Stuck in a house with...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 02:08:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Stuck in a house with...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Author Topic: Stuck in a house with...  (Read 12958 times)
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2005, 01:45:41 AM »

Ewwww....
You like Miller? Tongue

It's gotta be a keg of Shiner.
(or bud or coors if we gotta go cheap Wink )

Miller is worse but Budweiser makes me terribly sick. I prefer rolling rock or yuengling if we are going with American beers, which are mediocre to begin with.

States likes Yankee beer (PA)...

though, as he said, imports are better.

(I heart New Castle and Smithwicks)

Southerners really don't make beer. We are more into spirits and wine down here. Smiley You should try some of my wifes grandmas homemade strawberry wine. Smiley
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2005, 01:49:21 AM »

Hmmm, let's see....

Dave Leip
The Vorlon
MODU
Dazzleman
Alcon
Supersoulty
BRTD

I'll bring the popcorn.  Smiley

...and I'll bring the keg....Tongue

...and I'll bring the gun for the last on the list.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #177 on: November 26, 2005, 03:09:13 AM »

Ewwww....
You like Miller? Tongue

It's gotta be a keg of Shiner.
(or bud or coors if we gotta go cheap Wink )

Miller is worse but Budweiser makes me terribly sick. I prefer rolling rock or yuengling if we are going with American beers, which are mediocre to begin with.

States likes Yankee beer (PA)...

though, as he said, imports are better.

(I heart New Castle and Smithwicks)

I like Smithwicks as well.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #178 on: November 26, 2005, 07:13:41 AM »

Daz,

Vodka is good, but schnapps is top of my list at the moment I'd say - great restaurant in London called Belgo (if you are ever in London check it out - in Covent Garden) which sells things called "shot sticks" which are long wooden sticks with assorted shots in them. You never know what you are going to get - it is great, they do them in 3s, 6s, 9s, 12s, 24s and 36s I think.

Sounds like a cool place. Smiley  The only problem is schnapps is that it's so sweet that you can't have 15 drinks with schnapps in them. Tongue

Haha, true say, BUT you know you'd like to try a shot of any of the following at least one: melon schnapps, apple schnapps, passion fruit schnapps, cherry schnapps, raspberry schnapps, strawberry schnapps, peach schnapps and oh the list goes on and on and on. Wink

One New Year's Eve when I was about 19 or 20, a friend of mine drank 18 screwdrivers with peppermint schnapps in them.  I was making the drinks.  On drink 17, he spilled the drink, and I told him, "maybe that's a sign that you've had enough."  But he said, "oh no, make me another one."  Of course, he was in absolute agony for the next 2 days.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #179 on: November 26, 2005, 11:48:06 AM »

Daz,

Vodka is good, but schnapps is top of my list at the moment I'd say - great restaurant in London called Belgo (if you are ever in London check it out - in Covent Garden) which sells things called "shot sticks" which are long wooden sticks with assorted shots in them. You never know what you are going to get - it is great, they do them in 3s, 6s, 9s, 12s, 24s and 36s I think.

Sounds like a cool place. Smiley  The only problem is schnapps is that it's so sweet that you can't have 15 drinks with schnapps in them. Tongue

Haha, true say, BUT you know you'd like to try a shot of any of the following at least one: melon schnapps, apple schnapps, passion fruit schnapps, cherry schnapps, raspberry schnapps, strawberry schnapps, peach schnapps and oh the list goes on and on and on. Wink

One New Year's Eve when I was about 19 or 20, a friend of mine drank 18 screwdrivers with peppermint schnapps in them.  I was making the drinks.  On drink 17, he spilled the drink, and I told him, "maybe that's a sign that you've had enough."  But he said, "oh no, make me another one."  Of course, he was in absolute agony for the next 2 days.
Hahahaha, that is some pretty good going. One of my best friends spent the summer in Spain and managed to drink about thirty to forty units of alcohol in one night - still drunk the next morning and for most of that day.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies