Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:52:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Southern Delegate TheSaint250 - Office  (Read 5271 times)
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2018, 10:43:58 PM »

Voting starts soon. Let's do this and continue progress in the South!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »

Either gonna 1st or 2nd pref you, haven't decided yet
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2018, 10:48:54 PM »

Completely forgot, but endorsed!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2018, 11:46:57 PM »

Either gonna 1st or 2nd pref you, haven't decided yet

Thank you both!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2018, 06:22:51 AM »

I will be posting my concession statement soon.
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2018, 06:37:26 AM »

Wait, what?!
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2018, 06:47:05 AM »

Wait until the results have been certified. We don't actually know who is in yet.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2018, 08:19:15 AM »

Due to a misunderstanding, I will not be conceding. Very sorry to all for this inconvenience.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2018, 11:20:04 AM »

Congratulations on Reelection Saint!
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2018, 11:47:07 AM »

I am very annoyed that an inactive carpetbagger and an unknown user got more votes than a fantastic, hardworking legislatior. You shouldn't have been anywhere close to getting eliminated.

There's no justice in this world
President of the civil service full of trans activists
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »

I am very annoyed that an inactive carpetbagger and an unknown user got more votes than a fantastic, hardworking legislatior.
Of course we did, we were running for Governor!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2018, 11:49:31 AM »

Congratulations on your victory!
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2018, 11:50:18 AM »

I am very annoyed that an inactive carpetbagger and an unknown user got more votes than a fantastic, hardworking legislatior.

Don't even get me started on Fairbol. He literally cheered for a bill IRL that would make your life harder for no good reason. What a donkey brain.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2018, 12:50:53 PM »

Thank you all Smiley
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2018, 04:58:54 PM »

Statement
On My Re-Election

My fellow Southerners,

Thank you for the opportunity to be able to serve you once more in the Chamber of Delegates!  In the last session, I contributed to the outstanding progress made and personally authored bills dealing with the environment, education, and more.  I am pleased to work with my colleagues, some old and some new, and would like to congratulate all on a hard-fought race.  While the Federalists may be in power in this upcoming session, my message will remain one of bipartisanship, one of finding common areas of agreement so as to benefit the South.  

In addition, I would like to thank voters across the region for coming out and voicing their opinions.  Congratulations are certainly in order for all victors, such as wxtransit in his successful quest to become Senator of Fremont.  To all those who were not able to claim victory, do not feel as though you do not matter.  What makes Atlasia function is the opportunity for those defeated to come back with new ideas for the betterment of the nation.  This is what we must take away from these midterm elections.

Once again, I am truly grateful for the opportunity to work again in the greatest region in Atlasia.  Thank you all!
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2018, 05:24:29 PM »

Don't even get me started on Fairbol. He literally cheered for a bill IRL that would make your life harder for no good reason. What a donkey brain.

Which bill was that?
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2018, 05:25:48 PM »

TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2018, 04:45:10 PM »

Update

My fellow Southerners,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for what I perceive to be failure in the Chamber of Delegates.   I have not been able to submit as many bills as I would have liked, and I truly feel ashamed about not being as productive as I had planned and as I am sure you would have wanted.  However, I have luckily been able to gain more time to develop more bills and tackle the region's important issues.

Secondly, I am formally announcing my campaign for Speaker of the Southern Chamber of Delegates.  Inactivity is our biggest problem right now and is markedly worse than our time under then-Speaker Mr. Reactionary.  I will make sure to prompt members to vote on bills and push every member to submit their own bills and suggestions.  As such, I will no longer be the Deputy Speaker, but I am happy to endorse Razze to fill the position.  Razze is a committed and active member who I know will perform well in the office.  I would also like to thank Classic Conservative for his service to the South pre- and post-reset.

Thank you to all, and I am excited to see the new progress we will achieve!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2018, 04:44:46 AM »

You’ll be a fine Speaker!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2018, 11:35:10 AM »

Thank you!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2018, 12:16:41 PM »

Update

My fellow Southerners,

I would like to thank you all for your support as I begin my term as Speaker of the Chamber of Delegates.  I am looking to reintroduce higher levels of activity and have recently proposed a number of meaningful bills designed to help the South.  Furthermore, the budget is finally on track to be approved by tomorrow.  

As you may have been able to tell, my recent focus has been on improved educational, safety, and environmental standards in schools.  Recently introduced is a bill to elevate the level of sex education in schools.  This will help lead to a decrease in sexual violence and abortions as a result of accidental pregnancies.  Two other bills currently in waiting are a bill to increase recycling standards and another bill to ensure that police officers, in the wake of the tragic shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, are well-equipped to handle school shooting incidents.  One bill that was unfortunately vetoed by the Governor was one to establish a regional test designed to have a higher quality of teaching of Atlasian history, government, and politics, three subjects crucial to the nation's continuing development.  While I disagree with the Governor's decision, I will consider other possible options that may have more broad agreement across the board to boost students' levels of knowledge in the specified subjects.

Finally, I would like to conclude by saying that I am still undecided on whether or not to seek re-election.  At this point, my requirements are in regards to the candidates running and, most importantly, whether or not I have done an effective job as Speaker.  If I feel as though I have failed, I will not seek re-election; to run by manipulating failure as success is disingenuous and rude to Southerners.  

Once again, thank you all for your support.  I hope to make a decision on re-election soon but more importantly to bring back the progress and legislative success the Southern government once had.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2018, 07:53:00 PM »

Statement
On The Midterm Election Results and the Liberty Party

First of all, I would like to congratulate all recent victors in their respective elections or re-elections and especially congratulate Representatives-elect Razze and Lechasseur.  Both of you have been great to work with in the Chamber of Delegates, and the South thanks you greatly for your service.  All the best going forward! 

Second of all, I am happy to be a part of the new Liberty Party in the South!  Under the leadership of Senator Haslam2020 and myself, we are hoping to build up this party so as to promote cross-party unity in our great region.  I encourage all Southerners to join the party and represent a strong front dedicated to promoting fiscal responsibility, equality, anti-corruption measures, and greater inclusion in the democratic process.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact Haslam2020 or myself.

Thank you!
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2018, 07:35:21 AM »

Update

My fellow Southerners,

As many of you know, in former Governor FairBol’s absence, I have been declared Acting Governor of the South until an election to be held, according to Secretary Peebs, from July 13th to July 15th. I will not run in this election but know that our next Governor of the South will be someone responsible, active, and ready to take on the job.

In regards to my own re-election, I have yet to come to a final decision, but I should decide hopefully by the end of next week.

Thank you all for your support.
P. Clodius Pulcher did nothing wrong
razze
Junior Chimp
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -4.96

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2018, 09:16:12 AM »

Jeez. Is logging on every so often so much to ask of our governor? Thanks for the update and I already know you're an upgrade from your predecessor.
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2018, 07:21:12 PM »

Jeez. Is logging on every so often so much to ask of our governor? Thanks for the update and I already know you're an upgrade from your predecessor.

Give ‘em hell Saint!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies