Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:34:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves)  (Read 59275 times)
ASPN
Dr_Novella

« on: March 06, 2018, 09:25:59 AM »

with the recent death of The War of the Three Kingdoms, I would like to offer a Historical Alternative for it called
Brother vs Brother

Summary: It is the year 1861 and the American Civil War has just begun. With the United States in chaos over the issue of slavery, France is looking to create their own empire in Mexico while Prussia looks to expand her power in the German Confederation. While this happens, the United States is fighting it's own civil war with the South fighting for her own independence from the United States and preserve her southern culture while the North fights to hold the Union Together. With the world now in chaos and with the ability that anyone may be able to come out on top, the top dog may be the unexpected one.

Important characters will be important Union and Confederate Generals, Otto Von Bismarck, Abraham Lincoln, Jefferson Davis, Napoleon III, Maximillian von Hapsburg, Alexander II, Franz Josef, and Queen Victoria.

The most important area will be, ofc, the United States though there will be other places to be involved depending on what happens in the region. Factors will include War Exhaustion, the Economy, Starvation, and Manpower.

Will post this game if I get enough of a response.

I'd definitely be down for this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies