The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:33:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Death of Kings: Gameplay Thread (Turn 4)  (Read 4614 times)
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« on: February 05, 2018, 07:28:50 PM »
« edited: February 05, 2018, 07:33:49 PM by Mycool »

Proclamation from Sunspear

With recent revelations about Lyanna Stark’s relationship to Rhaegar, it is clear that the rebellion against the Targaryen rulership was never about a girl, but about hate and distrust of their liege. I call houses Stark, Arryn, and Tully to pledge to House Targaryen and lay down their arms against their rightful king. House Baratheon must decide if it wishes for peace to rule or if we will continue to water our crops with the blood of our men.

Next, I will call for a Great Council to crown King Aegon VI immediately. We need peace through the Realm, and much like in past times of crisis, the great houses need to convene to ensure the rule of law and inheritance.

Prince Doran Martell of Dorne
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 10:21:59 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2018, 10:31:24 AM by Mycool »

Proclamation from Sunspear

The chaos of this war has ravaged our land for long enough. Lord Mace Tyrell has made correspondence between the loyalist houses possible, and House Martell will of course participate in the negotiations in Highgarden, with myself speaking for my niece and nephew, and Dorne as a whole. We all hope for the same thing, a united House Targaryen ruling a united Westeros.

As Queen Rhaella has said, we have all let our emotions rule the day, and treated allies as enemies. I am ready for this to end, and a compromise in Highgarden to be reached.

Prince Doran Martell of Dorne
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies