February 2018 Federalist Party Convention Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:07:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  February 2018 Federalist Party Convention Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: February 2018 Federalist Party Convention Thread  (Read 3356 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 01, 2018, 02:43:30 AM »

X Vice President PiT
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 09:41:27 PM »

Returning to this stage four months later, I am proud to run again with President fhtagn and claim this party's support to return to the White House. Many people doubted us, and especially doubted the truthfulness of the President's political evolution. I am pleased to know that the concerns turned out to be unfounded.

In the time so far, our Administration has worked to create a Federal Budget necessary to making the government's work have meaning and impact. We have navigated our way through dicey situations abroad and worked to secure the freedoms of Atlasian citizens at home. President fhtagn and I see eye to eye on many issues, and that is why I continue to run with her.

I am no third wheel, however. I have been working on my part to keep Congress moving. As with the Federal Budget, a variety of factors have come together to slow us down and make it harder for your lawmakers to work for you. Nevertheless, we are making steady progress in cutting through the backlog of bills that were passed by one chamber. As someone who has long valued process and activity, I take this role seriously and hope to continue to succeed in it.

I am speaking here tonight because the Federalist Party trusts us to continue our work, and having that trust means a lot to me. I would like to thank everyone for their vote of confidence in this Administration, and I hope that we continue to honor that vote and prove to the voters of this Republic that we merit another term. Good night and Dave bless Atlasia!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 01:54:31 AM »

Chair
[X] North Carolina Yankee

Vice Chair
[X] fhtagn

June Convention City
Please preference the following cities in numerical order