finally end the cliffhanger for Both Major Parties! HUZZAH!

...or will it be ended Wink
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1090 on: June 04, 2018, 05:47:10 PM »

...or will it be ended Wink

I meant for ST, lol.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1091 on: June 04, 2018, 08:12:21 PM »

By any chance, can the next two turns be a week and a half each? On Saturday I will be leaving for vacation for two weeks with no computer and I rather just miss one turn than a whole bunch
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1092 on: June 04, 2018, 08:23:53 PM »

By any chance, can the next two turns be a week and a half each? On Saturday I will be leaving for vacation for two weeks with no computer and I rather just miss one turn than a whole bunch

To be honest, I really do need to move this game along (as I have a goal of finishing it before the end of summer). When will you get back?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1093 on: June 04, 2018, 08:30:10 PM »

To be honest, I really do need to move this game along (as I have a goal of finishing it before the end of summer). When will you get back?
June 31st
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1094 on: June 04, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »

June 31st

Even if I do two 1.5 week turns, you'd still miss two turns in the end, and I don't think it would be fair to the other players to have to wait that long to continue the game after this hiatus.
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #1095 on: June 04, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »

June 31st

Even if I do two 1.5 week turns, you'd still miss two turns in the end, and I don't think it would be fair to the other players to have to wait that long to continue the game after this hiatus.
Ok, I will find some way to do this
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1096 on: June 04, 2018, 09:47:45 PM »

I'm not entirely sure the Biden campaign can continue past Super Tuesday, quite honestly.

I don't really want to make any decision tonight, but given I'd rather Democrats have at least a somewhat united party, I'd expect to be withdrawing either this turn or next.

Any withdrawal will be accompanied by an endorsement of whoever makes the best pitch to me about why Biden should endorse them.

Of course, said decision is not final yet...and is pending on the final results of Super Tuesday.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #1097 on: June 05, 2018, 09:10:36 PM »

Didn't Bachmann campaign in Oklahoma and Tennessee? Rip her efforts there

Both of those were deal states with DeMint
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1098 on: June 05, 2018, 09:12:46 PM »

from how everything is going, here are some predictions of mine for Democrats for the states that haven't been called yet:

Biden: Ohio

Brown: Colorado and Vermont

Bredesen: Virginia and American Samoa

Add the wins together

Biden: 2

Brown: 2

Biden: 5

with the totals

Biden: 3

Bredesen: 6

All in all, Bredesen will be the leader in the state Victories for a short time, which would give an ok boost to his momentum.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1099 on: June 05, 2018, 09:14:47 PM »

from how everything is going, here are some predictions of mine for Democrats for the states that haven't been called yet:

Biden: Ohio

Brown: Colorado and Vermont

Bredesen: Virginia and American Samoa

Add the wins together

Biden: 2

Biden: 5

with the totals

Biden: 3

Bredesen: 6

All in all, Bredesen will be the leader in the state Victories for a short time, which would give an ok boost to his momentum.

Vermont's still a tossup.

Honestly, if Biden doesn't win Ohio and Vermont, he's probably not going to stick around much longer...I wish Obama were still in the race honestly, it would make an endorsement decision so much easier.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies