War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: War For America - An Alternate 2016 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3212 times)
x-Guy
Rookie

« on: March 06, 2018, 11:17:13 PM »
« edited: March 06, 2018, 11:23:15 PM by x-Guy »

Ben Shapiro GOP 1st Debate Answers

You must be logged in to read this quote.
"Well first off let me just say that I am glad to be here tonight! Now then, when it comes to the question of how we can better our economy is one that I've asked myself ever since I became ensconced in the world of policy at a young age. Since then I think the answer is clear. We first need to make sure that we cut taxes across the board. When Americans have more to spend and use for resources then the better! Fact of the matter is Americans know better how to spend and use their own hard earned money than government! We know this works because it's been done before with the JFK & Reagan Tax cuts. Also, I am afraid that Jeb Bush simply doesn't understand the positive aspects that come with cutting taxes FOR EVERYONE. Fact of the matter is we have seen previous tax cuts actually being positive for the federal revenue due to overall increase in economic activity therefore increasing our federal revenue and helping us reduce our crippling debt which is desperately needed in today's economy! In fact, the JFK tax cuts ended up cutting all individual income tax rates by 20%. In fact an aspect that made the JFK tax cuts so effective is the very thing that Jeb Bush stated he was against which is reducing the top marginal rate from 91% to 70% Which was essentially a cut for the rich during that time. In fact he wants to do the opposite! However, despite cutting taxes on the wealthy the evidence shows that the economy was actually booming! So much so that federal revenue actually increased! So when Bush says this he is essentially pandering towards dems instead of actually looking at the facts."

"I'd say it's best that we should keep some form of presence in Iraq. Fact of the matter is we cannot turn back when we were the ones who invaded Iraq and now we can't afford to take the risk of leaving this chaos to itself. We cannot have this mentality of whatever happens there, happens there, and shrug it off like nothing. We cannot pretend that this is not something that will have any blow back in terms of terrorism threatening our country if we decide to be idle in the process. Before 9/11 we didn't think anything of that magnitude could have ever happened but now we live in a day in age where we must be vigilant in what happens in the world if we wish to protect the American people to the best of our ability and that's exactly what I'll do as President!"

"I personally think it's great to see that the people of China are waking up and want to see a country in which their rights are granted by god instead of government and I will be more than happy to support them as President. We know that as the leader of the free world that we must always encourage the values of freedom because those are the very values that have been enshrined in our constitution since our founding. If China were to ever do such a thing than I would immediately question their intentions and at least offer support to those protesting and negotiate with China's leaders so that those who seek freedom can enjoy the many fruits it has to offer!"

"Well I never asked myself this question but I'd say I certainly have more in common with the phoenix movement than both of these opponents. Fact of the matter is I've been frustrated with the same boring leadership. For one we have a two time failed presidential candidate and an overconfident former Governor from Florida. In fact while I've been criticized because of my lack of elected experience they fail to recognize that with my candidacy I bring something more valuable than political posturing. I bring the values of the people with me. The very reason that I stand here is because I find myself to be more in touch with the people. I don't need to be a Senator or Governor to understand that America's problems are extremely self evident and need a proper fix by someone who has actually been among the people instead of in Washington! It's time as America that we look for a different solution instead of hoping that the same tired old ways work and that's exactly why I am here! To be a breath of fresh air for the American people! Thank you!"
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 01:44:13 AM »
« Edited: March 07, 2018, 09:51:42 PM by x-Guy »

Shapiro 2016 Campaign Schedule (SEPT. 1-30)

September 1st-7th(New Hampshire)
(September 1st)
- Hold rallies in Manchester & Concord

(September 2nd)
- Hold campaign fundraising event in Nashua

(September 3rd)
- Hold meet and greet in Manchester

(September 4th)
- Barnstorm in Nashua

(September 5th)
- Hold town halls in Manchester and Portsmouth

(September 6th)
- Open Shapiro HQ in Manchester

(September 7th)
- Hold public college speaking event in New Hampshire University and meet students.

September 8th-10th (California)
(September 8th-9th)
- Taking a break from campaigning and spending time with family

(September 10th)
- Debate Prep

September 11th (NY)
- Attend 9/11 memorial and halt all campaigning that day out of respect.

September 12th-17th (Iowa)
(September 12th-14th)
- Meet with farmers and agricultural leaders

(September 15th)
- Hold a rally in Cedar Rapids

(September 16th)
- Hold a rally in Des Moines

(September 17th)
- Interview with the Des Moines Register Newspaper

September 18th
- Interview on Fox News

September 19th (NY)
- Attend 1st GOP debate

September 20th-27th (Nevada)
(September 20th)
- Hold rally in Las Vegas

(September 21st)
- Open Shapiro HQ in Las Vegas

(September 22nd)
- Hold campaign fundraiser in Las Vegas

(September 23rd)
- Hold town hall in Reno

(September 24th)
- Hold meet and greet with voters in Las Vegas

(September 25th)
- Barnstorm in Sparks

(September 26th)
- Hold town hall in Sparks

September 27th-30th (California)
- Return to home state and take a break from campaigning
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 05:26:48 PM »

Shapiro 2016 #1 Ad: Out with the old. In with the new.
(Playing in the states of South Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada, & Iowa)

Narrator:
"This is Mr. Ben Shapiro. He started off with humble beginnings living in Los Angeles as a child. At the young age of 16, Ben Shapiro began writing articles about the issues that mattered in the country and to most Americans on the internet. From then on he grew a fascination with the world of policy and studied a multitude of issues. As Shapiro progressed he found himself inspired by the ideas of Ronald Reagan, William F. Buckley, and Calvin Coolidge."

Narrator:
"Before rising to popularity Shapiro would attend and graduate from Harvard and begin furthering his experience by going on to work with Breitbart under Andrew Breitbart the founder. After seeing Breitbart ruined by Steve Bannon, Ben would go on to create his own podcast to espouse his ideas and eventually create his own company with the support of thousands soon after known as the Daily Wire."

Narrator:
"With the opportunities he was given he went around the United States talking to young folks in universities to spread his message of conservatism while answering any questions that came with it. When he wasn't doing a podcast or writing articles he wrote books of his thoughts on a variety of issues in the United States."

Narrator:
"Shapiro has had a history of studying policy and the issues that Americans are concerned about from healthcare to the necessity of job creation! Shapiro doesn't need to be a Senator or a Governor to understand the issues and concerns of fellow Americans because he's always been there! Unlike most politicians, his values are not from Washington but from his life and his past experiences. He is not someone afraid to stand his ground and be in the line of fire that is politics. He has always been confident in his core beliefs and has always been dedicated to his work. In a day in age where we need reliability in our leaders let's go for Shapiro! Let's invoke a new generation of energy and accomplishments! Let's have a President Ben Shapiro!"

(I am Ben Shapiro and I approve this message!)
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 02:29:33 AM »
« Edited: March 09, 2018, 08:41:01 PM by x-Guy »

Shapiro 2016 Campaign Schedule (OCT. 1st-31st)

October 1st-6th (Iowa)
(October 1st-3rd)
- Visit various shooting ranges to talk & meet with gun owners in Iowa

(October 4th)
- Hold a town hall in Davenport

(October 5th)
- Hold a rally in Sioux City

(October 6th)
- Hold a joint rally in Des Moines with surprise endorsement speech from Texas Senator Ted Cruz!

October 7th-October 14th (New Hampshire)
(October 7th)
- Hold a rally in Manchester

(October 8th)
- Hold town hall in Nashua

(October 9th)
- Hold meet and greet with N.H. voters in Nashua

(October 10th)
- Hold a rally in Nashua

(October 11th)
- Open 2nd Shapiro HQ in Nashua

(October 12th)
- Hold a rally in Rochester

(October 13th)
- Hold a public celebration party in Manchester Shapiro HQ!

(October 14th)
- Hold a rally in Portsmouth

October 15th (NY)
- Interview with CNN

October 16th-21st (California)
(October 16th-20th)
- Take a break from campaigning and spend time with family

(October 21st)
- Debate Prep

October 22nd-October 26th (Nevada)
(October 22nd)
- Hold a rally in Las Vegas

(October 23rd)
- Hold a rally in Henderson before attending the 2nd GOP debate

(October 24th)
- Hold a town hall in Henderson

(October 25th)
- Hold a town hall in Reno

(October 26th)
- Hold a rally in Reno

October 27th-October 31st (South Carolina)
(October 27th)
- Open a Shapiro HQ in Charleston

(October 28th)
- Hold a rally in Greenville

(October 29th)
- Hold a rally in Columbia

(October 30th)
- Hold a joint rally in Charleston with a surprise endorsement speech from Florida Governor Marco Rubio!

(October 31st)
- Hold public Halloween party at Charleston Shapiro HQ!
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2018, 09:49:10 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2018, 11:11:12 PM by x-Guy »

Ben Shapiro 2nd GOP Debate Answers

"Well here's the thing, I think it's way too early to see who I personally support for Senator Corker's seat. My answer is simple. Let's just wait and see. What I will say though is that a candidate who shares the same conservative values as myself and want's to scale back Washington and the size and scope of government will certainly have my support in that race but for now it's simply too early to call heads or tails on that Senate race."

"I am personally not surprised Erdogan has recently done this power grab. Like any international situation this is one of great difficulty to solve but as President I don't plan to be discouraged from trying to solve the ongoing issue that Turkey faces. Fact of the matter is, Erdogan may as well be a dictator with his recent power grab and we need to be honest about this. What we must do is help prevent a deadly civil war through having strong connections and ongoing discussions with Turkey. We ultimately need to send a message to Erdogan that this behavior is unacceptable to international standards and the standards of the United States and that we will not hesitate potentially enforcing sanctions on Turkey if the situation only worsens because fact of the matter is we cannot stand idly by while the freedoms of the people of Turkey are being stripped away. I am not saying we do military intervention but what I am saying is that we should have some sort of influence on Turkey if we want to prevent a potentially deadly civil war! If the Russians were to somehow get themselves involved with this conflict then we need to make sure we lessen any hostility the Russian government may have against us. We want to make sure we are able to solve this in a mutual manner if Russia becomes involved in this situation. Period."

"The situation of the UNPP is an interesting one. I think that when we deal with these issues that we keep in mind that countries of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are both known for human rights violations especially against women. As President I think it's best we try to find common ground with all of these countries but at the same time we must recognize and hold them accountable for things such as human rights violations that happen in their countries. I believe that if the United States continues it's involvement we certainly won't be silent about the issues those countries face and we certainly won't ignore their human rights violations in the process. Regardless however, I think it's important that at the end of the day we have a clear focus on our country and it's issues. As President I plan to put American priorities first. At the end of the day Americans want a President to serve their interests first and that's exactly what I'll do as President."

"I am very glad you asked that! My very first act as President would be to devolve a lot of power to the states and to the localities. I want to make sure as President that the states and the localities have just as much of a say and will in the current situations that America faces."

"My second priority as President is to slash as much regulations as possible to continue and ensure economic prosperity continues in the country! I believe that the potential of this country must be unleashed and that begins by getting rid of useless regulations that do nothing but hinder economic growth for the nation as a whole!"

"My third priority is a simple rule I will have during the entirety of my Presidency. That rule is that I will not sign any bill that is longer than three pages and is not written in plain language because I want the American people to understand what it is their elected officials are voting for and what is going to be signed. I understand that above all our government needs transparency from it's leaders and the American people must have a President they can have confidence in and trust when in the White House and that's exactly what I'll do."

"My fourth priority is to make sure our Military is in good shape and that we continue to advance our capabilities and strength in order to defend ourselves and for the sake of national security. Fact of the matter is the President really only has two jobs and those jobs are to enforce the laws and maintain national security so above all improving national security and strengthening it is really going to be a big focus in my administration once in office since that's really what my priorities are as outlined in the constitution."

"My fifth and final priority is to make across the board tax cuts possible for all Americans in the future. Some might remember that in the last debate I listed the reasons as to why such tax cuts can be beneficial when I mentioned the JFK & Reagan tax cuts and as President I'd like to initiate something similar as President. We know that when we weaken the burden of taxes on all Americans we see the positives out weighing the negatives. Not only that but we must do so to help pay off our debt as we know that previous tax cuts such as the one by JFK has actually shown that it has increased our federal revenue and it would even go so far as to even potentially give the United States a surplus which is certainly an accomplishment I want to achieve as President and one I believe we can achieve together!"

"It's been fun being in this debate! It's honestly been such a great experience being on the campaign trail and I've enjoyed every second of it! To those who are listening at home I hope that you can consider supporting not just this campaign but this grassroots movement. This campaign since it's very beginning is one that's been for the people. I have been genuine and honest during the opportunity I've had to go around the United States and talk to the voters. I am the candidate who's always had the interest of the American people at heart which is why I am running. I believe we need someone new, someone young, someone inspiring, and I hope I can earn your support during the primaries! Thank you and god bless you!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies