The Romney Administration
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:28:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Romney Administration
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38
Author Topic: The Romney Administration  (Read 103047 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2018, 03:00:38 AM »
« edited: February 17, 2018, 03:19:34 AM by Old School Republican »

Breaking News: Justice Antonin Scalia to retire at the end of the year

Anderson Cooper: We have some Breaking News to share, and that is that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has announced he will retire at the end of this year. This means that along with selecting a cabinet and White House Staff, President-Elect Romney will also have to come up with a short list of potential Supreme Court Judges in the transition period, so he can officially appoint a judge just soon after he takes office. We also have statements from President Obama and President-Elect Romney about Justice Scalia Retirement.

Obama: Earlier today Associate Justice Antonin Scalia announced that he would be stepping down from the Supreme Court at the end of this year. I want to have this moment to thank Justice Scalia for all the years he gave in service to this nation, and wish him well in retirement.

Reporter: Will you and President-Elect Romney work together in this transition period , so we can have a new justice by the time the new year begins

Obama: Well no since it is the President's Responsibility and not the President-Elect to interview any potential candidates and nominate them, the earliest time a justice will be appointed will be on January 20th .

Anderson Cooper: Now to hear a statement given by President-Elect Romney

Romney: As you may know earlier today, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has decided to retire after being an Associate Justice for the past 26 years. During those 26 years, Justice Scalia served this nation honorably, and our nation will indeed miss him, and I hope that as President I can appoint a Justice who does the job as good as Justice Scalia did his.

Reporter: Do you already have an idea of any potential judges who you would nominate to replace Justice Scalia .

Romney: Well there are many potential judges I can nominate, but currently I dont have in mind of anyone , as to do that we would have to go through a process which can only be done by the President.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2018, 04:32:37 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 12:55:28 AM by Old School Republican »

President-Elect Romney makes more Cabinet Picks

Secretary of Interior: Congressman Jim Matheson

Secretary of Transportation: Former Governor Bill Owens

Secretary of Energy: Businessman Jack Gerard  

Secretary of Agriculture : Congressmna Collin Peterson

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2018, 06:06:48 PM »

Breaking News: Elizabeth Warren Concedes race as recount Confirms Senator Scott Brown as winner in Massachusetts Senate race

Anderson Cooper: We have some breaking news, and that is that Elizabeth Warren, the Democratic challenger to Senator Scott Brown as conceded the race as recounts have confirmed that Senator Brown has indeed won the race. This means the Republicans will have 57 seats in the Senate beginning next year while the Democrats will have 43.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »

President-Elect Romney Selects HUD, HHS, and Education Secretaries

Secretary of Housing and Urban Development: Former Mayor Rick Baker

Secretary of Health and Human Services: Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist

Secretary of Education: Former Chancellor of DC Public Schools Michelle Rhee

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2018, 07:06:19 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 12:55:51 AM by Old School Republican »

President-Elect Romney selects Attorney General and Secretaries of Labor and VA:

Attorney General: FBI Director Robert Mueller

Secretary of Labor: Governor Luis Fortuno

Secretary of Veterans Affairs: USAA CEO Josue Robles

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2018, 06:26:11 PM »

President Obama signs a bill extending the Bush tax cuts for 1 year

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2018, 07:19:37 PM »

Breaking News: 28 Dead in Sandy Hook School Shooting

Wolf Blitzer: Today has been a very tragic day. What began as an ordinary day for elementary school kids, teachers, and parents has turned out to be more tragic than any of them could imagine as a gunman today opened fire in their school, and killed so many of their fellow students and their teachers. All of our thoughts and prayers are with all those kids and the families who lost loved ones today. The President and President-Elect also released statements and here they are

President Obama: Today in a day which began as any other day for kids at Sandy Hook elementary school, a day which they expected to go to school to learn Math and English, play with their friends during recess, turned into something unimaginably tragic . A shooter came to their school and killed 1st graders , 1st graders and ended lives of people who had their whole lives ahead of them, and impacted the lives of their fellow students and families forever. Our thoughts and prayers are with them tonight and we must do all we can do to help the victims families and fellow students, but we must do more than that. We must not allow this senseless violence happen again , and the first thing we must do is pass common sense guns laws which make sure tragedies like this happen again.

President-Elect Romney: Today was a very sad day for all of us, and a sadder day for the students of Sandy Hook Elementary School and their families. Today a gunman came into their school and killed the countless amount of innocent children who had their whole lives ahead of them, and changed the lives of their families and the kids at that school forever. We must do whatever we can to help those kids in this time of grieving and let them know our thoughts and prayers are with them. As lawmakers, we must do all we can to make sure these types of tragedies get avoided again as our number one responsibility is to protect the lives of our kids.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2018, 09:35:44 AM »

Fine TL! The cabinet selection is not bad.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2018, 07:44:04 PM »

Harry Reid slams President Obama on his way out 

John King: How would you rate the job the President did during the past 4 years.

Harry Reid: Not well John, and in fact, I would say he has definitely been the worst Democratic President not only in my lifetime but at least in the past 100 years.

John King : Why do you think that

Harry Reid: Its simple, when the President was elected in 2008 he not only was elected by even a larger margin that President-Elect Romney was this past year, the Democratic Party held the house , and a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate and he let that opportunity slip through his fingers. Not only did he not get any of the Democratic agenda passed over the past 4 years, he is leaving the Democratic Party in the worst shape it has been since the 1920s and leaving the Republican party in control of everything.

John King: But most people say it was your job to control Democrats like Joe Lieberman who refused to budge on opposing the public option, and for other issues other senate democrats who joined in opposing the President's Agenda.

Reid: The fact is the President unlike me has the power of the bully pulpit and Obama could have easily used it to get our agenda passed. An example of this is during the Bush Years, President Bush go so much of  far right-wing agenda through despite having majorities not near the size , we had and that is because he used the bully pulpit albeit to get terrible policies passed .

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2018, 04:12:02 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 12:56:05 AM by Old School Republican »

President Obama's Farewell Address:

Obama: My Fellow Americans, tonight will be the final time I will get to speak to you as your President. I will be forever grateful to you for giving me the chance to serve this great nation of ours as President. I want to also thank the best vice president ever, in my opinion, Joe Biden for serving alongside me for the past 4 years, and let him no he will be a good friend of mine. I lastly want to thank my cabinet, and white house staff for all the hard work they put in the last 4 years to make sure our country succeeds.

Over the past 4 years our country has gone through many ups and downs, and while we may not be in as good shape as we would like it to be, I am very optimistic for the future. Over the past 4 years, our economy has gone from being in the worst recession since the great depression to being on the road to recovery ,and like I said 4 years ago while that road ahead will be long, and the climb will be steep and while we may not get there in one term we will get there, and I am as sure as ever we will get there.

Over the past 4 years, we have seen our world change dramatically as well. 4 years ago, our nation was in Iraq leading the fight to preserve a stable democracy there, and today it is the people of Iraq fighting for that same goal and succeeding. We have also seen people in many middle east countries rise up and fight for democracy in their countries, and while that future is uncertain, what we do know is the people there are willing to fight for their freedoms. It may not be easy but I am sure that they will succeed because the fighters of freedom have always prevailed over tyranny and I am sure that will remain true .

Before I leave I want to give some of my final thoughts on how we all can make our country better, not just in the next 4 years but in the decades ahead. The first thing we must all commit to is participating in our democracy not just at the Presidential Level but the Congressional, State and Local Level as well. The reason for this is that many of the changes we have made in our lifetime do not come from the President but come from the states. Whether you are a Liberal or a Conservative, or you may not fit on either side you can make your voice heard by voting. If you are unhappy with the state of our schools, you can show your desire to change that by voting for the candidate who best suits what you believe, and maybe your candidate can win but they can't win unless you vote. The future of our nation will not be decided by me, President-Elect Romney or any future President but you. Thank You , May God Bless you , and may God Bless the United States of America.

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #110 on: February 21, 2018, 04:14:27 PM »

Good work! Although it would have been painful for me to see Obama losing reelection. However, I like the selection of Richard Lugar as Secretary of State a lot. He would definitely be my favorite member of the administration.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #111 on: February 21, 2018, 04:24:58 PM »

Good work! Although it would have been painful for me to see Obama losing reelection. However, I like the selection of Richard Lugar as Secretary of State a lot. He would definitely be my favorite member of the administration.

Thank You

Richard Lugar also was the Chairman of the Foreign relations committee for many years,  so he would be very qualified for the job as well.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #112 on: February 21, 2018, 06:06:14 PM »

CNN: How Big of A Mandate Does President-Elect Romney and the Republican have

Anderson Cooper: With Republicans having large majorities in both houses of Congress, and will soon have the White House after tommorow's inaugration, people are asking how big of a mandate do they have. To discuss that question lets go to our CNN panel. First lets go to Former Speaker Newt Gingrich

Gingrich: The fact is they have been given a massive mandate and the biggest one they have had since the 1920s. Not only do they control 57 senate seats, 260 house seats, they hold the vast majority of the Governor Ships and 71 of the 99 state legislative chambers. This means that the American people from all across the country have said the Liberal Democratic Policies of the past 4 years have been nothing but a failure and replaced it with large Conservative Republican majorities. The fact is the American people want conservative agenda enacted on every level and the Republicans now better deliver.

Paul Begala: The fact is they dont have a bigger mandate than the Democrats did 4 years ago

Newt Gingrich: The fact is yes they do , the People saw what the Democrats did with that mandate and took it away from them in the first two elections after their 08 mandate.

Begala: The fact is this country is a centrist and pragmatic country. In 2008 they did not give President Obama and the Democrats a huge mandate to enact a very progressive agenda and the backlash to the public option and huge spending increases prove that. They elected the Democrats than because they believed President Bush had been a failure, they believed the state of the economy then was terrible, and felt the War in Iraq had been a disaster. So Democrats were elected because they wanted a change from Bush, and new leadership on the economy and Iraq not because they wanted far left policy. Similarly, in this past election, the American people elected Republicans basically for the same reasons, it was just that they wanted change from a different party. So if President-Elect Romney and the GOP try to push a far right agenda, 4 years from now we will be talking about how large of a mandate the incoming Democratic President and large Democratic Majorities in the Congress have.

Ana Navarro : While you are right that the Republicans dont have a mandate for a far-right agenda they do have a mandate for a center-right one , and if the Democrats obstruct they will lose in 2014 because unlike 2010 when most of the GOP held seats were in GOP states or swing states, in 2014 there are a lot of senate  democratic seats in safe republicans states.

Van Jones: The fact is , President-Elect Romney does have a mandate for a Center-Right Agenda, but he doesn't have the mandate to go after entitlement spending, and if he does that will be the gop version of the Public Option in 2014.

Gingrich: Romney didnt run on a far right agenda, and he will keep his word. The fact is President-Elect Romney, unlike President Obama, ran on a very detailed agenda, so the fact is that he has  mandate on that agenda. This means he will get tax and spending  reform done, regulatory reform through and much of his domestic agenda.

Cooper: Thank You All of You
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #113 on: February 22, 2018, 01:21:55 AM »

Mitt Romney's Inaugural Address

Romney: Vice President Portman, Chief Justice Roberts, President Carter, President Clinton, President Bush , President Obama, members of Congress, distinguished guests , my fellow Americans :

Today we gather here to celebrate the peaceful transition of power from one president to another, and one party to another(Applause) . While that may seem normal to us , for most of human history and in many countries today the idea that there can be a peaceful transition from power from one party to another is viewed as unthinkable. The idea of a peaceful transition of power from one president to another was first set by George Washington when he left office in 1796 , and from one party to another in the transition between John Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1800(Applause). For this I want to thank President Obama for doing all he can to make the transition between our presidencies as soon as possible(Applause). Due to the transition being smooth, it will give me the chance to be successful from day 1(Applause), so once again thank you Mr.President(Applause).

Today we gather at a time of uncertainty, due to the weakened shape of our economy, and increasing debt. While people may point to those facts and say that America's time has passed , and it is time to lower its sights, as the challenges we face our too hard . While they may be hard , we will face and solve those challenges(Applause). Our nation has faced worsed crises before: A War for independence against the most powerful military ever, a civil war , the great depression and WW2, the Cold War and despite that fact we not only solved those problems , we came out a stronger country(Applause).

This doesn't mean though we don't need to make changes because in each and one of those crises we had to fight for change to solve them. In our nation today we have a tax code which serves the interests of Washington and lobbyists while makes it harder for ordinary Americans to understand the tax code, and small buisnesses to grow. The reason our nation's economy was strong for so many years was due to every day Americans and Small Businesses and it is time to empower them again if we want to make our nation's economy prosperous again(Applause). We also must check and reverse the growth of excessive spending as trillion dollar deficits have made our debt grow at an unstainable pace , and we must reduce the growth of our debt if we want to avoid a greater economic calamity in the future(Applause).

We also live in a world where we have seen the people in many middle eastern countries rise up to fight for their freedom, and I have to tell those people that America will stand with them (Applause). The rise of democracy throughout the world will put a world where dictators and kings ruled its people with no checks and balances in the past(Applause) . This rise will also mean that our world will be more safe , as the chances of war is reduced when democracies are the form of a nation's government .  Due to this Terrorists no longer will be able to have a safe haven , as they no longer will be in countries where leaders put their own power over the lives of their people(Applause).

This is why I am so optimistic about our future because our future is bright and once we solve our challanges currently facing us , I am certian our country and our world will be greater than ever(Applause). Thank You and May God Bless America.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #114 on: February 22, 2018, 07:15:06 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 01:41:43 PM by Old School Republican »

President Romney signs his first 4 executive orders of his presidency.

Order 13636: Require any proposed regulation do a cost-benefit analysis from a third party group before implementation.

Order 13637: Any proposed regulation which is deemed to have a larger cost than a benefit shall not be implemented

Order 13638: Having third-party groups do periodic analysis of regulations to see whether it has remained a benefit or not.

Order 13639: Directing the state department, to begin trade negotiations with Latin America

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #115 on: February 23, 2018, 04:14:05 AM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 12:18:21 PM by Old School Republican »

Breaking News: All of President Romney's Cabinet Picks Approved by the Senate

Ohio Senate vacancy  will be temporarily filled by Lieutenant Governor Mary Taylor

Date of Special Election to fill vacancy for Congressman Collin Peterson: June 11th 2013

FBI Acting Director: Sean M. Joyce

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2018, 04:49:13 AM »

Breaking News:President Romney nominates Paul Clement to Fill Former Justice Scalia's Seat on the Supreme Court

America Needs a 13-6 Progressive SCOTUS
Solid4096
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.88, S: -8.51

P P P
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2018, 12:04:47 PM »

When is the special election to replace Portman in this timeline?
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2018, 12:14:31 PM »
« Edited: February 23, 2018, 12:21:36 PM by Old School Republican »

When is the special election to replace Portman in this timeline?

https://ballotpedia.org/Filling_vacancies_in_the_U.S._Senate

During the 2014 midterms

Until that election , Mary Taylor will fill that seat   
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #119 on: February 23, 2018, 03:51:00 PM »

President Romney meets with Canadian PM and approves Keystone XL Pipeline

Romney: I want to thank Prime Minister Stephen Harper for coming here on such short notice. Due to both of us being leaders of neighboring countries, it is very important for both our countries to make sure we have good relations as it benefits both our countries if we have good relations. Today the Prime Minister and I had a conversation about how to improve trade between our countries, and how to work together for the goal of energy independence.  Also as you may know earlier today I approved of the Keystone XL pipeline, which will help both our nations reach the goal of becoming energy independent.

Harper: I want to thank President Romney for inviting me here, as I also agree its critical that both our nation's improve our ties .  The President and I came to an agreement on not how only we can improve trade with both our nations but work together in signing new trade agreements in Latin America. I want to end here by thanking the President for his commitment to achieving the goal of energy independence and his decision to approve the Keystone XL pipeline shows that.

erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

« Reply #120 on: February 23, 2018, 04:05:05 PM »

Yes! There's limit to what Harper and Romney could have accomplished had they been in office simultaneously.

Here's to the Conservatives renewing their mandate in 2015!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #121 on: February 23, 2018, 06:09:27 PM »

Yes! There's limit to what Harper and Romney could have accomplished had they been in office simultaneously.

Here's to the Conservatives renewing their mandate in 2015!

Yah it would been awesome if that happened IRL
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #122 on: February 23, 2018, 07:44:09 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2018, 06:18:51 PM by Old School Republican »

White House releases their Tax Proposal

Old Income Tax Rates:

New Marginal Income Tax Rates:

Single:
8% : $0-9,000
12%: $9,000- $35,550
20%: $35,550 - $80,000
22.4% : $80,001 - $200,000
28% : $200,000 - $400,000
35%: Over $400,000

Joint:
8%: $0 - $18,000
12% : $18,001 - $71,000
20% : $71,001 - $150,000
22.4% : $150,000 - $250,000
28%  : $250,000 - $500,000
35% : Over $500,000

AMT: AMT exemption will increase to $70,000 for individuals , $110,000 for Joint Filers. The Threshold at which exemptions phase out will be raised to $500,000 for individuals, and $1,000,000 for Joint Filers.

Corporate Tax Rate: Reducing Top Corporate Tax Rate from 35% to a Top Business Tax Rate of 20% , and any Business which has 3 or more employees will pay taxes at these rates

SALT Tax Deduction: Will be capped at $30,000 a year

Offshore Tax Deferral Deduction: Eliminated

Rest of Bush Tax Cuts: Made Permanent
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2018, 03:31:26 AM »

Senate overwhelmingly approves Paul Clement nomination to the Supreme Court

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2018, 03:56:02 AM »

President Romney's Address to a Joint Session of Congress (His economic address)

Romney: Thank You, Thank You. Mr. Vice President, Mr.Speaker, and members of Congress: it is a great honor to be here to outline my administration goals and agenda for this year and for the next 4 years. The first priority of my administration will be to implement our economic agenda to put America back on track to prosperity(Standing Ovation). It wont be an easy task , but to accomplish that we must understand what we have been doing wrong for so many years, and why our economy was so strong for so many years to begin with(Applause). For so many years now we have had politicians from both sides who have claimed elect me so we can make our country great again , but they fail to understand it was not Washington what made America so great it was the people(Applause). It is the people and small buisnesses who create new products, buy new products, employee workers and that is why our country and economy was so strong for so many years(Applause) , so if we truly want to make our country great again we must understand it wont be because of us , but because we empowered the people and small business all across America(Standing Ovation).

The tax plan our administration recently proposed was written to do exactly that(Applause). Our plan cuts taxes on every individual in America, which will mean the amount of disposable income the people have will increase(Applause). This means they will have more money to spend on things they need or would like to buy , and that would result in the overall demand in our economy increasing. This means companies in need to keep up with the increase in demand will have to hire more people, and that will help our economy grow(Applause). The Second thing our tax plan does will cut taxes on all businesses as it is them who help drive our economy(Applause). Currently we taxes American Business at a higher rate than any other nation taxes their nation's business thoughout the world ,and if we are to compete in this globalized world we must change that(Applause). My tax plan means , every business in America will have more money to increase supply which then means prices for consumers will decrease,  or they will expand their business which will help create new jobs(Applause) . So let us look at the score: This Tax Cut will increase the demand in our economy, increase supply of goods thus lowering prices, and help small business grow , so lets pass it as soon as possible(Standing Ovation).

While tax cuts are a great way to help stimulate the economy, that is not the only way. We must change our regulatory process to ensure that regulations that are harmful for the economy dont get implemented(Applause) . While my administration has already put in some changes in the regulatory process, they are only temporarily and we must make those changes permanent(Applause) . Another thing we must do to help our economy is to put us on the path to energy independence. Just a few weeks ago I approved the Keystone XL Pipeline and spoke with the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on working together to make both our nation's energy independence(Applause) . This will help increase domestic energy production, thus creating jobs here in that sector here in the United States instead of creating jobs overseas(Applause). We also must invest in Alternative Energy by increasing funding for research and tax incentives to alternative energy companies as well, as that will increase the number of energy sources our nation has , and give customers more options in that market , and what my experience in business tells me is more competition is never a bad thing(Applause) .

Now in today's increasingly globalized world, we can implement a tax policy that helps our economy grow, get rid of regulations that harm our economy, and put our nation on a path to energy independence but that still won't be enough. We must also expand trade relations with countries all around the world to make sure our country remains competitive in the global economy during this century(Applause) . My administration has already begun to do this, as I have directed the state department to begin negotiating a trade agreement with countries throughout Latin America(Applause). Not only will this help the economy of Latin America, it will help the economy of the United States due to us exporting our products to more countries while importing products to increase the number of choices consumers have in the marketplace(Applause).

The last issue I want to talk about today is our deficit. For the past 4 years our nation has been running deficits over a trillion dollars, and over the last 12 years, we have more than tripled our national debt. This course we are on is unsustainable and we must chart a new course so we don't saddle our children and grandchildren with our debts(Applause) . The first thing we must do to fix this issue, is to put in policies that ensure our nation has a robust economy as if we have a robust economy the total amount of revenue the federal government takes in will increase thus lowering the deficit. The 2nd thing we must do is cut non-entitlement and non-defense spending by 5 %, while at the same time working with the defense department and other departments to cut waste an inefficiencies. If we do all those things we should be able to reduce our deficit sustainably, and put us on track to a balanced budget in the next 10 years. This will mean we can ensure our children and grandchilren are not saddled with debt just because we were irresposible.

Thank You Again, May God Bless You , and May God Bless America.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies