PA-18 Special Election - Lamb by a nose (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:58:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-18 Special Election - Lamb by a nose (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-18 Special Election - Lamb by a nose  (Read 201603 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 04, 2018, 01:49:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/hotlinejosh/status/970282763415941120?s=21

Goodbye "Trump tax cuts", hello "Lamb wants MS-13 to babysit your grandchildren."

"Here’s how tricky things have gotten for Republicans: GOP outside groups have dramatically scaled back their ads promoting the party’s tax cut, with the messaging barely moving the needle in the district’s working-class confines. The latest round of advertisements focus on law-and-order issues, like immigration and crime. A new spot from the Paul Ryan-aligned Congressional Leadership Fund super PAC slams Lamb for supporting “amnesty to illegal immigrants” because he “worked in the Obama administration.” A National Republican Congressional Committee ad portrays Lamb as soft on crime because he negotiated a plea deal with a notorious drug kingpin during his tenure as a federal prosecutor. These culture-war ads are reminiscent of those run by Ed Gillespie in his failed Virginia gubernatorial campaign, and they carry the whiff of desperation."

Yeah, the most dangerous thing in Appalachia is to have a relative or ex-boyfriend
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 02:33:29 AM »

A LimoLiberal phone-banking story

Voter: Hello?
LimoLiberal: Good evening ma'm, do you have a moment to talk about the ongoing Congressional special election and why Lamb is the best candidate for your district?
Voter: Well, sure, for a minute anyway.
LimoLiberal: Lamb has only been leading in one poll, so I doubt he can win.
Voter: Wait, what?
LimoLiberal: Especially after the Texas primary completely blew up the wave narrative, Saccone is unfortunately going to win.
Voter: Aren't you supposed to be convincing me to vote for Lamb?
LimoLiberal: I am. Just because I don't believe Democrats are getting a wave in 2018 doesn't mean I'm not trying to convince you to vote for Lamb.
Voter: Ok, I have to go. Take care, or something...
LimoLiberal: Alright, just FYI though, tomorrow morning, Gravis is going to release a poll showing a total collapse for Lamb, but it's important you go to vote for him.

hangs up

Of course, there may be a massive blizzard that day, so you may not even want to leave the house.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:46 PM »

Allegheny county started going through the provisionals and other ballots on Friday with lots of contention over the provisionals.  At the end of the day Lamb's margin grew by 16 votes.  There are still 24 provisionals going through the "process" and 99 overseas and military ballots that will be counted next week. 

http://triblive.com/local/allegheny/13426010-74/review-of-pennsylvanias-special-election-is-underway
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 03:47:20 PM »

I guess the buses keep rolling in as the margin is now 758 votes

http://triblive.com/local/regional/13443796-74/conor-lambs-lead-grows-as-special-election-review-continues

Probably less than 50 votes to be added or adjudicated at this point.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies