Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:28:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10687 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: February 03, 2018, 11:06:54 AM »

What Mattis did
Jim Mattis campaigned on how the the Republican Party should not be too extreme and campaigned on a stronger Milltary and a energy independence.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 12:37:34 PM »

Mattis campaigns on reforming the TPP in Des Monies Iowa

I like free trade and I bet many of you do! However what I don’t like is this trade deal in the Pacific that is going to mess over the Amercian people and businesses and have our competitors win instead.

Now I want to have free and open trade with the Pacific and China and Japan however I don’t like what President Obama and the Democrats’s version is the deal.

As President I will propose a free trade deal of sorts to the Pacific however it will be not the same as Obama’s

I will reduce all tariffs in the deal which still seems to be the case in his’s deal.  And I will cut all the red tape regulations on it and make it a more fairer trade deal on Amercians.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 10:49:00 AM »

Jim Mattis campaigns on Milltary Matters in Iowa

As a former Milltary general and a supreme Alied Commander I can say I am sicken by what Obama has done to our great Milltary. 

He has weaken them and has decided to strengthen the enemy instead!  He has been been caught funding ISIS and other groups that are fighting against and in some cases we don’t know anything of these groups!

Under Obama’s presidency radical Islamic Terrorism has been more common and has gotten bigger than it was under Bush or Clinton. Russia is kicking our behinds when it comes to getting ISIS and these groups!!

Russia people! As President I will make sure that we become again the Milltary that every other country wanted to become and be like.  And I am the guy to do it!  *Crowd cheers*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 04:56:59 PM »

Mattis campaigns in Iowa on promises

I see these politicians coming out here especially in Iowa promising all this hope and change like people can believe a lie twice.  We had this bad in 2008 we thought Mr Obama was going to take on the fat cats and Washington and it turn out not to be the case.  He been what he exactly what he promised not to be!

Amercia needs someone that isn’t in the lake of the Washington swamp and elect someone who means what he says.

If you want that than vote for Mattis!!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 08:14:50 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2018, 08:17:15 PM by Jaguar4life »

James Mattis on social media

Ted Cruz is too extreme for the Republican Party. He will cost us swing states and usually red states if he is the nominee.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 11:32:29 AM »

James Mattis appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live

General “Mad Dog” James Mattis appear last night on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel last night in which he talked about why he decided to run and how he got the name “Mad Dog” And In a humorous skit he trained Jimmy Kimmel as if he was a Marine Recurit in boot camp. 

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 10:50:37 PM »

What Mattis did part 2

Mattis campagined on tax reform and balancing the budget and healthcare. Also while talking about his plan to defeat ISIS and bring peace to the Middle East.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »

Mattis debate responses part 1

Opening:I’m General Jim Mattis or as my friends and even my worst enemies know me as “Mad Dog”
I am a veteran of many wars. I was a Lt in Lebanon and Panama and a Colonel in the Gulf War and Somalia and become a general in Afghanistan and Iraq. I am a well responded man on and off the battlefield and am well known to be a bipartisan force.

1.Well I have never used it my entire lifetime and I dont apporve Of it in public use. However if a person wants to do that in the private of their own business that is fine by me. I don’t want to get into their business so as I never want to get in their business. I personally believe with that said there are worst drugs out there like opioids that take hundreds of Amercian’s life every year.  And as President I will fight for a end to that crisis.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 02:30:14 PM »

Mattis debate answers part 2

2.President Obama and his cronies has weaken our milltary and have decided to decided to make our  competitors like China and Russia and our enemies like ISIS stronger.   He keeps using our money from the milltary and use it on expanding the worst thing of his entire presidency Obamacare. 

He is also arming groups and people who we don’t know about and in some cases he probably knows that they are terrorists and the enemy.   As President I will tell you now. ISIS will be  WASWAS  in a matter of a year.

Also as President I will prevent from Iran receiving any nuclear weapon of sorts.

Closing:Folks in this race I can say when it comes to Milltary matters that there is no one else as experienced and knows what he is doing when it comes to foreign policy. There is no one better when it comes to keeping this country safe and there is no one better to be ready on day 1 than me.

Thank you and good night
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 09:55:21 AM »

Mattis campaigns in Iowa about immigrantion reform

There is a problem and it’s a big one that no one seems to talk about. That is the problem of illegal immigration.  We need to build a fence across the Mexican border so that we can prevent people who try to come over here illegally and who are not documented can not sneak it.  More illegal immigrants have came in through our border into our country ever since Obama took office.  His attempts of taking on the issue has been weak and failures. 

His attempted reform allowed a surge in illegal immigrants that come in here and take over our jobs and our companies and keep more amercians out of work. 

As President we will strengthen our border and make sure that no one gets into this country without breaking the law. Thank you!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2018, 02:14:51 PM »

James Mattis campaign ad called Proven

*A voice over is heard* He is a proven leader.

Feared on the battlefield

A man who has answer to the call of duty many times.

Is not knee deep in the swamp of Washington.

He will take on Washington corruption and the swamp

He will get Amercia back on its two feet and work again.

He will defeat Isis and bring Amercia into another age of prosperity.

He’s James Mattis and he approves this message.

(Like Bressen’s ad this one also goes viral)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 09:55:31 PM »

What Mattis did part 2

Mattis went to New Hampshire and tried to appeal to the Libertarian Republicans with his tax plan and his free market competitive style health care plan.

Mattis also went on Jimmy Fallon and talked to him about the Marines,His way of dieting and how he is getting back into romance even in this time of his life.

Mattis then went back into the border of New Hampshire and Vermont to talk about going after Wall Street.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »

Mattis campaign on Government size in Manchester New Hampshire

Fellow Americans. Throughout this administration it seems that they have forgotten what the Founding Fathers wanted and fought for in government.  

Over the past 8 years every day government has gotten bigger and we have gotten more regulations.
They would be rolling in their graves if they saw the size of the federal government today!!

As the great President Reagan would say government is not the solution it’s the problem.

As President we will embrace free enterprise and we will cut the red tape that has made our problems of a bigger and bigger government.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2018, 10:53:51 AM »

Mattis campaigns in Concord New Hampshire on Wall Street Reform

My friends we have been promised by politicians over and over again that they will go hard on Wall Street.

However it turns out to be another lie. Obama and Hillary said that would but it turns out they are just another pawn of Wall Street and the same can be said about most of my Republican opponents.  They keep helping Wall Street over and over with these bailouts and their special tax breaks and privileges.

And don’t give me that but what about Dodd Frank? That actually helped out the bigger banks even more and hit small mom and pop banks really hard and it ruinied any type of competitive action between them and the bigger banks.

Now this may not be popular to some but as President I promise a proposal to go hard after Wall Street and I will propose a new Glass Stegall Act and will make sure that no bank is too big to fall and that smaller competitors can have a chance! Thank you!! *Crowd claps*
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 05:32:39 PM »

Mattis campaign ad called He was there

Mattis voiceover:Throughout my career in the Marine Corps I’ve been there for every occasion and  situation.

When trouble was in Lebanon I was there.

When Grenda was under threat I was there.

When Panama has to be liberated I was there

When Kuwait’s democracy was under attack I was there to stop it.

When Saddam Hussein’s reign of chaos had to come to a end and when the Taliban’s reign of terror came to a end after 9/11 I was there in both occasions.

And when a nation attacks our country and our way of live.  I will be there to stop it as President.

No one in the race is more qualified for president than me. That’s a guarantee from me.

I’m James Mattis and I will always apporve this message. 

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 08:07:02 AM »

What Mattis Did Part 1

Mattis campaigned on trade and tax reform in Iowa and appeared on the Ellen show when we did a skit with Ellen as a milltary private and Mattis as a Milltary General.  The skit was found funny and went viral.

Mattis also campaigned on border reform and criminal justice reform.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2018, 10:25:47 AM »

Mattis campaigns on tax reform in Iowa

We have a broken tax code. For the past several years we have had people who work hard just to earns ends meet and still they end up seeing their taxes go up and their paycheck get smaller.
There is something we need to do about it!

They say it will help out our roads,our healthcare and education if we raise taxes on Amercians and it is nessacray.

I beg to differ! The thing is the government just wants to steal your money and just laugh at you.

As President I will cut taxes for every hard working American and businesses and make our tax codes simpler and our tax brackets much simpler!! We will abolish the IRS and abolish all hidden fees that live inside our tax system!   

We also will extend all tax credits like the Child tax credit and the family tax credit.  We will also cut our corporate tax rate so that we can be more competitive in global markets and make sure this country is the best to do business.   With my tax plan our economy will boom again!
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 01:49:22 PM »

Mattis interview with undecided voters on CNN

Question 1:Hi there Mr Mattis I seen you and your candidacy often mostly online rather than the news.  I was just wondering. You are pretty different from the other candidates in the primaries. You seem more populist and have said some things Republicans I have never seen said before? Why should I vote for you.

Mattis:Well I want to be a different kind of Republican you see. One who doesn’t take money from donors like Wall Street or Big Pharma.  Someone who I don’t think has what it takes yet to be president yet like Ted Cruz. At the sametime however being someone new whille not being a stranger to the idea of running for President.  Nobody is more experienced to take on Milltary matters than me in this race and that is not a exaggeration.  We already saw in 2008 what happens when we elect a unexpected person to the White House.

Question 1:Thank you I will consider voting for you.

Question 2:Hi yes you seem a bit populist and more moderate on some cases. Can you believe explain why that doesn’t hurt you?

Mattis:Well I would consider myself a mild reformer. I am not too populist unlike someone like Rand Paul.
And whille yes I am moderate I do believe in being pro life and defunding planned parenthood to save money in these days of mindless spending from our government l.  I am for a pretty big tax cut and a balence budget and for free trade. Yes I am for gun rights and with that yes I am moderate on some issues like LGBT rights and science but I would consider myself conservative enough for this party.

Question 2:Thank you I understand now

Question 3:I saw your “He was there ad” Pretty powerful. What do you plan to due to make healthcare cheaper and better to afford in this country?

Mattis:Well I promise in my first 100 days that I would fully repeal and replace Obamacare and all its mandates and it’s taxes. I would replace it with a government and corporate free competitive healthcare system where you can have a say on would you want as your doctor, What type of Insurance do you want and be able to buy it from state lines. I want smaller companies to be able to compete with bigger ones so that cheaper drugs that could make a difference can appear on the marketplace and that you don’t want to go out of the country in order to get it.

Question 3:Thank you very much sir you have my vote.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2018, 09:39:25 AM »

Mattis debate answers part 1
1.- Opening Statements.

Hi I’m James Mattis I am a high ranking general of the United States Marine Corps.  I’ve served from every War from Lebanon to Iraq.
I have been well respected and one person you don’t want to see on the Battlefield.

2.How to fix the economy

Well I believe in cutting taxes for working Amercian people and working Amercian business.   I also personally believe that we should cut most of the red tape that Washington and this administration has put on the Amercian people.  There are too many taxes on Amercian people and businesses in which that drives away from people wanting to do business and live here.  We shall cut our corporate tax rate to 15% so that we can be able to complete in a global market and be able to drive more business to move their headquarters and factories here giving Amercians more opportunities to find good paying jobs.  We shall  renegotiate free trade deals like NAFTA,CAFTA or TPP and make sure that they are fairer and better for this country and it’s people.

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2018, 10:07:46 AM »

Mattis debate answers part 2
3.Why are you the most qualified?
Mattis:One of the most important issues in the election is what is going on in the Middle East and the rise of ISIS. President Obama has set our Milltary back to World War I level and we still have to rely on old  Cold War era fighter jets and planes to get the job done and reply on millta groups that we know nothing about.  When ISIS attacked Garland Obama did nothing whatsoever and when I feel like in the next unfortunately case in which a ISIS or Islamic terrorists strikes Amercia that he won’t blame ISIS or the motive and rather we will blame something else.

I have said it before and I will said it again there is no one more qualified on Milltary matter than me and I am not bragging about it.  It’s  the truth and the truth shall guide us in these times.

As President we will rebuild our milltary and we will be the Milltary powerhouse once again that we used to be.  We shall start putting out background checks against people we are arming just to make sure these “moderate” rebels are actually with us and not really fighting for the terrorists. 
ISIS is our biggest threat in today’s world and if we had real leadership ISIS wouldn’t even be a issue today.

Case in point when I become president ISIS will be WASWAS.

Closing statement:Thank you CBS for allowing me to be here today and thank you to the  audience in the crowd that decided to come here and hear what I had to say.  We may not be in a good position in the pollls now but something tells me something big  is coming.  Amercia is tired of  corrupt  establishment politicians in DC who lie their way to the top and they finally now want something different. 

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 12:24:41 PM »

What Mattis did 2
Mattis campaigned in South Carolina to his fellow Marines on Parris Island and campagined around the state on milltary matters and trade.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2018, 05:02:23 PM »

What Mattis did part 3

Mattis campaigned around South Carolina on healthcare and his market base healthcare play and he also plans to go after big pharmaceutical  companies.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2018, 09:54:22 AM »

Mattis response to the death of Ted Cruz’s wife
While me and him have had our disagreements. I am sadden to hear of the news of his wife Heidi’s death.
And me and our staff wish him to recover well ASAP after this tragedy
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2018, 09:47:25 AM »

Mattis’s campaign statement response to Paris attacks
Absolutely tragic and devastating what happen tonight in Paris.   Radical Islamic terrorism has hit one of our biggest allies in one of their biggest cities. 
Our relationship with France goes as far back as the founding of this country.  They helped us fight off the British and we helped them fight off the Germans in World War I and liberated them from one of the most evil regimes in history the Nazis in World War II.

Now the President and the rest of the Democrats are using this to push the issue of gun control and started to attack the idea of the 2nd amendment rather than face the real issue here.  Radical Islamic Terrorism.

I want to you the people of the world and Amercia that these ISIS savages will not stop right here and right now unless we do something they will keep on attacks like this and soon enough they will strike here in Amercia and start to carry out attacks here! This will happen unless we do something and I am the only one who has been proven time and time again for something like that.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 09:43:00 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2018, 10:25:56 AM by Jaguar4life »

What Mattis did

Mattis campaigned in Iowa especially in Rural areas on how he plans to win the working class and how he is trusted to lead the milltary.

He also started opening campaign headquarters all around Iowa.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies