Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:32:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Change: The 2016 election game. (Sign Up & Rules thread)  (Read 23328 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« on: January 30, 2018, 06:43:06 PM »

I would like to run as former governor Jim Hodges (D-SC).
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 04:57:29 PM »

Jim Hodges Campaign Announcement

(COLUMBIA, SC)-"Hello fellow South Carolinians, Columbians, and fine people that I had the honor to serve years ago. Many of you may be aware that there has been some speculation, mostly online, about me running for president. While many of these rumors have been passed of as nonsense and completely unrealistic dreams I still wanted to address them personally. And the truth about these rumors is that—they're true. I, Jim Hodges, am officially running for the highest office in the United States."

"Recently, I have become concerned about the growth of divisive and extremist politics over the past few years. I'm worried about a takeover by extremist politics because we know that they do not work. We have seen several examples of nations with extremist policies over the years, right and left, and they have all resulted in failure, economic collapse. America has always been most prosperous under moderate policy, moderate presidents, and that is exactly what I hope to deliver."

"Our divided society is also a problem. People talk about how lazy congress is and how our government never gets anything done. And the true fault lies in our current congress's lack of cooperation, it's inability to ever be bipartisan. I've already talked about how moderate politics are best, and these policies happen when opposing sides come together. I want to be the encouraging voice for the bipartisanship. I want things to get done, and I want these things to be helpful and successful."

"There is much more I would like to talk about, many more ideas that I have for our country, much more than I have time for today. But what I can tell you is that these ideas all follow my philosophy of moderation and cooperation. This is the philosophy that we want, these are the policies that we need, and these are the ideals that will be delivered if you vote for Jim Hodges in 2016!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies