Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 06:14:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10620 times)
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« on: February 03, 2018, 09:19:06 AM »

CHRISTIE CAMPAGING SEPTEMBER 1 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 19
September 1st, Chris Christie holds rally in Concord, New Hampshire

“Hello my fellow Americans! I am very honored to be standing here in front of all of you! I’m here today, in the wonderful city of Concord, in front of thousands of amazing people, to talk to you about something I think is very important when it comes to the presidency: Experience. The only two candidates from the Republican Party who have any executive leadership experience are Myself and South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley. The other candidates, they have Legislative experience, or no experience at all. For the past few years, I have been governor of the great state of New Jersey. I will approach the presidency with the same belief I have about the governorship. To put the well-being of the people first. I know how to make executive decisions, and I am also a Washington outsider. I’ve never served in D.C. we need someone in Washington who knows what they are doing. And that someone is me!”
The crowd really liked his speech.

September 2nd: DEBATE PREP
Today, Governor Christie spent his time testing his issue knowledge and preparing for the debate.

SEPTEMBER 3RD: MEETING CHURCH LEADERS IN IOWA
Today, Chris Christie met with many church leaders in Des Moines. He talked to them for a long time, and they seemed to really like him.

“Hello! I’m very blessed to get to meet all of you tonight. You are some of the most important people in this country. You teach our kids about the blessings of Jesus Christ. All kids need to learn about these blessings. I am a Catholic. I understand not everyone is. But if I’m elected I will continually fight for religious freedom. No more will you have to be told where you can and cannot talk about Jesus. I will fight Abortion. It’s a really terrible thing. Also, I will fight gay marriage. This is a sin. God made Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve *crowd laughs* Thank you! I will fight for all of you! I love you! God Bless. And Bon Jovi forever!”
Pastor Davis: “Governor Christie. Thank you! I can really get behind your message. I can tell you really do love Jesus and I think that you’d make a good president. You seem to be strongly against abortion.”
Governor Christie: “Thank you Pastor. As I said during my speech earlier today, Religion is the most important thing. I promise I will fight abortion if you vote for me. I love all of you. As does our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.”

SEPTEMBER 4-7th. Fundraising in Concord, New Hampshire

“Thank you all for coming tonight. This really means a lot that you would donate money to my campaign the way you all are. I love you all.”

September 8th: Town Hall with voters in Iowa

Chris Christie: “Good morning! I’m very happy to be here doing this today. I am looking forward to all of your questions! Now who would like to go first?”
*An older Lady raises her hand*
Elizabeth White: “Hello Governor Christie.”
Christie: “Hello”
Elizabeth: “my name is Elizabeth White. My question is about Healthcare. You have mentioned repealing Obamacare in the past. How will you make it more affordable for people? And what will you put in place of it?”
Chris Christie: “Thank you Elizabeth. The well-being of the American people is my greatest concern. It’s why I am running for President. I will implement a plan I have called ‘Christiecare’. It will expand Medicaid and social security, making them easier to get. It will also make the government have a bit less involvement. I love all of you. Thanks.”
Overall, the town hall went well.

September 9th: Christie attends Bon Jovi Concert in Houston Texas

September 10th-16th
Christie spent this week barnstorming and fundraising in Iowa

September 17th-19th
Chris Christie spent these days preparing for the Republican debate. He also tested his issue knowledge
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 12:33:58 PM »

With all that campaigning, how is Chris Christie so low?
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 08:03:35 PM »

GOVERNOR  CHRIS CHRISTIE MAKES APPEARENCE ON LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON. DANCES!
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 09:52:47 AM »

Governor Christie gets endorsement from Scott Brown
Today, Senator Scott Brown endorsed Chris Christie, saying “Chris Christie is the only one who is qualified to lead this country. He has the experience to run this country the right way. I’m happy to be casting my vote for him! Together we can truly fix America!”
Speculation has it that if Christie is the nominee, he will give Brown a cabinet position.
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 12:00:40 PM »

James Mattis appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live

General “Mad Dog” James Mattis appear last night on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel last night in which he talked about why he decided to run and how he got the name “Mad Dog” And In a humorous skit he trained Jimmy Kimmel as if he was a Marine Recurit in boot camp. 

Governor Christie’s Response
“I thought this was a very entertaining sketch! I’m glad Mad Dog is also having fun on the campaign trail. I can’t wait to meet him on the debate stage! Maybe together we can defeat Ted Cruz and the rest of the corrupt Washington politicians!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 02:39:44 PM »

Chris Christie talks about Ted Cruz

“Hello! Thank you all for coming! First of all, I’d like to say how great it is to be here in Charleston South Carolina. This is a beautiful city! But the thing I want to talk to you about... is Republican Frontrunner Ted Cruz. As my good friend Rick Santorum, and our wonderful general James Mattis will probably agree, Ted isn’t ready to lead. He’s not. Look, Ted is a fantastic guy, but I tell it like it is, and he’s not ready. He’s not a strong enough candidate to defeat the democrats and take back the White House! However, I will be able to!
*Crowd Cheers*
Thank you! Senator Cruz is a Washington insider who doesn’t have the experience to lead. He’s been a failed senator for Texas!
Thank you all! I love you! And God Bless!”
*the crowd started chanting*
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 06:54:59 PM »

Cruz Holds Rally in South Carolina - Addresses Critics

"Hello my good friends of Charleston, South Carolina! God bless each of you for coming out tonight. Thank you for standing with me on this journey to re-ignite the American dream!

I heard that the other day, Governor Chris Christie came to your wonderful city and instead of talking about a plan for creating jobs, rebuilding our military, or strengthening the moral fiber of America, he talked about me!

He attacked my record as not being one of an insider. In reality, I've spent my adult life fighting for the Constitution and American liberty, as the Solicitor General of Texas and now as a Senator from that state. Often in those cases, I wasn't the most popular guy with my colleagues because I NEVER went in with the intention of going along to get along. I've been a disruptor, fighting for real change!

In response, I will not attack Governor Christie's record or get down in the partisan mud. Instead, I will remind him that the people of Charleston and of this country deserve better than petty political attacks and grandstanding from people running for President. They deserve to hear our plans! I've been consistent in sticking to the issues that affect America, and I wish others would do the same.

I hope you all continue to walk with me on this journey to take back the White House! I will be a President that fights for jobs, family, and freedom!

Thank you, and may God bless the great state of South Carolina!"
Governor Christie responds with Twitter video

“Listen Ted. I know what you were thinking. Man up, say it... I’m fat. You are running  a nasty campaign and you are feeding these wonderful people lies. It’s a shame! I’m very excited to crush you on the debate stage! But not literally!”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 07:18:22 PM »

Christie Gives Speech in Las Vegas Nevada

“Hello! I’m very humbled to be in front of so many wonderful people! In the wonderful state of Nevada! I love you all! Now, today I’ve come to talk about something very important: Drugs. Many politicians are trying to get weed legalized! Some states have it legalized! I don’t support it. If elected I will crack down on weed and all other non-prescription drugs. This leads to death in America. I will force it out of the states that legalized it! Do you think God likes it when you abuse these substances? I will make rehab easier for those who are addicted to other drugs. I love this country and want to see it prosper. I don’t want to see our youth dying from these drugs. Our youth are some of the most important people in the country. They are the future. I won’t let them destroy themselves! Thank you all! And God Bless”
The speech was well recieved
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:35 PM »

Portman's Last Pre-Debate Rally

Columbus, Ohio

Rob Portman-"It has been a crazy year and an even more crazy year to come. Before I get into the nitty-gritty I want to thank you all for your continuing support of my campaign, your friendship means a lot to the campaign and to my family.

I would like to start off tonight with bringing real issues to light that I have seen affect millions of Americans across the country. I have listened to people around the country they are suffering because of both human trafficking and opioid epidemic.The only campaign to have a real plan to battle the opioid epidemic and human trafficking is the Portman campaign.

Earlier this week I told the New Hampshire Union Leader that I will not be attacking my opponents but tonight I have to break that rule because of what Governor Christie said in Nevada earlier today. I used to respect Governor Christie but tonight I have lost my respect, He made these drug addicts look like criminals in God's eyes. These are not criminals these are people who fell into the wrong path and instead of forcing them into jails we must help them.

Before I head on my plane to go to the first debate I would like everybody to know that as president you can lay your children to bed knowing that they are not in danger.

Thank you, Thank you. Off to the Debate!"
CHRISTIE FURIOUS

“I had no plans to attack Senator Portman. He is a great man. But, if he actually listened to what I said, I stated that I wanted to help them. But people can’t seem to pay attention to my message. I’ll see you on the debate stage”
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 01:27:50 PM »

Chris Chrsitie debate answers

Opening Statements
“Hello America! Thank you all for coming! You all don’t know how honored I am to be here tonight. I am running for President not because I want too, but because we need change in Washington. For 8 years this country has been run by Barack Obama. He has been a failed president. I will bring conservative values back to America. What this Government needs is a fixer-upper. And I’m gonna give it to all of you. There are Washington insiders here tonight, there are generals from our wonderful military. And there is a candidate who has guts. And that’s me.”

QUESTION 1
“First of all, no. I would not legalize it. Marijuana kills your brain cells. Why should soemthing that does that be legal? We will go into Colorado and the other states where it is legalized and we will remove it. We will crack down on Marijuana. However, for medical cases, If the case is extreme, then we can allow it. But only for certain cases.”

QUESTION 2
“We should send soldiers drones into these countries, find out who are members of Isis, and take them out. Send soldiers in to take out these members of Isis. I want to ensure that this country is in the best hands. I will enact a policy to do background checks on people coming to this country. We will allow more police officers to patrol the streets! The safety of our country is one of the most important things. I love this country”

CLOSING STATEMENTS
“America. Of all the candidates, who do you most trust leading this country? I am here to ensure the safety and well-being of all of you. I love you all. God bless, and good night!”

NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

“This has been fun... but I’m withdrawing my campaign and endorsing Senator Santorum. He knows how to handle this country. He will be the best possible nominee to face, and beat the democrats. I love you all. Bon Jovi forever!”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies