Ninja0428 for House
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:12:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ninja0428 for House
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Ninja0428 for House  (Read 3663 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2018, 10:07:18 PM »

Endorsed.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 12:20:12 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed!
JGibson
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.00, S: -6.50

« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2018, 04:47:45 PM »

Endorsed. Lincoln needs a forward-thinking Senator to represent us.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »

Madison Square Garden

New York City, New York

First of all I would like to thank the people of New York for attending this event and the operators of Madison Square Garden for hosting me tonight. Today we live in a world where nearly everything and everybody are linked in some way regardless of their physical location. World economies have become dependent on each other, and every move by one nation can alter all others. We live in an age where managing our foreign relations in a responsible manner and being thoughtful in our actions worldwide are more important than ever, which is something that I would make every effort to do as your senator.
   Large wars truly are one of the most devastating things that man can create. They lead to death, human suffering, and negative economic impacts for years. They can strain relations and limit our productivity. At the same time, we have just as much of an ability to prevent wars from happening as we do to start them. We can and must keep open relations with other nations around the world, even those who we may feel uncomfortable with. When we use words, they often work, and I consider an exchange of words to always be preferable to an exchange of bullets. Diplomacy would be my focus as senator, and I would support opening communications with more nations. Unfortunately, however, as a realist I must admit that war isn’t always avoidable. There are times when rogue nations will threaten us and our ever important allies, and some crises can not be avoided. We must defend ourselves, and we can’t abandon our allies. But we also have to make sure that when we think there’s a “threat”, there actually is one, as not to have any more blunders such as the old USA did in Iraq. If you vote for Ninja to be our senator in August, we can work towards a world without major wars, and with far less suffering because of it.
   Not only can we use our diplomatic influence to end unnecessary fighting, but we can also develop positive relationships with those abroad to benefit us all. We’ve seen numerous benefits that come from cooperation with others. We’ve seen a clear positive economic impact from healthy trade with others, and the failures of protectionism have been made clear before. While I do not deny the possibility for unfavorable trade negotiations, it is overall a good thing for Atlasia to be involved in global economics. Not only can we cooperate economically, but also scientifically. We can vastly improve our progression scientifically by joining forces with other nations, and some worldwide projects can only be a success with cooperation. Our climate and environment our hot topics in this time, but for as much as we can do we can’t save our Earth without getting everyone involved. The same goes for humanitarian issues with disease and malnutrition. If we want to better ourselves, we’ll also have to help better others. As a senator I would strive to bring our world together to focus on economic, social, and scientific improvement.
   As your senator we can strive for a safer and more prosperous world. We can keep Atlasia involved on a global scale, but it a positive way. We can handle our relations responsibly and reduce or strained tensions. We can have a better Earth, we can reduce wars worldwide, and we can do it with the help of Senator Ninja!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2018, 07:24:53 PM »

SCHEDULE UPDATE: The speech in Cleveland will be tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »

Well because of a recent turn of events it turns out that I'm running in a special election this weekend! Unfortunately, I'm currently not able to make any major speeches or anything. So, I instead will be taking whatever questions the voters my have for me. I hope for some good questions and run a successful campaign!
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2018, 12:30:50 PM »

Endorsed.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 02:03:52 PM »

Endorsed
Drew
drewmike87
United States

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 03:43:36 PM »

You have my endorsement.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2018, 04:03:58 PM »

I endorse Sestak for Fremont senate.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 08:41:26 AM »

Hello Fremont! Today it is my pleasure to announce my candidacy for an open seat in the Parliament of the Commonwealth. I'm excited about this new opportunity and I hope to bring new legislative discourse to the region and push for policy to improve life in Fremont. I have a considerable amount of legislative experience, including being a part of the most productive Lincoln assembly session to date. This is the kind of activity I hope to bring to the parliament. More information on my policy position can be found throughout the thread, and anyone is welcome to ask any questions regarding my candidacy.
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 10:12:43 AM »

carpetbagger reeeee

Anyway, endorsed.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 10:33:42 AM »

Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 12:34:51 PM »

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 11:45:53 PM »

Guess I'll endorse you since we aren't running against each other anymore.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 08:48:52 PM »

FM announcement, yeah...
So I spent a bunch of time writing this out only to fink up and make it disappear. I now have 0 desire to type that again, but basically the main points were protecting civil liberties, supporting a fair market economy, support responsible environmental policy such as clean energy and recycling, updating and improving our education methods and curriculum, and support an active government with citizen involvement. I'll certainly go back and elaborate but I'm not going to have time on Friday and I'll be away for the weekend so I just wanted to get this out there. Feel free to ask me any questions, and my apologies for the lackluster announcement.
Southern Delegate matthew27
matthew27
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -1.22

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »
« Edited: September 20, 2018, 08:58:04 PM by Matthew27 »

FM announcement, yeah...
So I spent a bunch of time writing this out only to fink up and make it disappear. I now have 0 desire to type that again, but basically the main points were protecting civil liberties, supporting a fair market economy, support responsible environmental policy such as clean energy and recycling, updating and improving our education methods and curriculum, and support an active government with citizen involvement. I'll certainly go back and elaborate but I'm not going to have time on Friday and I'll be away for the weekend so I just wanted to get this out there. Feel free to ask me any questions, and my apologies for the lackluster announcement.

My internet sinks hear too and anytime it goes out that happens to me(every few minutes at times, lol). So I understand how you feel. Your platform looks endorsable to me and one that's reasonable for Fremont.

Thanks for your service and hard work.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2018, 09:28:06 PM »

Endorsed!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2018, 12:37:47 AM »

JoeyOCanada
Canada

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2018, 05:50:54 AM »

You have my full endorsement!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2018, 08:22:21 AM »
« Edited: September 25, 2018, 07:52:44 PM by Ninja0428 »

Endorsements:
Representative Young Texan
People's Speaker Fhtagn
Fmr. Delegate The Saint
JoeyOCanada

Senator Canis
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2018, 07:51:44 PM »

Endorsed
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »

Thank you all!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2018, 11:14:16 AM »

Hello everyone. I've been on a bit of a hiatus and I haven't been all that active in government lately, but it is my pleasure to announce my return to politics today. I will be running an independent campaign for the house, and I hope to have your vote this December. My goals are as follows:

1. Keep Our Congress Balanced: When one group of people dominates our government, they gain the ability to push policies through no matter how absurd or misguided they are. Pure partisanship can create extreme and fluctuating policies that are harmful to our nation, and there ought to be a measure to prevent this.
2. Be a Check On Legislative Quality: Similarly to the first point, total domination can also lead to poorly written bills that can have unforeseen consequences and fail to properly address the issue, and with nobody to stop it. Using my own experience as a legislator, I will always fully read over any bills which come to the floor for errors, and I will not allow any bill to pass with such issues.
3. Encourage Meaningful Game Reform: It seems that every election cycle we hear about activity and issues with the game and this one should not be an exception. Right now we are seeing our government, particularly our regional governments, struggling to get active, and citizen involvement has been quite disappointing considering our high registration numbers. I will support policies such as an official summit between federal and regional officeholders, as well as the citizens, to discuss policy and spark activity. I will also always be open to input from the citizens on how we can make the game more friendly and enjoyable.
4. Work as a Multipartisan Legislator: As a representative I do not simply wish to block bad policy, but also work in the process of creating good policy. We still have many issues in Atlasia, and I will work to create pragmatic and successful legislation, and will work with anyone who wishes to do so with me. I will also be open to any citizen input, being a representative of the people, especially those who feel unrepresented by partisan politicians.

Feel free to leave any questions you have for me in this thread.
Vern
vern1988
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.30, S: -0.70

P P P

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2018, 08:23:01 PM »

I look forward to working with  you when you win. Endorse!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies