VA-Wason Center: unsettled Republican primary, Kaine leads Rs by 20+ points (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:28:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Senatorial Election Polls
  VA-Wason Center: unsettled Republican primary, Kaine leads Rs by 20+ points (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Wason Center: unsettled Republican primary, Kaine leads Rs by 20+ points  (Read 3886 times)
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« on: March 05, 2018, 08:48:29 AM »

And people chided me for saying that Kaine would win by over 20 points. Hopefully Kaine's overwhelming victory helps lift Democratic challengers in VA-2, VA-5, VA-7, and VA-10 defeat the incumbent Republicans.
Jeppe
Bosse
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -4.00

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 06:44:18 PM »

I think Kaine improves virtually everywhere and stomps his opponents by 10-15 points, but I think if Stewart is the GOP nominee, he will either narrowly win Prince William or keep it very close.

Prince William County is not a swing county. Kaine is going to beat Stewart by 30 points in Prince William if he’s the nominee. Prince William has a very large minority population, and the rest of the county is full of wealthy, white suburbanites who once used to lean Republican, but jumped ship en masse towards the Democrats federally in 2016 and downballot in 2017.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies