The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:22:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4)  (Read 4629 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: February 04, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »

A Proclamation from Storm's End
The death of his Grace King Aerys is a tragedy and House Tyrell grieves him deeply and will avenge his death. Now that the truth has been revealed and that his grace Prince Rhaegar never abducted Lady Lyanna Stark, House Tyrell believes that the Baratheon's coalition must end. House Stark, House Arryn and House Tully raised their banners against his grace King Aerys on the belief that his grace Prince Rhaegar abducted Lady Stark. As Lady Stark is in fact safe and while mourning his deceased husband, she never was abducted. Thus, the usurper's coalition MUST end.
While we have fought on divided sides, I  urge Lord Stark, Lord Arryn and Lord Tully to declare for House Targaryen.

Lord Tyrell
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 05:14:03 PM »

House Tyrell and House Greyjoy's declaration
1) The events that happened in Storm's end were an unfortunate accident. Lord Euron Greyjoy's mission was to capture Stannis and delivered it to the Targaryen loyalists. He was simply unaware that Stannis chose to escape. Lord Tyrell and his bannermen will be safely released to their troops.

2) As House Greyjoy has proven loyal to House Targaryen. House Tyrell, as the most loyal Great House to House Targaryen, will help financially to develop the Iron Islands. House Tyrell will also send agricultural experts to House Greyjoy to help them improve their agriculture.

3) House Tyrell guarantees obviously Euron's departure of the storm ends peacefully and with good supplies. "

xMaceTyrell
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:20:02 AM »

Proclamation from House Tyrell
House Tyrell is deeply saddened to see the Targaryen loyalists to be utterly divided between 3 clailants: Viserys, Jaeharys and Aegon. As the first Great House of Westeros joining the call of his grace King Aerys to put down the Baratheon rebellion, House Tyrell would like the current civil war to end peacefully.

Thus, House Tyrell inviting the 3 self-proclaimed regents to negotiate in Highgarden a peaceful end of this civil war. House Tyrell is inviting her grace th Doawager Queen, Prince Martell and Lord Stark. Lord Greyjoy is invited as well. House Tyrell will be represented the Lady Dowager of the Reach, Olenna Redwynne.

Mace Tyrell, Warden of the South, Lord of Highgarden
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:04:21 PM »

The Army of King Jaehaerys shall send Lord Lyonel Corbray south to Highgarden to take part in this council as a representative for the Vale. My deepest apologies for not being able to attend in person, I hope you will be able to treat Lord Corbray with the same respect you would treat any Lord.

To peaceful negotiation,

Jon Arryn, Lord of the Vale
Shall I assume Lord Corbray will represent the Jaeharys faction?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 04:57:36 PM »

The Army of King Jaehaerys shall send Lord Lyonel Corbray south to Highgarden to take part in this council as a representative for the Vale. My deepest apologies for not being able to attend in person, I hope you will be able to treat Lord Corbray with the same respect you would treat any Lord.

To peaceful negotiation,

Jon Arryn, Lord of the Vale
Shall I assume Lord Corbray will represent the Jaeharys faction?
You may, my Lord.
Duly noted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies