Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:15:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 Election Game. (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 10485 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2018, 09:55:31 PM »

What Mattis did part 2

Mattis went to New Hampshire and tried to appeal to the Libertarian Republicans with his tax plan and his free market competitive style health care plan.

Mattis also went on Jimmy Fallon and talked to him about the Marines,His way of dieting and how he is getting back into romance even in this time of his life.

Mattis then went back into the border of New Hampshire and Vermont to talk about going after Wall Street.
History505
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2018, 10:16:57 PM »

Santorum campaign statement:
"I've decided to formally drop out of this race because with Jindal's entry, I believe the conservative vote can not be split in Iowa. It was a great honor to be in this race to fight for conservative values, and I look to helping the GOP defeat the Democrats in the fall!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »

October 4, 2015

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Jindal 2016: The change we need. The voice we deserve.
Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #78 on: February 11, 2018, 11:06:49 PM »

Janet Napolitano Debate Performance

"It is such a pleasure to be here tonight. I'm so excited to be on this stage and hope to make the argument of why I should be the nominee. Our country has made incredible progress in the past 7 years, and it's not time to backtrack now. We have to unite to fight the issues of discrimination, stagnating job growth, automation, and human caused catastrophes like 9/11. I believe what we need right now is strong, stable leadership, and I offer that."
"Well, let's start with the fact that the Affordable Care Act is a powerful step in reforming our healthcare system. However, in many ways, it is not working. We need a public option allowing the government to control costs, ensure that everyone, even in rural areas, can have affordable healthcare, and to expand on one of the federal government's greatest success stories, Medicare. The next step would be a program allowing the US government to negotiate prescription drug prices, with options for purchasing these drugs from Canada, as long as they fit our standards. This will greatly improve our healthcare system, get more people covered, and help balance pricing."

"A Napolitano administration would immediately begin the process of removing our troops from Afghanistan. The United States needs a shift in our foreign policy. Currently, we our behaving as the world's police officer, when we should be the world's firefighter. We need to do the most good we can abroad, and we need to seriously review where our men and women are stationed, to better achieve this goal. Unfortunately, our time in Afghanistan has done more to damage our goodwill than to improve our safety or help the people in that country. This is the kind of leadership I will push."

"Thank you all for being here tonight and tuning in. I hope everyone gained some clarity on where I stand on the issues that matter to the American people. We need leadership we can rely on. I'm offering that kind of stable leadership that Obama has exemplified, with a path for the kind of change that we still desperately need. America is a great country, and our policies need to reflect our greatness."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2018, 12:12:25 AM »
« Edited: February 12, 2018, 10:35:23 AM by Mycool »

Janet Napolitano Campaign Schedule September 19th - October 4th

September 19th: "Executive" ad starts running in New Hampshire

Governor Maggie Hassan: "We are in a very small group of women who have served as Governors, along with one woman running for the Democratic Nomination."

Senator Jeanne Shaheen: "New Hampshire has a wonderful history of nominating women, and carrying them to victory in November."

MH: "We both agree that Janet Napolitano has the executive experience, stability, and policies to help protect the United States and lead us into a greater future."

JS: "Napolitano has been Attorney General, Governor, Secretary of Homeland Security, and with your help, the first woman to win the Democratic nomination for President."

Both: "You helped us make history, let's come together and help Janet do the same."

September 19th-September 21st: Napolitano ramps up listening tour across Iowa, fielding questions and allowing cameras to film

September 23rd: Rally in Des Moines, recapping the listening tour

"I have learned a lot from this state from my listening tour, covering both the most rural, urban, and suburban parts of Iowa. What I'm hearing is that people are scared. They are worried that the last insurer has pulled out of their country, they're worried about the aging of farmers, with no next generation of talent to rely on, and they're worried about affording food produced with their labor. This is unacceptable. It is time for America to get a raise, I am announcing a plan up on my website that highlights the economic impact of raising the minimum wage to $12 an hour. This plan will help the working class be able to live a better, more fulfilled life.

Along with this plan, I am announcing a complete overhaul to the way agricultural subsidies are distributed. For too long, these funds have stayed in the hands of the wealthiest corporations, not in the paychecks of average farmers. Our farmers are aging, and we need to make sure that we take care of them, while incentivizing young people to get involved in the industry. Automation has displaced so many workers, and solutions like this are available to us. This is one of many policy plans to get us back on track."

September 24th: Iowa City Townhall on healthcare reform

September 25th: Rally in Cedar Rapids on green job capabilities

September 26th: Townhalls in Sioux City on executive leadership

September 27th: Joint Rally with Maggie Hassan and Jeanne Shaheen in Nashua

"When women come together, we get stuff done. Washington is a total boys club right now, and there are things the President can do about it. For one, electing women helps. But, I won't stop at breaking the glass ceiling, I will make at least half of my Cabinet appointments female. It's way past time for women to have a seat at the table so we can get policies like paid family leave, equal pay for equal work, and better maternal care. We can't expect true change if we keep electing the same guys to do the job."
September 28th: Rally in Derry on homeland security

September 29th: Janet Napolitano speaks at a Women in Politics event in Salem

September 30th: Barnstorming tour of North New Hampshire, pitching agriculture plan

September 31st: Back to Iowa for a rally in Cedar Falls on economic stagnation and jobs plan

October 1st: Meeting with Hillary Schieve, Mayor of Reno, followed by a press conference on the future of the tech industry in cities like Reno

October 2nd: Rally in Carson City on immigration reform

October 3rd: Townhall in Henderson

October 4th: Rally in Vegas

"This country was founded on a dream of a better life. It makes no sense that we've turned that into a complicated path to citizenship that is so unsustainable. The worst part is, there are bipartisan solutions. Solutions that I've written, called DACA and DAPA, which help sort out the fate of children of undocumented immigrants, and gets us back in the business of a welcoming country, not tearing apart families.

Congress seems set on doing the absolute least required of them, they can't even pass a budget. That's why I will work with my friends on both sides of the aisle to find a path forward for our country's greatest challenges. It can no longer be acceptable to not talk to someone just because you differ politically. I would have never won a race in my state if that was my personal theory! We really do all want what's best for our citizens, but it's time that we stop the sideshow that Washington has become, and make real change that impacts people like you."
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2018, 07:14:04 AM »
« Edited: February 12, 2018, 02:48:42 PM by Vespucci »

Deval Patrick Debate Answers

Hello, Las Vegas! Hello, America! Tonight is a very special night, and I am honored to be up here on this stage. Tonight, I will present a look into the America I envision if I am elected President.

Well, I am a strong supporter of the Affordable Care Act, and I believe our current focus should be to  protect it from Republican attempts to repeal and undermine it. If it ends, millions could lose insurance. But it is not perfect. We need to lower healthcare costs, reducing debt for millions of Americans. I also support a public option, but we need to vote in Democrats next November to make that possible.

The war in Afghanistan needs to end soon. President Obama has made great progress, and if I am elected, I will promise to withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by the end of my first turn. America does occasionally need to get involved internationally, but you will not see careless wars like Iraq if I am in office.

I hope that this debate helped you envision what my Presidency would look like. The main focus will be on upholding and enshrining the Obama legacy, while making the improvements necessary to improve the lives of Americans even further. We need protection, but we also need progression to truly have a successful administration. Thank you!
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2018, 10:24:02 AM »

Deval Patrick 2016
Protection and Progress

September 20: Patrick visits Derry, meets with voters
September 21: Patrick holds a rally in Derry
After the rally, Patrick prepares for the debate.
September 22: Patrick flies to Las Vegas to attend the debate
September 23-24: Patrick meets with voters in Las Vegas
September 25: Patrick holds a rally in Las Vegas
September 26: Patrick meets with voters in Henderson
September 27-29: Patrick barnstorms in Clark County
September 30: Patrick flies to Nashua, New Hampshire and meets with voters
October 1: Patrick holds a rally in Nashua
October 2-3: Patrick barnstorms in Hillsborough County
October 4: Patrick flies to Columbia, South Carolina and receives the endorsement of Rep. Jim Clyburn
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2018, 10:29:32 AM »

Mattis campaign on Government size in Manchester New Hampshire

Fellow Americans. Throughout this administration it seems that they have forgotten what the Founding Fathers wanted and fought for in government.  

Over the past 8 years every day government has gotten bigger and we have gotten more regulations.
They would be rolling in their graves if they saw the size of the federal government today!!

As the great President Reagan would say government is not the solution it’s the problem.

As President we will embrace free enterprise and we will cut the red tape that has made our problems of a bigger and bigger government.
Vespucci
United States

« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2018, 12:14:36 PM »

Deval Patrick ad "Rights" to air in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, Georgia, Texas

Voice-over: Civil rights. We may think of the struggle for civil rights as a thing of the past, but it isn't.

Voice-over: And we may think of civil rights as only pertaining to African-Americans, but they aren't.

Voice-over: Civil rights are the rights of all citizens to freedom and equality. And they are under attack from the right.

Voice-over: Racism, sexism, and homophobia are all opposition to civil rights, and they should be seen as such.

Voice-over: As President, Deval Patrick would stand up for the civil rights of all Americans, no matter their race,
 sex, or sexual orientation. He is the candidate that will protect and progress civil rights.

I'm Deval Patrick and I approve this message.

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2018, 03:12:18 PM »
« Edited: February 12, 2018, 03:26:21 PM by terp40hitch »

Portman Surrogate Schedule from September 19th to October 4th

Jane Portman

October 2nd

Boston, Massachusetts: Keynote speaker at Republican Women's Club of Massachusetts

Nashua, New Hampshire: Townhall with Jane Portman

Represenative Kristi Noem of South Dakota

September 25th

Des Moine, Iowa: Meet with Volunteers at Iowa Campaign Headquarters

September 29th

Pierres, Iowa: Roundtable with local small businesses owners

Vespucci
United States

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2018, 06:43:04 PM »
« Edited: February 12, 2018, 08:29:42 PM by Vespucci »

Endorsement speech from Rep. Dave Loebsack

Loebsack: I throw my support in this election behind Deval Patrick. He has shown a consistent record of support for the interests of the state of Iowa, and the United States as a whole. I plan to caucus for Deval, and I hope my fellow Iowa Democrats will too. Thank you.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2018, 06:55:47 PM »

Cruz Campaign Ad - TRUSTED

Narrator: In a campaign where every candidate says they want to challenge Washington DC, one man already has...

Throughout his career, Ted Cruz has consistently stood for the Constitution and against encroachments on American liberty from politicians in DC.

From defending Americans' right to bear arms in front of the Supreme Court...

to standing against President Obama's disastrous healthcare law,

Ted Cruz has never wavered in his commitment to our freedoms. He's bold, he's ready to lead, and he's TRUSTED. Vote Ted Cruz.

Running in: Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada

Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2018, 11:04:13 PM »

Turn #3:
October 4th - October 18th 2015

(Same rules as a standard turn. The turn lasts 72 hours with an optional 24 hour extension.)

RCP: Republican Primary:
Ted Cruz: 21%
Rob Portman: 20%
Rand Paul: 17%
Bobby Jindal: 15%
Jim Mattis: 10%
Rick Santorum: 6%
Chris Christie: 5%

Undecided: 6%

RCP: Democratic Primary:

Hillary Clinton: 22%
Phil Bredesen: 20%
Bernie Sanders: 18%
Deval Patrick: 15%
Janet Napolitano: 10%
Jim Hodges: 6%
G. K. Butterfield: 2%

Undecided: 7%

News:

-Bobby Jindal announces candidacy for president.

-Mark Dayton announces he is dropping out of race.

-Joe Sestak drops out of race for president.

Endorsements:

Jim Mattis:
-George Pataki
-Buzz Aldrian

Phil Bredesen:
-Joe Manchin
-Chet Culver

Rob Portman:
-Charlie Baker
-Carly Fiorina

Deval Patrick:
-Dave Loebsack
-Jim Clyburn

Rand Paul:
-Nikki Haley

Bernie Sanders:
-Russ Feingold
-Tulsi Gabbard
-Mark Dayton
-Joe Sestak

Hillary Clinton:
-Elizabeth Warren
-Des Moines Register

Janet Napolitano:
-Kathleen Sebelius
-Harry Reid

Ted Cruz:
-Trey Gowdy
-Kelly Ayotte

Democratic Debate winner:
Phil Bredesen

Republican Debate winner:
Ted Cruz

(Next debates will be posted next turn. No state polling this turn.)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2018, 06:17:56 AM »

Phil Bredesen Campaign in South Carolina (October 5th-9th)

October 5th:
  • Barnstorming across the state
  • Rally in Myrtle Beach on Healthcare

October 6th:
  • Meet the voters in Spartanburg
  • Rally in Greenville on Tax reform

October 7th-9th:

Bredesen continued to Campaign across the state, mostly meeting the voters and Barnstorming to talk and get to know his voters as they can know him

Bredesen Campaign in Iowa (October 10th-15th

October 10th-October 14th:
  • Rally in Bettendorf on Agriculture
  • Barnstorming across the state to grow support
  • Meet the Voters in Ottumwa
  • Rally in Fort Dodge on Education

October 15th:
Thank Supporters in Muscatine by holding a day long rally

Bredesen Campaign in New Hampshire (October 16th-21st)

Phil Bredesen would Campaign across the entire state and meet the voters, focusing on Education Reform and Healthcare reform. Many Supporters believe that he is the winner and some experts agree that he has a shot at becoming Front-runner again.

Bredesen Campaign in Nevada (October 22nd)

Phil Bredesen did a rally in Las Vegas on Tax reform before meeting the voters in Reno doing a successful Q&A in Henderson
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2018, 06:26:07 AM »

Phil Bredesen Surrogate Campaigns

Joe Manchin would Campaign for Bredesen in Virginia, Kentucky, and West Virginia, Chet Culver would Campaign in Iowa and Minnesota for Bredesen, Bill Nelson Campaigned in Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina for Bredesen, and Tom Carper would Campaign in Delaware and Maryland for Bredesen throughout the entire turn
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2018, 03:46:25 PM »

If Bernie got Feingold off of Sestak dropping out, shouldn't be also get Harkin?
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2018, 04:45:24 PM »

Rob Portman Campaign Schedule from October 5th to October 18th

October 5th

San Fransico, California: Fundraiser with Portman

Los Angles, California: Rally with Portman

Sacramento, California: Townhall with Portman

October 6th

Simi Vally, California: Endorsement Rally with Businesswomen Carly Fiorina and Portman

Simi Vally California: Fundraiser with Portman

October 7th

Elko, Nevada: Townhall with Portman

Fallon, Nevada: Opening Third Nevada Campaign Headquarters

October 8th

Las Vegas, Nevada: Meet and Greet with Voters

Reno, Nevada: Meet with Volunteers at Nevada Campaign Headquarters

October 9th

Rochester, Minnesota: Meet and Greet with Voters

October 10th

Davenport, Iowa: Townhall with Portman

Mason City, Iowa: Meet and Greet with Voters

Sioux City, Iowa: Townhall with Portman: Rally with Portman

October 11th and 12th

District of Columbia: Senatorial Work

October 13th

Richmond, Virginia: Townhall with Portman

Fairfax, Virginia: Rally with Portman

October 14th

Boston, Massachusetts: Endorsement rally with Governor Charlie Baker and Portman

Boston, Massachusetts: Opening First Massachusetts Campaign Headquarters

Springfield, Massachusetts: Fundraiser with Portman and Baker

October 15th

Nashua, New Hampshire: Rally with Portman, Fiorina, and Baker

Dixville Notch, New Hampshire: Meet and Greet with Voters

October 16th

Concord, New Hampshire: Townhall with Portman

Manchester: Meet with Volunteers at New Hampshire Campaign Headquarter

October 17th

Portsmouth, New Hampshire: Opening Fourth New Hampshire Campaign Office

Keene, New Hampshire: Townhall with Portman

October 18th

Burlington, Vermont: Opening First Vermont Campaign Headquarter

terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2018, 06:12:34 PM »

Rob Portman Endorsement Speechs

Carly Fiorina Endorsment

Carly Fiorina-"I am so proud to support Senator Portman for President today. As a CEO of Hewlett-Paker, I know that the less government is the best government and as president Portman will shrink the government and loosen the job-killing regulations on business that President Obama put in place. That is why I am joining the campaign as the chairwomen of Bussiness for Portman.

Still the bigger reasons I support Portman is his determination in fixing the opioid crisis. Few of you know but a few years ago my step-daughter overdosed and died. It was the most painful year for me and my whole family life. Since then I have continually donated and supported causes fighting the drug epidemic and finally a presidential candidate that is dedicated to fighting the opioid crisis."

Governor Charlie Baker Endorsments

Charlie Baker-"I am so proud to be here in the greatest state in the union and supporting the best presidential candidate in the race. Senator Portman will fight for real issues facing the real Americans from Maine to California.  We need Portman in the white house next year to serve working Americans across the United States."
OSR STANDS WITH PALESTINE
NOTTYLER
United States

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2018, 06:38:31 PM »

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

“This has been fun... but I’m withdrawing my campaign and endorsing Senator Santorum. He knows how to handle this country. He will be the best possible nominee to face, and beat the democrats. I love you all. Bon Jovi forever!”
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2018, 07:20:08 PM »

Cruz Receives New Endorsements

From the Associated Press:
"This week, Senator Ted Cruz has garnered the endorsements of two prominent Republicans in key primary states. In the last two days, both Congressman Trey Gowdy of South Carolina and Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire released statements endorsing Senator Cruz's Presidential campaign. This has significance in that it shows Cruz is able to earn support from Republicans across the ideological spectrum, with Gowdy being a Tea Party darling and Ayotte being more of an establishment figure."

Statement from Congressman Gowdy

"Only one candidate in the field has demonstrated an unparalleled commitment to the conservative principles we need in order to return America to economic strength and governmental sanity; that candidate is Ted Cruz. Senator Cruz has been a steadfast warrior in this fight for the soul of America, and our party will be led to victory in November, 2016 with him at the top of the ticket."

Statement from Senator Ayotte
"New Hampshire deserves better than the pandering it has seen from other Presidential candidates. Senator Cruz, while I may not agree with him on every issue, has presented his case honestly to the people of New Hampshire and this country. He will be a leader with the integrity to do what's right for our country. He has earned my respect and my support."
terp40hitch
United States

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2018, 09:58:11 PM »
« Edited: February 14, 2018, 03:07:24 PM by terp40hitch »

Rob Portman Surrogate Schedule from October 5th to 18th

Jane Portman: Campaigning in New Hampshire and Vermont

Judd Gregg: Campaigning in New Hampshire

Dean Heller: Campaigning in Nevada

Brian Sandoval: Campaigning in Nevada and Fundraising in California

Charlie Baker: Campaigning in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine

Carly Fiorina: Campaigning in New Hampshire and Fundraising in California

Chris Christie: Campaigning in Iowa and Fundraising in New York

Kristi Noem: Campaigning in Iowa
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2018, 11:16:57 PM »

Janet Napolitano Runs Ad, “Protecting Our Care” in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada

“The Affordable Care Act is under attack,”

“Republicans are leading the charge to take away your healthcare, raise your premiums, and send the market into chaos. Janet Napolitano has been endorsed by the author of the ACA, Kathleen Sebelius,”

“She knows all it took to get the bill off the ground, and what it will take to protect Americans from predatory insurance companies.”

“Janet Napolitano will keep up the fight for you.”

“I’m Janet Napolitano, and I approve this message.”
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 11:32:18 PM »

It's time for change. It's time for Jindal.

Campaign schedule for October 4-18

Overview:
South Carolina: Oct. 4 - Oct. 8
Florida: Oct. 9 - Oct. 12
New Hampshire: Oct. 13
Iowa: Oct. 14 - Oct. 16
Nevada: Oct. 17 - Oct. 18

Highlights:

South Carolina ( Oct. 4 - Oct. 8 )
Made speeches in Columbia (kickoff), Charleston, Greenville, and Rock Hill
Took campaign bus across the entire state, had lunch at many local diners where Jindal meet potential voters
Had 'town hall'-style formats where Jindal would answer questions from the audience on his campaign
Key policy: bringing jobs back to America, Obamacare repeal plan

Florida ( Oct. 9 - Oct. 12 )
Campaigned in the Panhandle, specifically held rallies in Pensacola, Marianna, Tallahassee, and Jacksonville
Visited local shops, asked local voters about what they would want in a future president
Went door-to-door knocking, especially in the cities but also the rural areas
Key policy: help Americans hit hard by the recession get back on track, tax reform, immigration

New Hampshire ( Oct. 13 )
Held speeches in Nashua and Manchester
Took campaign bus around the state, talked with and meet many voters
Had lunch at local diners, enjoyed a meal with potential voters, explained policy
Visit factories across the state, talk with voters about economic damage in the past few years
Enjoyed the scenery (with potential voters)
Key policy: factories closing down, job growth, economic liberty

Iowa ( Oct. 14 - Oct. 16 )
Held rallies in Des Moines, Council Bluffs, Sioux City, and Waterloo
Grassroots operation of Jindal knocking door-to-door, getting to know voters
Go through state on campaign bus so that Jindal can meet voters
Ate more lunch with voters, talked policy
Key policy: social issues, bringing agriculture back

Nevada ( Oct. 17 - Oct. 18 )
Hold rallies in Las Vegas and Carson City
Keep the grassroots tradition of talking to voters, getting to know them, by knocking door-to-door
Drive through state on campaign bus, meeting voters along the way
Key policy: restoring American jobs, helping Americans achieve the American dream, change is on the horizon

Operations:
  • Emphasized a grassroots campaign across every state, and the importance of knocking door-to-door and calling voters, getting the word out
  • Set up ground operations in every state, briefed staff on the campaign
  • Set up structural operations to deal with influx of volunteers across multiple states, including South Carolina, Florida, and Iowa
  • Emphasized to staff to reach out to everyone, no matter their political affiliation
  • Told staff to deliver Jindal's message of change to as many people as possible
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2018, 12:14:31 AM »

Columbia, SC

October 5, 2015

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2018, 12:26:04 AM »

Marianna, FL

October 9, 2015

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies