Wxtransit for re-election to House (Thank you.)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 01:48:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Wxtransit for re-election to House (Thank you.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Wxtransit for re-election to House (Thank you.)  (Read 1124 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2018, 05:53:44 PM »

I may run write-in again in April...
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 09:53:48 AM »

The polls are now open. Make sure to vote!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2018, 12:29:04 PM »

If you want a representative who...

✓ Has a 100% record of attendance
 ✓ Has sponsored bills that help Atlasians like the Make Atlasia Debate Again bill and the Voting Clarification Amendment
 ✓ Has real plans for his next term such as adding referendums so that Atlasians can have a choice in their democracy
 ✓ Has been one of the few representatives to campaign and answer Atlasians' concerns
 ✓ Will stand up for reform and change
 ✓ Will put policy over party

then make sure to first-preference "wxtransit" on your ballot papers before Sunday night!
DFL

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2018, 12:40:03 PM »

Thanks, but I'd rather vote party line for a zombie lmao
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »

Decided to make this my campaign theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCVq4iYRhk
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2018, 10:12:22 PM »

Hi. If you haven't voted yet, please vote! And when you vote, first preference wxtransit for the House! He is a great representative who is very active and has 100% attendance. Even if you are more left than him he is better than another Federalist so vote wxtransit to maximize your vote's power and stop the Federalists!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 12:17:28 AM »

Congratulations!

Given the outburst of support for you, I think it is clear that you are the people's choice to be the next House Speaker!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 12:21:16 AM »

Congratulations, wxtransit, a well deserved victory for a great officeholder!

(also, enthusiastically endorsed for Speaker)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2018, 12:27:20 AM »

Congratulations wxtransit on your re-election! You deserve this, and keep being the great Representative and National Archivist you are! Also proudly endorsed for Speaker of the House-you can bring Atlasians together and get things done for the Atlasian people!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2018, 01:49:33 AM »

I'll be making a victory speech tomorrow.

Congratulations!

Given the outburst of support for you, I think it is clear that you are the people's choice to be the next House Speaker!
Congratulations, wxtransit, a well deserved victory for a great officeholder!

(also, enthusiastically endorsed for Speaker)
Congratulations wxtransit on your re-election! You deserve this, and keep being the great Representative and National Archivist you are! Also proudly endorsed for Speaker of the House-you can bring Atlasians together and get things done for the Atlasian people!
Thank you all!
DFL

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2018, 09:36:45 AM »

If you don't become speaker I'm blocking you.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2018, 07:50:05 PM »

Thank you.

This has been a whirlwind of an election. But I've waited too long to write this speech (was planning to write it this morning, but life got in the way), and now new events are precluding the end of the election, so I thought it best to write this now.

First of all, I would like to congratulate my fellow incoming members of Congress and President fhtagn on their elections and re-elections. Yet again, Atlasia has fulfilled their civic duty and went to the polls to speak their mind. Second, I thank all who voted for me. You put your trust in me to fulfill the duties of this office yet again, and it means a lot. I promise to not let you down and to fulfill my campaign promises, as I did back in December.

But thirdly, I want to congratulate the entire Alliance Party. In this election, we ran the largest slate of candidates in the party's history, and not only did we reach success, we passed it. We now hold the balance of power in both chambers, and our presidential ticket, Spiral/Griffin, received over 20% of the popular vote. This speaks to the people's desire for change and an alternative to establishment politics, and I can promise that we will also not let you down in this regard. Our party has a bright future ahead.

But in the end, what matters is that we all came together to represent democracy, and that is what makes us strong. Now, let's get to work, Atlasia!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies