Office of SOS Lakigigar
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:27:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of SOS Lakigigar
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of SOS Lakigigar  (Read 1700 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2024, 10:29:23 AM »

I'll be resigning as SOS immediately.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2024, 03:11:46 PM »

I think everyone knows at this point of how you can never truly leave the game, how you'll always somehow will return. In a certain way, participating in Atlasia is like participation in a cult, and ending your atlasia's career is as hard as ending your life. How many times you attempt it, you always end up failing. I'm determined though, so i won't come back.

But it seems like this wasn't even allowed. I leave, i deregister and a whole sequence of events is kickstarted in what is arguably probably the most interesting thing to happen in the game this year so far in which is otherwise a relative lull period of time in Atlasia. It's very telling though about the toxicity of the game and how it definitely isn't for everyone or part of the reason why it is hard to find new people to engage with the game or how many people participating in the game don't even like the game at all.

The whole "we had to do it, because if we didn't, someone else would" is laughable.

Well anyways, i haven't done a proper goodbye so i guess i'll do it now.

I'm grateful for being part of the golden Peace years / period, and to have actually met tons of nice people around, from expected corners and from less expected corners. I'm grateful to have been an important part in the Tack50, both Spiral and TimTurner election campaigns and for the credit and good will i earned as Peace chair from several users.

I wish most of you that gave me a decent chance or that i've learnt to know via the forum as good, fun and engaging people, via the game or discord or other ways a lot of luck, fortune, success and a good health etc. . Thanks!

But here is where it ends for me, i hope i'll be able to fight for what i want to fight in real life soon instead of over an imaginable world and to direct the energy i have to things that actually might change people's lives.
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2024, 04:03:24 PM »

Thank you for your service, Laki
cherry mandarin
HL23

P
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2024, 05:05:17 PM »

I think everyone knows at this point of how you can never truly leave the game, how you'll always somehow will return. In a certain way, participating in Atlasia is like participation in a cult, and ending your atlasia's career is as hard as ending your life. How many times you attempt it, you always end up failing. I'm determined though, so i won't come back.

But it seems like this wasn't even allowed. I leave, i deregister and a whole sequence of events is kickstarted in what is arguably probably the most interesting thing to happen in the game this year so far in which is otherwise a relative lull period of time in Atlasia. It's very telling though about the toxicity of the game and how it definitely isn't for everyone or part of the reason why it is hard to find new people to engage with the game or how many people participating in the game don't even like the game at all.

The whole "we had to do it, because if we didn't, someone else would" is laughable.

Well anyways, i haven't done a proper goodbye so i guess i'll do it now.

I'm grateful for being part of the golden Peace years / period, and to have actually met tons of nice people around, from expected corners and from less expected corners. I'm grateful to have been an important part in the Tack50, both Spiral and TimTurner election campaigns and for the credit and good will i earned as Peace chair from several users.

I wish most of you that gave me a decent chance or that i've learnt to know via the forum as good, fun and engaging people, via the game or discord or other ways a lot of luck, fortune, success and a good health etc. . Thanks!

But here is where it ends for me, i hope i'll be able to fight for what i want to fight in real life soon instead of over an imaginable world and to direct the energy i have to things that actually might change people's lives.

Thank you for your immense contributions to Atlasia and the forum at large. I have nothing but utmost respect for the work you’ve done and I’m glad I’ve gotten to know you well and I’m proud to call you a good friend. Wishing you all the best.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2024, 09:49:23 PM »

Thank you for your service and contributions to this game.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2024, 09:47:04 PM »

Thank you for your contributions to this game, have a good retirement Laki.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies