Office of Sirius
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:27:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Sirius
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of Sirius  (Read 2658 times)
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 03:44:19 PM »

I know I've been quiet here for a while, but it is my pleasure to release my first round of official endorsements!

House:
1. Jimmy7812
2. Vern1998
Fremont Senate:
1. Canis
Fremont FM:
1. Tea Party Hater
Fremont Parliament:
1. JoeyOCanada
2. Australian Swing Voter
3. ONProgressive
Thank you very much Ninja0428!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 05:21:55 PM »

President:
1. Ninja/1184AZ
2. No Endorsement
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 07:14:12 PM »

President:
1. Ninja/1184AZ
2. No Endorsement
Xd
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2019, 06:07:42 PM »

February Endorsements:

President:
1. Ninja/Wxtransit
2. No Endorsement
House:
1. Ninja
2. Vern
3. Razze
Senate:
Not Pericles
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2019, 06:44:25 PM »

Thank you for the endorsement! I hope we can continue to work well together in the House and stand up for Atlasian values Smiley
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 06:54:47 PM »

Statement on Game Moderator Mr. Reactionary
Hello, its been a while since I've posted in my office, but I would like to officially throw my support behind the effort to remove GM Reactionary. It is honestly with a heavy heart that I must do so, I did not want it to come to this, but it seems necessary. I, like many other, was initially a strong supporter of confirming Mr. R as GM. After all, he had just led congress through a record destroying session with 50+ bills passed, and demonstrated a solid knowledge of public policy, surely it would seem that he has a good choice. And so he was confirmed to much fanfare and we all looked into the bright future. Here we are, and it isn't so bright. Being honest, I could feel that things were off before, but did not think they were reason to remove him entirely. I interacted most with the GM during my tenure as Secretary of Internal Affairs, which was unfortunately marred by a budget crisis. I don't blame the GM entirely for the 2019 crisis, there were a myriad of issues, mostly chalking up to a lack of organization. It was quite the mess and I ended up being given the crisis to deal with which I don't believe was meant to be the case. Nonetheless I took up the duties. My colleagues and I in the Weatherboy and Tmth admins found ourselves with data that was either conflicting, vague, or nonexistent. It ultimately was the job of the game engine to provide correct data, but for several months all I really got from Mr. R were vague answers and a few documents for several months until full data was providing and I pieced together the budget, with help from Yankee and LT mostly. This was concerning but also a large workload so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and didn't really do anything against him. Of course now, that has completely stalled and it has been several months since we've really heard from the game engine. Other things have fallen flat as well. From what I know, the government audit, which was intended to be a major accomplish for him, was never completely. I only recall being given the data for the department of Agriculture early into my tenure and thus was never able to incorporate any cost saving measures into the new budget. And we have been lacking in news stories and interaction with officials on any recent issues. We haven't gotten anything since September and those were a few stories from Tmth. I remember during my time on the National Security Council being given several interesting foreign policy things to work on, but eventually those stopped coming. I fear for Atlasia becoming incredibly stale and grinding to a halt, so I must support the GM's removal in order to breath new life into the game. To Mr. Reactionary, if he reads: I'm sorry, this isn't personal. Its for our greater good.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2022, 07:34:32 PM »

Forming an exploratory committee for Lincoln regional senate
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2024, 02:08:20 AM »

As of this time I am forming an exploratory committee for the upcoming presidential election
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2024, 01:57:21 PM »

The last week has not been a good one for my state of mind, resulting from the death of someone important to me, multiple exams, and a lot of work in general. Yesterday, I acted in very poor judgement and partook in something that I do not believe I should have nor would have in the past. I accept responsibility for those actions. It currently seems to be ambiguous whether a new appointment should be made or if a special election should occur, but whichever is deemed the correct legal interpretation is the proper course of action. At this point in time, I could still reverse my decision to deregister, but I suspect not many people would like to see me return and am unsure if it would be healthy for me, so this is probably goodbye for a while.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2024, 01:58:51 PM »

for the record, I'd love to see you return, but considering everything else, your mental health needs to come first. I hope you return to the game sooner rather than later, but take as much time as you need.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2024, 02:39:26 PM »
« Edited: March 27, 2024, 02:43:23 PM by President Punxsutawney Phil »

I was honored to have you in cabinet and to have worked with you. Take the time you need.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2024, 02:54:00 PM »

for the record, I'd love to see you return, but considering everything else, your mental health needs to come first. I hope you return to the game sooner rather than later, but take as much time as you need.

Did my mental health ever matter to both of you, and some other people within DA and your friend circle?

But that was no excuse to try to bully me out and talk sh**t about me. There was no 'your mental health needs to come first', at all. Even back in 2019-2020, there was no "your mental health needs to come first", from both of you.

Instead, there have been people here who have used my mental health to shame me or argue i'm incompetent to do something or made fun of it, whether here or on discord.

You both have used mental health as an excuse selectively, your mental health reasons were valid, mine never were.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2024, 03:30:25 PM »

Did my mental health ever matter to both of you, and some other people within DA and your friend circle?

But that was no excuse to try to bully me out and talk sh**t about me. There was no 'your mental health needs to come first', at all. Even back in 2019-2020, there was no "your mental health needs to come first", from both of you.

Instead, there have been people here who have used my mental health to shame me or argue i'm incompetent to do something or made fun of it, whether here or on discord.

You both have used mental health as an excuse selectively, your mental health reasons were valid, mine never were.
We always thought that you should take a break if you were not in a sound state of mind and that is what I am currently doing.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2024, 04:25:02 PM »

We always thought that you should take a break if you were not in a sound state of mind and that is what I am currently doing.

If?

Anyway, I am truly sorry that all of this has happened to you, and I hope you return ASAP!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies