Congressional Primary Results Megathread: AR, GA, KY & TX (Runoff) - May 22
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:26:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Congressional Primary Results Megathread: AR, GA, KY & TX (Runoff) - May 22
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77]
Author Topic: Congressional Primary Results Megathread: AR, GA, KY & TX (Runoff) - May 22  (Read 107836 times)
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1900 on: May 23, 2018, 12:03:04 AM »

Finishing up TX:

District 5
Republican Primary Runoff

Percent   Candidate   Votes   Winner
53.1%   Lance Gooden   23,294   
46.9%   Bunni Pounds   20,542   
100% of precincts reporting (218/218)
43,836 total votes

That concludes tonight's primaries.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #1901 on: May 23, 2018, 12:06:37 AM »

In my crazy GOP Primary runoff for county commissioner of my part of the county, the racist dude lost by 25 votes out of over 12,000. This may be contested as it is so close, and more votes may still be out, but I would say the sane candidate edged it out.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1902 on: May 23, 2018, 12:10:41 AM »

In my crazy GOP Primary runoff for county commissioner of my part of the county, the racist dude lost by 25 votes out of over 12,000. This may be contested as it is so close, and more votes may still be out, but I would say the sane candidate edged it out.

That's a shame.

Yeah, I wanted a democratic county commissioner for my district Sad.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1903 on: May 23, 2018, 12:24:19 AM »

Crap, one of our incumbent county judges was barely primaried out by a freaking DINO, ugh... frustrating... never met him, but I have heard wonderful things, (and even worse about his opponent), and he is related to some family friends, my precinct and area swung hard for him both here and in the regular primary, but the forces against him were just too much to overcome.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1904 on: May 23, 2018, 12:34:22 AM »

That's a shame.

Don't worry about an election, important thing is that the Nazi Scum has been swept off the streets and towns of your community, and as I said earlier, I would much rather that type of filth be voted out of power by his own party, so we can move on as a Nation and not have to replay the whole Racist White Power Republican political figures of the past....

Don't want to get full blown Antifa on this thread, and quite frankly would rather have reasonable debate and discussion with normal Republicans, than this ass-clown, who likely was pissed off because one of his kids was dating and/or in love with a Black/Latino/Asian Lover, and out of spite decided to cut them out of his will.... (Where did this s**t leak from anyways???)

Needless to say, I had Nazi Scum marching through the streets of my small Mill Towns in Oregon in the late '80s, murdering immigrants in the streets of Portland Oregon, slashing tires of some of my friends who were interracial couples in the Mid-Valley, even fire assault rifles into the windows of my sisters Synagogue in Eugene, Oregon, got my nose busted in Indianapolis in the early '90s when these thugs came to town....

Don't worry about the election.... I can't give an elephant nor a donkeys ass about Democrat/Republican on this one.... any way you look at it Republicans in suburban Dallas County looks like they did the right thing and got rid of this a**hole.

Let's all agree to clear the swamp of all of these types of folks, regardless of Political Party affiliation, and whatever office they are running for....

Classic Peace Punk Scottish Band from the early '90s.... (Saw them live two or three times, bought all of their albums back in the days when I was a younger man, etc....)

Oi Polloi: "Nazi Scum"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEEZsvSzG-4
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1905 on: May 23, 2018, 12:41:02 AM »

Wherein we see the troll ignore primary turnout when it doesn't fit their narrative, yet shout it from the mountaintops when it does.

Andrew 1918 certainly is predictable about this.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #1906 on: May 23, 2018, 12:43:33 AM »

Oh and one last note: All of my projections were correct tonight. Take that, IceSpear/Solid/etc.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1907 on: May 23, 2018, 12:44:39 AM »

That's a shame.

Don't worry about an election, important thing is that the Nazi Scum has been swept off the streets and towns of your community, and as I said earlier, I would much rather that type of filth be voted out of power by his own party, so we can move on as a Nation and not have to replay the whole Racist White Power Republican political figures of the past....

Don't want to get full blown Antifa on this thread, and quite frankly would rather have reasonable debate and discussion with normal Republicans, than this ass-clown, who likely was pissed off because one of his kids was dating and/or in love with a Black/Latino/Asian Lover, and out of spite decided to cut them out of his will.... (Where did this s**t leak from anyways???)

Needless to say, I had Nazi Scum marching through the streets of my small Mill Towns in Oregon in the late '80s, murdering immigrants in the streets of Portland Oregon, slashing tires of some of my friends who were interracial couples in the Mid-Valley, even fire assault rifles into the windows of my sisters Synagogue in Eugene, Oregon, got my nose busted in Indianapolis in the early '90s when these thugs came to town....

Don't worry about the election.... I can't give an elephant nor a donkeys ass about Democrat/Republican on this one.... any way you look at it Republicans in suburban Dallas County looks like they did the right thing and got rid of this a**hole.

Let's all agree to clear the swamp of all of these types of folks, regardless of Political Party affiliation, and whatever office they are running for....

Classic Peace Punk Scottish Band from the early '90s.... (Saw them live two or three times, bought all of their albums back in the days when I was a younger man, etc....)

His estranged brother is gay and got in an argument with him after the bigot insulted his brother's husband. He leaked some of it, as for the will thing, idk. But I believe it as he admits it, and also given his history, yeah. By the way, I really hope people see me in a better light than before. I am not anti-lgbt, I may crack a joke or two, but there are very few instances where I would ever take up an anti-lgbt stance, I have changed a lot.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1908 on: May 23, 2018, 12:45:12 AM »

Oh and one last note: All of my projections were correct tonight. Take that, IceSpear/Solid/etc.

A refreshing change.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1909 on: May 23, 2018, 12:45:30 AM »

Lol, see you on June 5th buddy, we got some big whopper races ahead.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1910 on: May 23, 2018, 02:11:09 AM »

That's a shame.

His estranged brother is gay and got in an argument with him after the bigot insulted his brother's husband. He leaked some of it, as for the will thing, idk. But I believe it as he admits it, and also given his history, yeah. By the way, I really hope people see me in a better light than before. I am not anti-lgbt, I may crack a joke or two, but there are very few instances where I would ever take up an anti-lgbt stance, I have changed a lot.

Bagel23, personally I don't give a rats arse about what people think about you in Atlas, nor the internet in general....

I don't spend tons of time looking at the various changing political positions and attitudes of individual posters on Atlas since I've got tons of other stuff going on my life....

Believe I have equally pissed off Conservative Republican and Liberal Democrats alike here occasionally just for speaking my mind, and ....

Pretty crazy family drama when it comes to the County Commissioner Race in Dallas County!!!

I have absolutely no issue with "Blue Dogs"  in general, although in Oregon we generally tend to leave the God and Gays type issues as personal decisions, although the whole Guns thing sometimes gets a bit more intense, even among some of my son-in-laws who own AR-15s but consistently vote Dem even in down-ballot elections.....

Anyways, for one I have appreciated your contributions to Atlas and keep doing what you're doing being yourself, and final thoughts on the elections results from Tejaa Tonight?Huh
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1911 on: May 23, 2018, 03:38:11 AM »

Wherein we see the troll ignore primary turnout when it doesn't fit their narrative, yet shout it from the mountaintops when it does.

These seems more important:

And actually it looks like the final vote split in GA will be 53-47

Yeah, the margin continues to narrow, down to 86,598 with almost all of the remaining precicents in DeKalb county.

Haven't they learned anything? Republican areas report first in GA, Atlanta metro last.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1912 on: May 23, 2018, 05:41:57 AM »

So the final turnout number is just 52-48 in favor of the GOP.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies