Sanders: It's Hillary's fault that the Russians helped me
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 08:23:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sanders: It's Hillary's fault that the Russians helped me
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Sanders: It's Hillary's fault that the Russians helped me  (Read 3224 times)
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2018, 10:38:11 AM »

To a large extent I agree with you, but I think I mistyped my previous post, so you gave a reply I didn't intend to put you through the trouble of typing. Anyhow, on Atlas, there's a pretty vast chunk of posters that seem to be open to the idea that Democrats need to move in a more economically progressive direction but don't necessarily think Bernie Sanders is the perfect candidate to pull the realignment off, and while I think he's the best we have at this time, but am open to arguments otherwise, so given that he used a word I haven't really seen much aside from the Clinton direhards, I'm asking the specific poster directly.

A nuanced understanding of why a Democrat might not like Bernie Sanders? On MY atlas?

This is so surprising and shocking, like it's knocked the wind out of me... I need someone to give me a fresh, moronic anti-establishment hot take so I can regain my breath ---

Bernie Sanders is full of sh-t. Hope he knows he won't be treated with kid gloves in 2020.  Smile

We're not voting for your establishment candidate after the primary is rigged for them.

ahhh, there we go, much better
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2018, 05:12:15 PM »

Bernie Sanders is full of sh-t. Hope he knows he won't be treated with kid gloves in 2020.  Smile

We're not voting for your establishment candidate after the primary is rigged for them.

We know you'll happily vote for Trump again, just like 2016.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies