Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:58:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10762 times)
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: March 08, 2018, 10:26:32 AM »

Mattis campaigns in in the Iowa Illinois  border

Now I know some of the stuff I say isn’t popular with some Republicans and politicans but I don’t honestly care for what the establishment says.
I am fighting for a fairer and smaller government for the people however I think he should go after these so called free trade deals, lobbying groups and Wall Street.
I am also fighting for a fairer and smarter political atmosphere.
I am fighting for a balence budget amendment.  
While making sure our Milltary looks like a milltary of the 2010s not the 1990s and finally defeat ISIS.

2016 is the year that especially the Midwest and most of rural Amercia here will stand up for populist values and messages.  I have spent most of my time through this month talking to families around here who want the world and the country to change. Single mothers and fathers, Strugging unions, mom and pop businesses and most of all the future generation who will be voting for the first time ever!!

I have hope for the next generation and the millennials that they share the same messages as me and not the status quo. Cause the truth is whille I may be running for the Republicans I am also running for all Amercians!!! *Crowd claps and cheers*
OTL Trump from 2016 called, he says you stole his platform. Tongue
(not a player; feel free to move this post elsewhere if you so wish)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies