OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:37:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Author Topic: OTL 2020 Interactive Election Game  (Read 9444 times)
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2018, 12:19:02 PM »

REP DEBATE WINNERS

TIE

Despite a strong Nationalistic performance from the President as well as his debunking in the involvement of the end of the Russia investigation, he was considered weak on Foreign policy, specifically when he was asked whether or not he would support the new Persian Republic and the Kurds. Cuban, on the other hand, gave a strong performance on Foreign policy but was considered just like Trump when asked about the Economy.

DEM DEBATE WINNER

BROWN WINS

due to being the only Democratic candidate to attend August's debate, he automatically won the debate.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2018, 12:28:36 PM »
« Edited: January 19, 2018, 01:03:13 PM by New Tennessean Politician »

2nd Republican National Debate

All Republican Candidates are invited to Attend. You Can reply to other Candidates but don’t make them 10 post arguments. Be sure to spell and reference everything carefully as any mistake you make will become a Gaffe. President Trump will be able to not attend the debate and not get a hit.

GENERAL QUESTIONS

You must be logged in to read this quote.

BREAKING REPORT

Before we continue this debate, we have just received word that Senator Marco Rubio has died from bloodloss. Candidates, if you may, a moment of Silence. *2 hours of silence*

CANDIDATE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS

Closing Statements
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2018, 12:38:12 PM »

2nd Democratic National Debate

All Democratic Candidates are invited to Attend. You Can reply to other Candidates but don’t make them 10 post arguments. Be sure to spell and reference everything carefully as any mistake you make will become a Gaffe.

GENERAL QUESTIONS

CANDIDATE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS

Closing Statements
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2018, 12:44:04 PM »
« Edited: January 21, 2018, 12:18:45 PM by Jaguar4life »

BREAKING NEWS:SENATOR RUBIO ON LIFE SUPPORT
As we update the story of the condition of Marco Rubio.  We have some tragic news.  Senator Marco Rubio has been downgraded to life support the night after.  In a press release from the local hospital. Rubio was some two times in the chest and one time in the right leg with a AR-15 rifle.
Surgery to save the senator’s life was unsuccessful and that it is only a matter of time.

The perpetrator Chris Walker a member of the communist group ANTIFA and considered himself on his social media “A Communist revolutionary” was killed in a 10 min standoff with local SWAT teams were two SWAT officers were killed and 3 were wounded. The Department Of Justice is said the attack is officially considered a terrorist attack.

UPDATE:Senator Marco Rubio died of massive blood loss to a bullet wound near his left lung at 9:45 P.M EST.

adamevans
United States

« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2018, 01:02:51 PM »

NOOOOOO RUBIOOOOOOOO
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2018, 01:56:53 PM »

Im a good shot arent I Wink
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2018, 02:05:44 PM »

72 hours till September turn ends
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »

We guess. lol
The Govanah Jake
Jake Jewvinivisk

Political Matrix
E: -2.39, S: -5.30

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2018, 02:28:39 PM »

Sherrod Brown (Twitter)

I have heard of the condition of my colleague Senator Rubio. I hope I represent every American in saying we hope you win this fight.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2018, 03:43:12 PM »

BEN SHAPIRO ANNOUNCES RUN FOR GOP NOMINATION
              CNN

CNN Report: In a stunning turn of events, Ben Shapiro has announced his intent on running for the GOP nomination for President of the United States! He kicked off with his first campaign rally at Charleston, South Carolina! Below is his speech.

Ben Shapiro: Howdy folks! Now I am here today because we are currently going through a very decisive republican primary. In recent weeks I have received dozens upon dozens of emails asking me to join this race. However, I was hesitant out of doubt that the support simply wouldn't be there. However, tonight I have made my decision final. While I enjoy doing things around my office at the Daily Wire, I have decided to target the oval office instead. That's right. I will be running for the Republican nomination for President of the United States!

Now then, first things first. Why is it that I have decided to throw my hat in? Well that's simple. I believe I can offer a great alternative the american people. An alternative which is lacking. Our current president has a multitude of flaws with his candidacy. Throughout his Presidency he has shown inconsistency with his policies and his ideology. We need someone of responsible character in the white house. I am not saying I am without my flaws. What I am saying is that a President Shapiro would certainly be an upgrade from a President Trump. While it is true that President Trump has significantly improved the economy during his presidency, there is no doubt in my mind that together we can increase such progress ten fold with my policies! Those policies are simple.
Increase tax cuts, embrace free market economics, and prevent government interventionism whenever possible!

With everything having been said, I hope you can join me in this great endeavor!

Welcome. Shapiro will appear in the October debates and polls next turn. be sure to campaign in the meantime.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2018, 03:48:39 PM »

(We need more Democrats)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2018, 05:00:52 PM »

Agreed. Let's hope that some people choose some
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2018, 05:21:44 PM »

Remember to PM if you want to make sure Endorsements are alright.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2018, 08:44:30 PM »

I'll sign up as Tulsi Gabbard.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »

Welcome. Be sure to post your Announcement and then your Campaign. Gabbard will be included in October polls and Debate.
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »

I read the rules, but what are the specifics for endorsements?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2018, 09:00:15 PM »

Endorsements need to be reasonable and you need to consider if you have alienated someone, so their Endorsement is locked. For example, Sherrod Brown alienates the Conservative Democrats, thus Senator Phil Bredesen is not available for Endorsement.
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2018, 09:05:54 PM »

Endorsements need to be reasonable and you need to consider if you have alienated someone, so their Endorsement is locked. For example, Sherrod Brown alienates the Conservative Democrats, thus Senator Phil Bredesen is not available for Endorsement.

Gotcha! So endorsements from conservatives are pretty much available for my candidate while liberals and progressives are out of reach. I am glad that's a rule for the sake of realism.
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2018, 09:08:00 PM »

Gotcha! So endorsements from conservatives are pretty much available for my candidate while liberals and progressives are out of reach. I am glad that's a rule for the sake of realism.

You can get RINOs as Endorsements for Shapiro but you have to have a certain level for someone like Romney to endorse you. For example, you can get an endorsement from Don Sundquist but you can't get an endorsement from Chris Christie or Ted Cruz as of right now.
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »

You can get RINOs as Endorsements for Shapiro but you have to have a certain level for someone like Romney to endorse you. For example, you can get an endorsement from Don Sundquist but you can't get an endorsement from Chris Christie or Ted Cruz as of right now.

Ok. But what would I have to do in order to win over those endorsements if I wanted too? Also, how would I know if they're available too?
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2018, 09:13:31 PM »

Ok. But what would I have to do in order to win over those endorsements if I wanted too? Also, how would I know if they're available too?

I'll allow users to post Endorsements here if I give the Ok via PM. You can begin to unlock certain people once you get higher than 10% Nationally.
x-Guy
Rookie

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2018, 09:15:13 PM »

I'll allow users to post Endorsements here if I give the Ok via PM. You can begin to unlock certain people once you get higher than 10% Nationally.

Alright. How do you PM? (Sorry, I don't use these forums like this often)
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2018, 09:19:57 PM »

Alright. How do you PM? (Sorry, I don't use these forums like this often)

The paper scroll icon on the bottom right of a user (Under a state or Username)
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2018, 10:28:30 PM »

BREAKING:FLORIDA GOVENOR GWEN GRAHAM TO SCHEDULE SPECIAL FLORIDA SENATE ELECTION IN MARCH 2020
In a Press Conference conference the night after the assassination of Marco Rubio. In which she began with giving her condolences. Govenor Gwen Graham called for a special election for the seat of Marco Rubio.
The other senator of Florida who won in a nailbiter last fall Rick Scott shared his condolences at the same time. In the same interview Govenor Graham declared the group of ANTIFA a terrorist “organization” and that they will officially be called that soon in the state. 

Meanwhile Graham has appointed Florida State House Democratic leader Janet Cruz to the senate seat. It is unknown if she will run in the special election. 
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2018, 10:49:51 PM »

Can I have John Delaney?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to: