The Tennessean Bi-Partisan: A 2004 Presidential Election Game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:38:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Tennessean Bi-Partisan: A 2004 Presidential Election Game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Tennessean Bi-Partisan: A 2004 Presidential Election Game  (Read 6220 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: February 07, 2018, 06:00:39 PM »

Can I be Hillary Clinton?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 06:01:44 PM »

Thank you! I hope this is a good one
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 06:04:48 PM »

Don’t let this one die
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »

HILLARY CLINTON ANNOUNCEMENT SPEECH

“Hello America! Most of you probably remember me! I am Hillary Rodham Clinton. My husband was president Bill Clinton. I’m here today to officially announce that I am running for President! For the past 4 years we have had bad leadership. All Americans have not been represented. I’m here to tell you: we will stand up for the rights of all Americans. Whatever background you’re from. If you’re male or female, Caucasian or African-American or Hispanic Or Chinese, If you’re gay or straight. My administration will be one for every American. Of all religions, all races, all economic classes, all sexualities. I promise. We need to break this glass ceiling and elect our first female president. Women can do anything. I’m here to shatter the glass ceiling. I will work across the aisle if elected. With Republicans and Democrats in Congress! I look forward to seeing President Alexander on the debate stage! Thank you!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 10:02:55 AM »

So, asking real quick, should I just go ahead and begin the game or should we wait for one more Republican player?
Wait for one more
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 10:13:38 AM »

If not another Republican joins within a few hours, Game will start. To McCain, Feingold, and Lieberman, post your Announcement speeches so I can get a feel for you in the first turn.
How is Hillary doing in the polls right now?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 04:51:27 PM »

Hillary Clinton debate answers
1st Democratic Debate:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
“Thank you for having me here! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. I’ve been dreaming of this day since I was a child. God finally blessed me with this opportunity. I am running for one major reason: to be a president for every American. To show all Americans, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, income, that we care. Americans are struggling under president Alexander. I want to bring us together. We are stronger together”
General Questions:

“Well, first of all thank you for the question. See, I believe that I can unite the party. I can unite Liberals, Progressives, and Moderates. And we can bring actual progress. My opponents cannot unite this country. Lieberman is basically a Republican. I believe if we can unite the party, we can win”
“Americans, think about this: we have a president who won’t stand up to these countries or address these concerns. President Alexander supports another war, sending our sons and daughters to fight and die. We need a fighter to prevent a war. I am that fighter. I will stand up to these middle eastern leaders. President Alexander has been weak on the world stage. But I won’t. I will fight for america.”
“See, The current administration doesn’t care about the economy. If elected I will introduce new tax plans, new healthcare plans. We will balance the economy. My husband could do it, so can I. We will fight to stabilize the economy and make a suitable Economy for all Americans”
Candidate Specific Questions:
“Yes. Women are able to do the same work as a man. But more importantly, I don’t believe gender should determine ability to lead. It’s about policy and character. Whoever says a woman can’t lead is mistaken.”
“Americans, I pitch myself as your next president. I want to see our children prosper. And be successful. These other candidates are not able to unite all Americans. I love you all! God Bless and Good Night!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 06:23:27 AM »

Hillary campaign schedule
Hillary Clinton spent the entire month in Iowa, giving speeches, holding rallies, and meeting with voters. She spoke a lot about women’s rights and legalizing gay marriage. She also spoke about farm subsidies and religious freedom after attending some church dinners. She even Led a prayer at a few. At the end of the month, she went back to Arkansas and rested
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies