Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:25:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves)  (Read 60254 times)
RGM2609
« on: December 09, 2019, 01:59:04 PM »

I would be open to do a gameplay on UK's 2015 election or Germany's 2017 election if there is interest for this
RGM2609
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 08:15:31 AM »

I am preparing an alternate 2016 election game in an TL in which Gore won in 2000. I know that there is already another game with that idea, but the only thing the 2 have in common is the divergence point, and everything goes on a radically different route. I will probably start it by the end of June/beginning of July, but if anyone is interested in helping me figuring out the details (not an American, so my knowledge of details is not exactly rock solid, I would appreciate any help) or just finding out more, please PM me.
RGM2609
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2020, 06:28:14 PM »

Any interest in a 2024 game now that the winner of the election is known?
RGM2609
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 07:13:33 PM »

I would be interested.

You'd have to do a 2022 Midterm in some form (maybe in the signup sheet).

If you need a co-mod, I could help, and I'd be willing to play as well (just not as Biden, as I genuinely think he's too old to seriously be considering running for reelection.)
I will write a sign up sheet soon. And yes, Biden is not running again, nor is former President Trump. The primaries need to be kept interesting.
RGM2609
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 07:46:48 PM »

I would be interested.

You'd have to do a 2022 Midterm in some form (maybe in the signup sheet).

If you need a co-mod, I could help, and I'd be willing to play as well (just not as Biden, as I genuinely think he's too old to seriously be considering running for reelection.)
I will write a sign up sheet soon. And yes, Biden is not running again, nor is former President Trump. The primaries need to be kept interesting.

I don't know...I think Trump should be playable (if only because it would be really out of character for him not to run in 2024.)
He will have some sort of a health crisis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies