Office of Sirius (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:18:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Sirius (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Sirius  (Read 2926 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: March 27, 2024, 02:54:00 PM »

for the record, I'd love to see you return, but considering everything else, your mental health needs to come first. I hope you return to the game sooner rather than later, but take as much time as you need.

Did my mental health ever matter to both of you, and some other people within DA and your friend circle?

But that was no excuse to try to bully me out and talk sh**t about me. There was no 'your mental health needs to come first', at all. Even back in 2019-2020, there was no "your mental health needs to come first", from both of you.

Instead, there have been people here who have used my mental health to shame me or argue i'm incompetent to do something or made fun of it, whether here or on discord.

You both have used mental health as an excuse selectively, your mental health reasons were valid, mine never were.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies