Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:28:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Game Suggestion Thread - (Proposals, Ideas, Reserves)  (Read 59239 times)
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« on: December 17, 2018, 04:16:19 AM »

So. Question, and I realize I'm new at this, but I was actually a long time player of older Nation sims if anyone remembers those ( Qpawn, SPC, Nations, etc ) back when I was a lot younger.

Would anyone be interested in a game centered around the United Nations and role playing the respective member nations? Perhaps primarily focused on the UNSC at first, and then expanding to the UNGA if enough people want?

Just an idea I had.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 10:57:45 PM »

Meaning an actual Atlas EU4 multiplayer campaign?

Yes please!
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 06:41:36 PM »

Would anyone be interested in a 1976 game? It was an interesting election, and has a lot of potential for primary clown cars and independent candidacies.
I have always hoped for a ‘76 race to be tried

Can we finish the several games we have?

This, this, this.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 05:37:39 PM »

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of the huge nation sim games that use to exist in the early to late 2000's like Qpawn, Nations, SPC: Classic, Alodia and a lot of others. I use to love playing them when I was younger and was even a moderator and admin on a few and got really bummed they died out. Would anyone be interested in a revival of some sort of game like that?
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 04:45:43 PM »

I might do a CSA Election game with three parties

Democratic- The main party that has been ruling since Robert Lee won in 1867
National Democrats- The main opposition party which is mainly a Centrist to Center Right Party and was founded in 1925.
For the People A Center to Far Left party founded by Martin Luther King Sr. in 1954.

This would be awesome and I would definitely join!
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2019, 05:23:20 PM »

Since TT is currently at the Conventions and we're approaching an end to it within the next few weeks, I might do a small scale game once it's finished. Nothing too big, just a small Senate Election game

1. 2008 VA Sen Race
2. 2000 NY Sen Race
3. 2010 WI Senate Race
4. 2010 MA Special Senate
5. 1996 MA Senate
6. 2018 NM Senate
7. 2004 GA Senate

So, if anyone is wanting one of these to happen, just say which and I'll make a poll between the top contenders.
You should do a 2012 Indiana Senate game.

I think the 2000 New York Senate race would be more interesting.

2000 NY or 2010 MA special imo.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 03:21:59 AM »

Would anyone be interested in any of the following, and if so, which one(s)?

1. Senate/House/Gubernatorial election game where each player plays a candidate.

2. Election game set in a fictional city or state, most likely in an otherwise butterfly-free 'real' world. Most likely, it'd be a Senate or Gubernatorial scenario. It would use plausible custom characters.

3. 2024 presidential election game set in an alternate timeline where party control is 'inversed.' That is, a Dem is president from 2001-2009, a Rep from 2009-2017, a Dem from 2017-2021, and an older Rep who retires for the sake of the game from 2021-2025. This relatively simple alternate timeline results in players being allowed to use versions of real politicians with alternate careers, even though using ones with their OTL career paths shouldn't be an issue either.

Option 3 would be interesting, especially if 2017-2021 is a reverse Democratic Trump; maybe someone like Sanders, who is elected after Dems radicalize under the 2009-2017 GOP President. Just an idea, or a scandal plagued Hillary whose nearly taken down in a Kennedy 76 Sanders style run.

Either way, I'd probably give it a shot.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies