Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:51:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread)  (Read 23009 times)
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 1.91

« on: January 29, 2018, 10:16:58 PM »

I'd like to be Ted Cruz!
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 06:08:53 PM »

Ted Cruz Joins the Presidential Race

March 23rd, 2015 - Liberty University

"Hello everyone! It is a distinct honor to be able to talk with you today, here at Liberty University. Your's is an institution of higher-learning with an unparalleled commitment to the Constitution and American freedom.

I'd ask all of you to think of the state of America today. For nearly eight years, we have suffered under the big-government liberalism of Barack Obama. We have seen government grow and freedom recede. All the while, our President tells us his course has been 'helping' America. Nothing could be further from reality. The results of his course are clear; our economic growth is anemic, our role as a global leader has been diminished, the family itself is under attack, and the fundamental freedoms, on which our country was founded, are continually threatened by an ever-bigger bureaucratic behemoth in Washington.

Let me tell each and every one of you something; things DO NOT have to be this way. We do not have to accept the economic stagnation and cultural malaise of these last years as the new normal. America is a nation where the seemingly impossible can be realized. I want you to imagine a nation with booming economic growth, a foreign policy guided by moral clarity on good and evil, and a Constitution treated with the respect it deserves, as the single greatest instrument for promoting human liberty in history.

In order to see these things become reality, we need to see millions of courageous conservatives, all over our great country, stand up and demand their government back. I firmly believe a bold, positive, conservative message can unite the people of this country and unleash a new wave of American liberty. I'd like to lead the charge in bringing that conservative message to the American People. For that reason, I am running for President of The United States! Thank you! God bless you, and may God always bless The United States of America!"
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 09:23:46 AM »

Did everyone get there endorsements approved because I think Cruz has four this round

I only got endorsements from Branstad and Grassley this round. The two New Hampshire politicians Cruz met with weren't endorsements.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

Be gentle, Mr. Jindal. Wink
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 09:44:04 PM »

I couldn't resist... sorry...
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »

That or https://faketrumptweet.com/ work.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 09:26:32 PM »

Is it possible for me to get an extension on my schedule post? I've been quite busy the last two days and will be much more free tomorrow.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 11:29:31 PM »

I don't think Cruz would endorse a libertarian like Paul. More than likely, Jindal would get the Support.

Paul isn't a pure libertarian and given that Cruz and Paul both rode in on the same Tea Party sense of anger at government, I feel that they have a certain kinship. Either way, I'm not going to change it now.
TPIG
ThatConservativeGuy
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 05:17:11 PM »

I would nominate ThatConservativeGuy or maybe Sestak for position as co-moderator

I'd consider it, but the main reason I dropped out, in the first place, was my busy schedule. The best co-moderator would be someone with lots of time on their hands (while also doing a good, thorough job in posts, of course Smiley).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies