War for America - An (Alternate) 2016 Election Game (Sign-up, Rules, and OOC) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:28:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  War for America - An (Alternate) 2016 Election Game (Sign-up, Rules, and OOC) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: War for America - An (Alternate) 2016 Election Game (Sign-up, Rules, and OOC)  (Read 4976 times)
MycroftCZ

« on: February 24, 2018, 05:53:15 PM »

Can I jump in as Romney?
MycroftCZ

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »

Romney Campaign Anouncement: Boston, Massachusetts

Hello Boston! It is so great to be with so many friends and my beautiful family. I speak with you today at a critical time our nation's history… For 8 long years, we have had a Democrat in the White House. Republicans are in the minority and we, as a party and as a nation, have lost our way. I think it is high time we get some real experience in Washington!

We need to get our economy moving again. Many Americans feel left out and not listened to in this country. Anger, angst and resentment have built up for a long time and we are seeing it boil over. We need a unifier in this country, not a divider!

I want to build a campaign, not with big names or big endorsements. Not with PACs or special interests groups. I want to build a campaign built around you. The American people.

I am fighting for the single mom struggling with balancing two jobs.

For the vet who comes home and doesn’t get the care he or she deserves.

I’m fighting for the responsible gun owner who doesn’t want his rights taken away.

I’m fighting for the small business owner who struggles under restrictions and high taxes.

I’m fighting for all people, from California to Virginia. From Florida to Maine. From Washington to Tennessee. I am fighting for a better America.

Together, we can get big things done. Together we can take back the White House and put American back on track. Together, we will believe in American again.

My name is Mitt Romney and I am running for President of the United States!

Thank you, let’s get to work and take back our country! Thank you!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies